Arrr, We Be Pirates! Fanime 2007 Gathering

Started by BunofGovt, July 06, 2006, 06:22:48 PM

Haven't you always wanted to be a pirate?

Aye, me other self 'tis a pirate!
17 (81%)
Nay, I be a bounty hunter.
0 (0%)
Sign me up for the Navy/Marines.
1 (4.8%)
I get seasick easily.
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 01, 2007, 05:22:48 PM

Kiba

Well then I am going to bend the laws of this world :D
Not funny...:(

hellangel

Sneaky ninja pirate cowboy space monkey!

XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Nanashi

Ha. Ninjas and Pirates go together like Trees and Woodchippers. And Ninjas are the Woodchippers.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

BunofGovt

Woodchipper Ninja.  Now that's a ninja I'd like to see ....

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"i believe there is no such thing as a pirate ninja. Ninjas and pirates cannot be one...

I'm sure there are some out there, but we'll never be able to catch up to them ...

:shock:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

uzutake

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Woodchipper Ninja.  Now that's a ninja I'd like to see ....

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"i believe there is no such thing as a pirate ninja. Ninjas and pirates cannot be one...

I'm sure there are some out there, but we'll never be able to catch up to them ...

Just wondering, what would happen if someone is to stumble upon a Pirate!Ninja or a Ninja!Pirate? Would he/she be accepted or eaten alive by...woodchippers and trees? >.>U

XpHoBiaX

*cough*
:oops:
I won't comment....

Kiba

Quote from: "uzutake"
Quote from: "BunofGovt"Woodchipper Ninja.  Now that's a ninja I'd like to see ....

Just wondering, what would happen if someone is to stumble upon a Pirate!Ninja or a Ninja!Pirate? Would he/she be accepted or eaten alive by...woodchippers and trees? >.>U

Why what a good question. I suppose I should know the answer to this before deciding if I should come or not xD

uzutake

Quote from: "Kiba"
Quote from: "uzutake"

Why what a good question. I suppose I should know the answer to this before deciding if I should come or not xD

Exactly my thought *waits for the Captain of the Crew to answer and goes to ask the King of the Ninja Clan*

BunofGovt

Actually, the legend exists that a Ninja and Pirate did mate and had two children, twins, a boy and girl who were separated at birth.  The girl was raised by ninjas who were banished from the clan and settled deep in Mongol territory.

The boy was believed lost in a river but was actually found and raised by the Sushi Ninja clan.  He is the last of that clan.

If ever the two meet again, t'will mark the end of enmity between the Pirates and Ninjas.  For that reason, the Ramen Ninjas have sworn to keep the girl forever hidden.  After all, there's more profit to be made in war than in peace, ne?

Nanashi

LIES! LIES AND BLASPHEMY! PROPAGANDA! You pirates know damn well what REALLY happend!
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

zoupzuop2

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHMaddoxCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

BunofGovt

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"
*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHMaddoxCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

Okay, I'll bite.  Maddox?

BunofGovt

Yes, I am bumping and plan on doing so once a week if necessary.  I'm assuming that all you pirates have gone to sea for the summer in search of treasures unimagined.  I hope you all brought a copy of Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, worthy reading!

:P

The Nameplate Ninja

There cannot be Pinjate in existence!  <thinks for a moment> Woodchippers....
Dedicated to Ryoichi Koga & Goofy Style ^_^

Kiba

Quote from: "The Nameplate Ninja"There cannot be Pinjate in existence!  <thinks for a moment> Woodchippers....

Then you might possibly be in for a very nasty surprise xD Oh yes, I just remembered now, I believe aside from both my ninja and pirate parents, I have a cowboy uncle as well... :wink:

Monica

Quote from: "Kiba"
Quote from: "The Nameplate Ninja"There cannot be Pinjate in existence!  <thinks for a moment> Woodchippers....

Then you might possibly be in for a very nasty surprise xD Oh yes, I just remembered now, I believe aside from both my ninja and pirate parents, I have a cowboy uncle as well... :wink:

What kind of monster are you!

XpHoBiaX

>_> even my intergalactice Space Ninja instincts tell me that cannot be possible. Even in the future. It would be an Atomical catastrophical event....

((sorry, I was trying to sound...intelligent, but I think it came out blonde. XP))

zoupzuop2

It's all about the Space Robot Ninjates.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Barnes

^Or pirate ghosts.

PIRATE GHOSTS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

thebrain2u

That sounds awesome! Pirates VS Ninjas!!! What if you were half and half? Say, a Ninja Pirate! You'd use Ninja stars and a Pirate Sword. And you'd wear and Ninja hood and also wear an eye patch! Argh, shiver me shurikens!