STEPS TO THE HARUHI DANCE ATTAINED!

Started by zoupzuop2, August 08, 2006, 02:09:52 PM

zoupzuop2

Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

mDuo13

Well, SOME of us have seen Chun do the dance live many times, and attempt to teach it at the forum panel, too. So it was only a matter of time until someone wrote a guide.

YoureMyHiro

No offense but Chun's attempt gave me flash burn. Spread this to the ladies.

Chun

Flash... burn?

QuoteWell, SOME of us have seen Chun do the dance live many times, and attempt to teach it at the forum panel, too.

Ah yes. Teaching the Haruhi cosplayer the final steps was some sort of sweet irony...

By the way, my version that I'm choreographing right now uses the original, BUT doesn't reuse the 1-2-3-4 finger point-n-wave on the second time around.

I'm also wondering if you want me to just get this full ED dance done only, OR do a mix of different songs (Bouken Deshou Deshou, SELECT, Mitsukete Happy Life, God Knows, then finally finish with HHY). I have a script in mind for a skit for Fanime 2007.

Oh, and I will make a video of my version teaching you step by step as well.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Chun"
I'm also wondering if you want me to just get this full ED dance done only, OR do a mix of different songs (Bouken Deshou Deshou, SELECT, Mitsukete Happy Life, God Knows, then finally finish with HHY). I have a script in mind for a skit for Fanime 2007.

SOS BRIGADE, ASSEMBLE
epic progressive

vox

Magical Senpai

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
SOS BRIGADE, ASSEMBLE

Hey, that's my line!  :D

zoupzuop2

Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.