2007 KoF?

Started by KimaLucifer, June 18, 2006, 07:05:35 AM

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Kima, I don't know a thing on how to sew, so it is somewhat hard for me

Believe me, I used to think sewing was hard too :3 Just give it a try :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

bahamutknightzero

Well......I'm probably still going to need help to do it. I can't garuntee that I can do the costume, but I can try.

bahamutknightzero

bahamutknightzero

Ok, there is an update on my part. It turns out that I don't have any classes on Friday so I think I can show up, it just depends if I can get there in time.

gmontem

I am thinking of going as K'. D:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Sunara Ishi

If I can somehow find the clothes, I would like to either cosplay Kula or Malin. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jyunishinsho

Perhaps this Fanime, I'll make my own cosplay...

For the KOF thread, I'll try for Duo Lon. Maybe more to come...

gubaba

Kula's alternate outfit from KOF EX (maybe)... and hopefully Vice. :D

<3 Rock Howard XD

Nanashi

Me and a huge group of people have been planning to do some KOF cosplay this year...I'm supposed to be the Rugal of the group (in his CVS 2 outfit)

And major kudos to anyone who cosplays as Malin. She's teh hawt ._. *salivate*
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

bahamutknightzero

Anyone going as Terry or Geese?

Michi

So I've been organizing a Capcom vs SNK (encompassing KOF, which is how these things started) gathering over on Cosplay.com. Want to join forces? :D I'm probably going to be Shingo, but Mature and Athena costumes are tempting too...
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

bahamutknightzero

Go for it, people here I think have been trying to get things set up, like a post on the gatherings topic where there is a CvsS gathering on a Friday

gubaba

Quote from: "Michi"So I've been organizing a Capcom vs SNK (encompassing KOF, which is how these things started) gathering over on Cosplay.com. Want to join forces? :D I'm probably going to be Shingo, but Mature and Athena costumes are tempting too...

Mature!!

<3 Rock Howard XD

Michi

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Go for it, people here I think have been trying to get things set up, like a post on the gatherings topic where there is a CvsS gathering on a Friday

Yeah, the one on the list is the one I'm doing. XD If anybody wants to be added to the SNK/KOF side of the list on Cosplay.com, just tell me!

Quote from: "gubaba"Mature!!

Haha maybe. :X!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

bahamutknightzero

Think you can add me to the Cosplay.com list?

bahamutknightzero

Oh, and I think you should go as Mature, she and Vice have a pretty nice looking outfit

Eheroofjustice

I'm not cosplaying a kof this year 2007, but I may cosplay a kof character for fanime 2008. I can't decide on which character should I cosplay. I'm looking forward to seeing KOF cosplay costumes and I'm still a fan of KOF.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Jyunishinsho

Reviving this thread with a startling change to my line-up.

I may change Duo Lon.

To whom?

Mr. Big.

VIVA!

otakuya

I can try cosplaying Kensou, but I have glasses.

Youko_Kurama

I do not think anyone will mind glasses. *smiles*

Anyway, I have finish Athena. But I am also about to have Vice done. Man four KOF costumes.... WHICH ONE! I do not know. I will try to show up though. *smiles* I guess that I will pick a costume when I pack for the con.

See you all at the con!
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren