Your Dream Costume?

Started by Sucrose, July 27, 2006, 01:09:42 PM

Sucrose

(Stop me if you've heard this thread before...no, but I didn't see one like it within a few pages' search, and if it's farther back than that I figure it needs a new thread anyhow. *laugh* We can leave this one to rot if that's not the case, though.)

Soooo, fellow cosplayers, what's your dream costume, the one costume you can think of that's maybe a little (or a lot) beyond your reach in terms of time, talent, or cost? What's the one costume you would make if you had an unlimited amount of all three?

One of mine would be Hsein-Ko/Lei-Lei from Darkstalkers (though I knew her first from Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo). It's not that she's my favorite character or from my favorite series, it's just that she's got a really awesome character design! Blue skin, bright colors, GIANT AWESOME CLAWS, a hat with a little deedly-bob at the top...yeah, she's got it all. I imagine I'd have a lot of fun wearing such a costume, and I'll be proud of myself if I ever manage to make it (and well).[/url]
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Ska_Kitti

My dream cosplay?

Sarjilim, Please Save My Earth

She's so beautiful. *_* Her clothes... hair... four arms... yeah. Dream cosplay!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

AnimeEmperor

Hmmm.....well I guess if I had a dream cosplay ultimately it would be Kaito Kid. I really like large capes, and I think the entire outfit is really great.

..........and the monicle would make me feel like the Monopoly guy.

Shinsengumi

My dream cosplay since I'm a big man, I would like to cosplay as Godzilla (Japanese Version).
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

uzutake

One of the dolls from Rozen maiden. And that's jsut from the top of my head. Probably some really complicated EGL outfit.

Or that one evil Sasuke from episode 165 I think?

I think that's it for now XD

KimaLucifer

7B (Seven Bridge) Nakayama Kuiin or Kirisaki Jyaku from Mr. Fullswing for the personalities and the fact they're the same baseball team members yet they have different outfits. :D

Complicated-wise, I'd love to try Rule or Rose secret outfit the octopus :D
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

BunofGovt

Sugino or Haruka from Tactics: huge wingspans that go back and up.  I'd love to have an outfit with great big feathered wings that flex.  I saw the Wings demonstration on Stage Zero and was very impressed and awed by the workmanship (sorry, I forget the name of the young lady giving the demonstration - I was rather awestruck - she did the Howl outfit too - hope she does the demonstration again next year  :D  ).  Someday I'll have my wings ...
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

~~Loktera~~

Dokkoida...

Just for the sheer amount of awesomeness that Dokkoida brings to the table.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

zoupzuop2

I don't really have a dream character that I'd want to cosplay, really. My goal is doing a character SO ACCURATELY that people start to question reality.

MUCH unlike Fanime '06. :lol:
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

BP!

Mine...oh that's easy.

My dream cosplay would be the final form of Kazuma's Shell Bullet Alter or Ryuho's Zetsui Alter from s-cry-ed.

Hard as hell to make, especially if you wan't accuracy. I also am not in the best shape, so I'd need to do a lot of working out.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Jyunishinsho

A fully funtionable Robo-Ky cosplay.

Miss Juliette

Isabella "Ivy" Valentine from Soul Calibur 2 or 3. She's such a fantastic character, but I really want to do her "skimpier" outfits...and I really don't have the boobs to pull it off. *sigh* Maybe once I figure that one out, you'll see me prancing around. ^^

Dawn

probably kakashi haha lol...

but it sounds lame ;_;

but i think it would be awesome!

orrr... go as sesshomaru or however u spell it... and have it be like a perfect costume... i jus need to grow my hair out a bit more haha :D

if only there was some cool anime char with a fro... but none really "cool" anime chars with a fro come to my mind... all i know are wierd ones.. i dont know if u can have a fro and be a kool anime char.. but whatever lol
hmm... i need a sig... lol ahaha!

/evil look

woopahhh

Yuffie from FFVII: AC.  I think her boots are hecka awesome.  I didn't see any good Yuffies last year so maybe next year I will attempt...

Or what I think is really awesome is to do a chocobo jockey!!

Asa_Gohan

Full body, realistic looking, lord kanti outfit.

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Barnes

My dream costume?
*Sound*
A letter that spells "FANIME".
*sigh*
Oh, man.

(good idea for a group cosplay?)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

yOna

yuna's ultimate costume in FFX-2  :D
Christine L.
FanimeCon Registration Staff

KyraEnsui

I so want to be Tsuzuki Asato. XD!! Other than that, I prefer Yuki from Vampire Knight. I don't know why but I love the manga!

ININ

Here is a cosplay many anime fans list as one of the top.

For me, Bowser just came up in my mind.  There are a few others which I can't think of at this late of hour (-,-)