Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 08, 2007, 10:16:50 AM

ranma12

NEW 2007! lists

Place: Fountains
Time: 2 pm
Date: saturday

every one give me idea on what date and times u like ^_^

ok lets try and get this going last year i posted it WAY to late soo no one was ready or any thin.
If w can get enough people this year RAnma 1/2! (if u did show last year and u were very few sorry about that i hope this will be better ^_-)

So any one gona be Ranma even 4 like an hour XD

People going as Ranma 1/2:
Ranma-chan: Ranma12,
Ranma-kun: zoupzuop2, Neo-Zaku(friend)
Akane: Girlycard, DJ Ranma S (friend)
Gosunkugi:I_Like_Voodoo_Spike
Mouse: Neo-Zaku
kuno: Neo-Zaku (friend)
Ryoga: Neo-Zaku(friend) DJ Ranma S (friend)

zoupzuop2

This year I'm coming as Ranma again.
BUT!
Not as just ANY Ranma!

No, this year I'm coming as...

BDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... (Drumroll)

...THE OVER $15 RANMA SAOTOME!!!
That's right! This time you'll see:
*A better shirt
*A more realistic pigtail and haircolor
*Real Martial Arts Shoes!
*Teh MUSCLES!
*Something better as a sash/belt type deal around my waist.
*Did I mention teh MUSCLES?!?
*'Cos I really meant teh MUSCLES!

...outside of Ranma, I might try Kuno. MIGHT.
Depends on my situation at the time!
But I"m DEFINITELY GOING AS RANMA-kun!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"This year I'm coming as Ranma again.
BUT!
Not as just ANY Ranma!

No, this year I'm coming as...

BDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... (Drumroll)

...THE OVER $15 RANMA SAOTOME!!!
That's right! This time you'll see:
*A better shirt
*A more realistic pigtail and haircolor
*Real Martial Arts Shoes!
*Teh MUSCLES!
*Something better as a sash/belt type deal around my waist.
*Did I mention teh MUSCLES?!?
*'Cos I really meant teh MUSCLES!

...outside of Ranma, I might try Kuno. MIGHT.
Depends on my situation at the time!
But I"m DEFINITELY GOING AS RANMA-kun!
so how fake is the hair this time r u going to 4get it XD or might u remeber it the whole time. and arn't.

ps messin around ^_^

zoupzuop2

The haircolor will be a dye this time around, seeing as the spray-on stuff came off too easily and ran out even easier. That, and I'm going to buy some black hair attachment and braid it or have someone else do it, maybe my sister.

So, it'll be hard to forget when it's staying in for a good week after the con.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"The haircolor will be a dye this time around, seeing as the spray-on stuff came off too easily and ran out even easier. That, and I'm going to buy some black hair attachment and braid it or have someone else do it, maybe my sister.

So, it'll be hard to forget when it's staying in for a good week after the con.
see the one good thihg about long real hair dont have to get atttachment or wigs ^_-. so when u go back to school every 1 might misstake u 4 a girl for a week? ok well i hope this works out thi time unlike last time and if there is an FMA gatherin i am not putting them near each other XD omg someone told me they were like 30 misn at most fma was like 1 1/2 XD

zoupzuop2

I REVIVE THIS THREAD WITH LIEF!!!

I'm actually leaning more towards a wig at this rate, seeing as all it'd take is a fair black wig and a pigtail-- nothing too hard to find/get. Just that and a better shirt and the right shoes, and I'd have NO problem. ('course, I'll do MORE than that, but that's my fall-back minimum.)

And, no, NOBODY would mistake me for a girl, no matter how much I tried. 0_. I've been given manly features, albeit not exactly handsome ones.
Then again, I'm not exactly hot on the idea of Crossplay either. I'm not exactly Jennifer Aniston in teh drag.

ranma12

people thought u looked like a girl?? hahahahahahahahahahaha jking. gahhhhhhhhhhhh my baby rat is a perv! oi ahhhh

zoupzuop2

No, I didn't say they DID, for that's never been a problem.

I'm saying, IF I ever tried Crossplay, I wouldn't be able to pass like that.

...baby rat?!? 0_.

ranma12

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"No, I didn't say they DID, for that's never been a problem.

I'm saying, IF I ever tried Crossplay, I wouldn't be able to pass like that.

...baby rat?!? 0_.
ohhhh lol i can pass haha i dress as ed and ranma hehe so i do all the time hehe.
and yeah he is soooo cute!!! his name is ed XD

zoupzuop2

Uh, I'm afraid I don't completely understand your post... elaboration plzkthx?

zoupzuop2

El bumpo.
(You can tell I'm fluent in Spanglish, eh?)

ranma12

zoupzuop2

ATTENTION ALL!
I will FINALLY not have a God-Awful Ranma cosplay this time! For today, I have attained...

...*glance left*

...*glance right*

...RANMA'S PIGTAIL!!!

That's RIGHT! Attained from Goodwill around Halloween, I've finally taken what once was a "BIG SUPREME SIEZ BRAID", demolished all the unnecessary hair, and made a small, workable braid. Now to find a way to attach it to my head... (Maybe I could use paper clips again, and hide them in the hair itself...)

...BUT SUCCESS IS NIGH! I HAVE ATTAINED THE VITAL PIECE OF THE COSTUME!!

ranma12

O.o welli hve always had it wa hahahaha tho i grow my own hair hehe

Mankan Chayor

...is this thing still on? Possible Gosunkugi here! *raises hand* i(^__^)i

ranma12

yeah im gona try and set this up again see if it works tho we only had like 3-4 people

----------------------------------------------
Skits Going on:
Numa Numa - ANY one can join only requirment is u must be in cosplay! E-mail me and ill send u the dance moves! it will be fun!
Go here for more info!
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=5354&highlight=
------------------------
Skits that i want to do (mainly idea's)
Ranma meets inuyasha
or ranma meets FMA
or ANY RAnma or 'FMA skit some one else makes up (wouldlove to join)!
------------------------
In progress of making dance moves
Can't touch ed
(the ver from family guy)
requirments
must be cosplay!
http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=5354&highlight=

zoupzuop2

I REVIIIIIIIIIIVE THIS THREAD!!!

Seriously, there can't be THIS few Ranma Cosplayers.
FELLOW RANMA FANS! WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO... Uh... COSPLAY! YEAH! THAT'S IT! SO LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! COME TO THE GATHERING!
Or, at least, LET THERE BE ENOUGH OF US TO HAVE ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

zoupzuop2

Bump once again.

My commission from ChibifiedCosplay.com should be arriving within the next few months. By then I'm sure to have a great Cosplay goin' down.

ranma12

Bring back the Ranma gathering!!!!

BrightHeart76

(Why does my computer hate me?) :evil:

No promises but I'll look into doing a Ranma cosplay as well as my other two.  It'd be nice to have a gathering to go to, even if it's just a few people.  

Where does one find a giant spatula anyway?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.