What time and day do you like?

Sun @ 5pm
0 (0%)
other and i will post my opinion
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 08, 2007, 10:16:50 AM

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Sweet times! I should probably let my work know that I have no intention of working that Saturday (...or that Friday for that matter.) 24 hour jobs are awful. 0_o
lol work where do you work?

BrightHeart76

I was really hoping to cosplay for this one.  But things have spiraled a bit out of control on many fronts in my life.  I'll try to have something ready, but right now the chances don't look so good.  Darn it!  I was looking forward to having a gathering to go to as well. :cry:

I wish you all luck, and I'll stop by to take pictures even if I'm not in Ranma 1/2 cosplay.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ranma12

oh well hope you come by anyway

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Sweet times! I should probably let my work know that I have no intention of working that Saturday (...or that Friday for that matter.) 24 hour jobs are awful. 0_o
The big red S of Groceries. Starts with "S", ends with "afeway".
It's good-paying and the higher-ups like me, but I doubt they'd make that concession for me.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"
Quote from: "ranma12"
The big red S of Groceries. Starts with "S", ends with "afeway".
It's good-paying and the higher-ups like me, but I doubt they'd make that concession for me.
safe way? oh ^_^ mine is better wa haha XD

zoupzuop2

What, your Safeway or your Job?

Safeway: Most likely. We've had some poor secret shopper results, only picking the momentum back up recently. It's 'cos the stupid checkers won't say the last name, and people keep leaving their junk in the carts... XP

Job: Don't bag on baggin'. I needed money and a flexible schedule, and I got it. I could've found a job FAR better paying than union (pugh), but the schedule would be worse, much moreso. Given that I graduated two years before my class in high school, and am currently enrolled in college courses and WELL on my way to University, I've got some advantage in the job hunt scene. I just choose to keep things low for now. And it's workin' like a charm.

...'sides. I can always get those days off. My higher-ups love me THAT much.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"What, your Safeway or your Job?

Safeway: Most likely. We've had some poor secret shopper results, only picking the momentum back up recently. It's 'cos the stupid checkers won't say the last name, and people keep leaving their junk in the carts... XP

Job: Don't bag on baggin'. I needed money and a flexible schedule, and I got it. I could've found a job FAR better paying than union (pugh), but the schedule would be worse, much moreso. Given that I graduated two years before my class in high school, and am currently enrolled in college courses and WELL on my way to University, I've got some advantage in the job hunt scene. I just choose to keep things low for now. And it's workin' like a charm.

...'sides. I can always get those days off. My higher-ups love me THAT much.
lol i was messin around but i work and longs hehe min wage but im having fun w/ my 1st job ^_-

zoupzuop2

Ahhh yes. Gott'a love the Union for its "nearly no promotions ever" policy. I love it to DEATH. Yessirreebob, nothin' like UFCW limiting how many carts you can push... blargh.

zoupzuop2

Wow. I'm double-posting AND Bumping at once. There's a special segment of forum-hell for people like me, 'ay?

At any rate, I think we've got to keep this one up and rolling on the front page of threads!

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Wow. I'm double-posting AND Bumping at once. There's a special segment of forum-hell for people like me, 'ay?

At any rate, I think we've got to keep this one up and rolling on the front page of threads!
i agree we must hehe bumpers hahaha

ranma12

Ok this is what we areup to:
we need this vote to choose the day i will make it a poll please say here and vote.
DO you guys want Sat or Sun?
SAt @ 2pm (gathering near by: 1pm naruto, 1:30pm lolita and ouji picnic they say a range from 1:30-3:30 2:30 FF all, 3pm ffVII)
Sun @ 5pm (gatherings near by: 4pm ouran high school host club)

A notice is: the mascrade (excuse spelling) idk the day but the time ranges might be around 6pm for seating people in it will have a manditory meeting aroud 5:30 ect.. If you guys want i can put the chart up (but this is only est times.)

zoupzuop2

Sunday might be better, seeing as I'm pretty sure I'm working at the Maid Cafe on Saturday, and it'd carry into 2:00 unless I do an early shift.

EDIT: And, the poll's only time options are Sunday @ 5, twice.

ranma12

yeah do you have any idea what day the mascrade is?

ranma12

people vote man i need ja haha ^_^ any way just bring this to da top

zoupzuop2

BUMP. For great justice.

zoupzuop2

"Another bump? THIS IS MADNESS!"
"THIS IS RANMA!!!!!!!!!!11ONESHIFT!"

Could the poll's dates be updated? Methinks Saturday would be a good day, seeing as I'm currently jotted down to work on Sunday at the Maid Cafe and I'm sure Sunday is a busy day for others as well.

zoupzuop2

Bump while the bumpin's good.

DJ Ranma S

So uhm... May I be apart of this gathering?  I also have a Ryoga Hibiki and an Akane Tendo. ^^

ranma12

Quote from: "DJ Ranma S"So uhm... May I be apart of this gathering?  I also have a Ryoga Hibiki and an Akane Tendo. ^^
yup yup ^_^

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "DJ Ranma S"So uhm... May I be apart of this gathering?  I also have a Ryoga Hibiki and an Akane Tendo. ^^
May you? THE DJ Ranma S? We'd be honored. :3