the "Ask Otaku" thread

Started by otakuapprentice, September 07, 2006, 09:23:01 PM

el_mas_chingon

Oí, que bonita conversación acabo de encontrar.  Tantas mamonadas que no se donde empezar.  Como estamos en esta última página a horita voy a ir con la conversación que esta pasando.  Yo soporto lo que dijo este muchacho Otakuapprentice.  No importa quien eres dependiendo con quien te juntas dependerá como actúas.  Muchacho PyronIkari, te apuesto que tu no le hables a tus padres o a cualquier autoridad en la forma en que le hablas a la gente aquí.  Nadie lo quiere decir pero yo lo diré, eres bien mamón como piensas que sabes todo y que tu forma de pensar es correcta. 

Quote from: PyronIkari on October 28, 2007, 11:31:40 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 28, 2007, 02:53:39 PM
somewhat true, but everyone acts differently given the situation/circumstances. Those that have met me in person can easily see a difference.

I'm hoping you read that whole answer and not just the first sentence you pulled.

I still stand by my post. I'll judge you when I meet you, but you're still in that 'gray zone' for now.

Then you're just as fake and pathetic as you seem.

Esto es pura mamonadas.  Como dije antes, no pienso que seas tan pendejo como hablarle a tus padres come les hablas a todos los demás en este lugar.

Quote from: PyronIkari on October 29, 2007, 01:21:35 AM

Quotenow, that is where you are so very, very wrong.

You've proven to me otherwise(as a lot of this forum has actually). Frankly, I can respect someone that can be honest with his feelings based on a logical set of reasonings, even if they are negative towards me, over someone as fake as you. The basis of dislike that most people had against me were totally bull reasons that revolved around "OH HE'S NOT NICE TO ME AND MY FRIENDS! He doesn't act all happy lucky and has negative things to say, and negative things about me or anyone I know are bad!" And despite this, you people talk down about so many other people because they are not part of your little clique.

Tampoco seas tan creído.  ¿Piensas porque todos te atacan cuando tu atacas a los amigos todos te odian?  Estas muy equivocado.  Yo no te conozco y en toda verdad me vale madre si un día nos encontramos en el mismo lugar pero te voy a decir porque yo pienso que eres un mamón.  En toda simpleza la razón porque pienso eso es porque andas caminando como si fueras bien chingón y solo buscas pleito.  También tus explicaciones para defender tus puntos de vista mitad de la vez no tienen sentido.

A ver que otra mamonada ay aquí.

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on October 29, 2007, 01:51:38 AM

Pyron is very honest about his feelings and opinions. Even though most of you might not want him to post his comments at all, him being nice about most of the statements he makes would be him lying about what he feels. If he doesn't like you, Otaku, he isn't going to pretend to. Thing is, though... there really isn't any reason for you to like him, either. In fact, you have much reason not to like him. It isn't an obligation to be friendly and nice to everyone you meet. It can be part of your personality, but you don't need to make an effort for anyone specific, especially when you get treated negatively by said person. That actually goes for a lot of the people here.

¿honesto Pyron?  Haha no me hagas reír.  Este mamón que llamas tu novio es tan falso como dice que los demás son.  Porque a ti te apuesto cuando tu haces algo que el sabe es incorrecto no te da explicación por explicación de tantas mamonadas.

Y si, Otaku no tiene que ser esta persona que es buena hacia todos, pero eso es lo que hace a Otaku una persona mejor que Pyron.  Hay dos formas de comunicar cuando uno tiene una opinión diferente en un asunto.  Uno puede ser calmado y respetuoso así nadie es insultado o se siente atacad.  Tu mamón de novio le encanta atacar a la gente, así que su forma de hablar siempre va hacer ignorada o la gente pensara que el es un puto.

Quote from: PyronIkari on October 29, 2007, 08:30:57 AM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on October 29, 2007, 01:51:38 AM
Some of you guys even tried to "save me" from him, but forgot that I'm my own person. I hope this isn't the case, and that my words will be viewed upon as my own. Thanks.

Ah... the only thing that has happened on this forum that had actually angered me. People telling my girlfriend that she shouldn't be with me, and that they would look down on her because...

She understands where I come from and likes my honesty over someone that acts fake and hides things.

¿Sabes que si pudiera convertir todas tus mamonadas en dinero nadie seria pobra?  Te diré porque todos quieren como dices "salvar" a esta chica.  La razón es porque en realidad tú eres un wey.  Si hablas a todos con una autoridad como si fueras un santo, ¿cual es la probabilidad que un día le hables a tu novia así?  Como gente buena, ellos no quieren ver a esta chica llorar porque un wey como tu no sabe como respetar a la gente.

En fin, los dos de ustedes tienen que realizar que no son tan importantes o tan grandes como piensen que son.  Yo soy el mas chingón y yo si se de lo que estoy hablando.

otakuapprentice

wow, this much over the course of 15 hours; thank goodness i took care of other things first, 'cause this is gonna take me a while to sort through. here we go.....

Quote from: PyronIkariYou've proven to me otherwise(as a lot of this forum has actually). Frankly, I can respect someone that can be honest with his feelings based on a logical set of reasonings, even if they are negative towards me, over someone as fake as you. The basis of dislike that most people had against me were totally bull reasons that revolved around "OH HE'S NOT NICE TO ME AND MY FRIENDS! He doesn't act all happy lucky and has negative things to say, and negative things about me or anyone I know are bad!" And despite this, you people talk down about so many other people because they are not part of your little clique.

Only a whole 4 people had the balls to talk to me about my views and perspectives in an attempt to try and understand(and 2 of them acted so fake when talking to me, it was painful having to sit through it). You people are human, why not act it, instead of trying to be a little show piece that has to always be liked, and cannot do anything that they think will be reflected as "not good".
wow, you're really fscking quick to judge a person you don't even know, more so someone you have never met before.

Quote from: Jun-Watarase
Okay, well... I agree with everything Pyron said in the above post, but I'm afraid some of you might see it as bias.

Thing is, Otaku, you do seem to put up with it more than you would like to for the sake of being the "good guy". Don't push yourself to do anything you don't want to do, but if you strongly feel that you need to push yourself to be friendly when it is clearly not something you naturally feel like you want to do, it does become quite fake in appearance. As far as I'm concerned, I can at least respect that, but being yourself and following what you feel like you want to do is suggested.
my actions are in no way 'fake'; i don't push myself to be friendly, it's simply who i am.

As for Xphobiax's defense, him being your friend isn't any reason for someone expressing their opinion, negative or not. (It was a bit uncalled for, though, hon.) This forum, and all the people within it-- actually, in the entire world, no one is equal. The idea of human equality was invented to justify more extreme cases of inequality in history, but doesn't necessarily apply to more modern standards. Some people are better than others, and some are nearly useless. There's no point in denying that, despite the fact that they are indeed people.

Pyron is very honest about his feelings and opinions. Even though most of you might not want him to post his comments at all, him being nice about most of the statements he makes would be him lying about what he feels. If he doesn't like you, Otaku, he isn't going to pretend to. Thing is, though... there really isn't any reason for you to like him, either. In fact, you have much reason not to like him. It isn't an obligation to be friendly and nice to everyone you meet. It can be part of your personality, but you don't need to make an effort for anyone specific, especially when you get treated negatively by said person. That actually goes for a lot of the people here.
yea, he's REAL honest. I've actually found most of his posts to be hilarious, so i could care less what he posts most of the time.

Once again, i never said i liked him OR was trying to be nice, and no one better try to pull up a earlier post that says i do.

My niceness has always been a part of my personality, always will be. I've yet to have a problem with anyone here, which is why i havent blasted anyone yet.

When I hung out with you guys (the Fanimafia group), even though it wasn't that long of a term, I became somewhat familiar with the ones I did meet in person. When we're separated, you guys talk so much shit about each other... but you guys stick together and act all friendly EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT PERSON, so all of you are just this one happy group as if you can't find any other people to be with. A lot of you are really nice, and some are actually wonderful in person-- but I can't help to feel like a lot of it is fake.

alot of people here are actually very nice, but i'm pretty oblivious as to what happens outside of the boards and other things, since i'm slightly isolated from the general area.

I know pretty much everyone here would have thoughts like, "Well, I act like myself... so if people like me, they like me for me." but the thing is, even though it IS yourself, you only show a portion of it that you think people will like. Everything else is filtered and kept to yourself to the point that it becomes a facade... and your friendships with people become shallow and maintained by just a lot of people trying really hard just to be friendly with each other, rather than real people.
i show people what i have always been, nothing else.

If you don't like a person, don't push yourself to like them. If a friendship was meant to be, something about them that appeals to you will show up eventually. If a person doesn't like you, fuck them. Don't bother them, and don't end up making yourself feel stupid by trying. Be friends with people you like, and agree with opinions because you agree. Don't just act like a bunch of sheep that try to maintain some sort of flawless society of people that're only friends with people who are willing to put up a friendly act.

Anyways, it's really hard for me to say anything on this forum now... A lot of you make it a pretty tense environment for me, because it seems like you guys strongly associate me with Pyron because I'm his girlfriend. Some of you guys even tried to "save me" from him, but forgot that I'm my own person. I hope this isn't the case, and that my words will be viewed upon as my own. Thanks.
i really don't give a damn if you're with Mikey or not; it's your own choice who you're with, not mine. I associate Pyron for who he is, and i associate you for who you are.

Someone give this girl a friggin' medal!

man, i've got a long way to go...

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on October 29, 2007, 11:57:03 AM
I totally meant something else by the word 'equal'. Equal as in one person to one person, not as a whole. As in equal respect, you know the 'treat others as you would like to be treated' sorta thing.  One, I am NOT apart of the fanimafia. In all respects, I was just merely stating an opinion that was uncalled for. (being the fake and pathetic statement) He is a friend and I will stand up for my friends. (I always do, It's a fualt I am willing to admit) But to each their own. I am an outsider and view such things as an outsider. I will continue to do so, and frankly, the people who know me...know damn good and well I don't give two shits about what goes on between everyone. It's distracing from the main picture.

Anyways, it's really hard for me to say anything on this forum now... A lot of you make it a pretty tense environment for me, because it seems like you guys strongly associate me with Pyron because I'm his girlfriend.

Well, I don't. I think it's stupid to associate someone like that. I hope you are all proud of yourselves. (Myself included) I come from a different point in life, and I am sorry that 'I don't know what the story is'. I'd rather not know, but I get stuck with people's own version of what's going on anyways. There's a bigger problem here then you are willing to see. I guess that happens when  large group of people get stuck together. I have this intense respect for people, no matter who they are (it's another fualt I admit) and I hope you understand that.

Looking down on people becuase of who they are or what you think of them, is foolish. I, for one, will continue to visit people and talk with them. I don't give a shit what everyone else says until I meet that person. (I do agree with the not liking a person, but there are more tolerable ways to deal with that...I won't get into that*fualts on ethics and ettiquett*)
There is quite a bit of shit-slinging here. I hope you're all happy, becuase you all made yourselves look like asses. I am not proud to be on this board.
phobia is one of the few people that is LITERALLY seeing this from an outside point of view(SHE SO FAR AWAY!!) good tip of advice: try to stay as far away from this as possible.

Quote from: el_mas_chingon*edited for length*
wow, am i glad i know how to read/speak spanish.

now to finsh off this post; hmm, how i can put this, lemme see......ah, i know how.

Pyron/Mikey: you call me fake, sad and pathetic, yet you are simply taking the very little information you are getting about me from this board and only from this board. Everyone that has ever met me has seen me the same way that anyone will see me; a nice person, because that is who i naturally am; for me to change that would equal to me being 'fake'.

you keep forgetting something...this is the internet; the vast(emphasis on vast) majority of people that are on the internet act in a completely opposite way than they do in real life simply because they have a sense of anonymity on the Web. My posts stay as close to my conversations in person. I could talk smack and cuss you out six ways to sunday and back if i wanted to, but that's not who i am; I'm not gonna change for anyone. I'll still judge you when i meet you, if i ever do that is.

Jun/Kasumi: so you're with Mikey....tell me if i care; I'm not your parents. It's your choice who you are with; If you are happy, then be happy.

Phobia: PLEASE don't get anymore involved with this; it's best you don't.

E.M.C(el_mas_chingon): si puedes, por favor pone tus respuestas en ingles el proximo ves; el mayoria de los personas que vienen a este sitio no puden leer espanol, pero me gusto lo que tenias que decir; gracias.

*pissed-off mode engaged*TO EVERYONE ELSE: STICK TO THE DAMN THREAD TOPIC!!this is a question thread, not a i'm-gonna-bite-your-head-off thread. take whatever shit you have against each other in either PM's(personal messages), or take it off the boards. i don't like to see this bullshit taking up screenspace; it's fucking pointless, and it gets us all nowhere.
If you all wanna start acting like you're still in fucking high school and making drama and shit, go do that in 4chan; they will take you with open arms.

this thread has a small, simple set of rules(even a damn monkey could follow them!!) on the front page; either follow them or don't fucking post.
*pissed-off mode disengaged*

i hope i don't see anymore of this fucking shit in my thread....
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

otakuapprentice

Looks like some people are actually sticking to the point of the thread..

Quote from: Sunara Ishi
If the Things in the Universe forum has a child forum, who is the father?
uhh......paternity test, anyone??

Quote from: Jerry
Monday Monday Monday...
looks like somebody's got a case of the mondays...

Why cant it be Friday?
because we must suffer through the week to enjoy friday.

Halloween is a upon us.
damn straight.

Why a pumpkin?
they're so tasty..especially when they are in the pie format.

whats the more interesting (non cosplay costume) you've seen?
Gumby...'nuff said.

do you prefer scary or cute costumes?
both.

best halloween theme you've seen?
uhhhh...

best halloween tv special you've seen?
watching Stephen King's Misery.

best candy out there?
Dum Dum Pops and Bite-Size Snickers

if you could have candy, what would be in it and what would you call it?
the worlds best ingredients for candy; it would be called....'Candy'.

whats the best halloween story you know?
im not the best person to be asking that.

know of any parties?
gah, i wish.

Why does a ghost say 'Boo' ?
its better he say that instead of saying 'Hi, i'm a ghost; im here to scare you and make you run away, screaming and crying. i'll just float here and look all spooky and stuff.'

Why can't zombies talk?
same reason why a ghost says 'Boo'.

Why does Count (dracula) count? (1, 2, 3...)
He's got OCD(no offense to those that actually have OCD)

Why is he really called Frankenberry?
his brain's a piece of fruit.

Are mummys really that scary?
no; they should be scared of us, seeing as how they are a big walking roll of toilet paper.

bitten by a wolf man lately?
nope, thank god.

Seen any Full moons?
yup.

Met Dr. Who yet?
he's like Waldo; i've yet to find the gimp.

eh.. its almost halloween.
two day left, to be exact.

i need another weekend already. ^_^
don't we all?

How many licks does it take to the center of a toosie pop?
ask a girl that and you'll get a weird response...

Did you ever get that hair cut?
sadly, no...and i need it badly.

Ever try giving yourself a hair cut?
no...smegging...way.

What should someone do with random hair trimmings?
sell them??

if you plant hair trimmings what would happen?
LOOKIE!!! ITS A HAIR TREE!! FREE WIGS FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Mondays ugh. still not over....
you'll survive

this monday wont end....
Groundhog Day, anyone?

anyone want a Macadamias Nut?
never liked the taste much, but i could give it a second chance.

They from Hawaii and look might tasty.  :D
but aren't they expensive? oh well...

gmontem

Do you like cheese, and which ones?
Do you buy a big piece of cheese and cut it yourself or do you let someone else cut the cheese?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

PyronIkari

Quote from: el_mas_chingon on October 29, 2007, 05:05:26 PM
Oí, que bonita conversación acabo de encontrar.  Tantas mamonadas que no se donde empezar.  Como estamos en esta última página a horita voy a ir con la conversación que esta pasando.  Yo soporto lo que dijo este muchacho Otakuapprentice.  No importa quien eres dependiendo con quien te juntas dependerá como actúas.  Muchacho PyronIkari, te apuesto que tu no le hables a tus padres o a cualquier autoridad en la forma en que le hablas a la gente aquí.  Nadie lo quiere decir pero yo lo diré, eres bien mamón como piensas que sabes todo y que tu forma de pensar es correcta.

Really? And not even the balls to say it to me in English? ^^ I find that quite cute. Atleast you said it though, that's atleast half respectable, but then you went and made a mistake by making bad claims about me that don't add up. Basically... you do what you accused me of doing...

QuoteEsto es pura mamonadas.  Como dije antes, no pienso que seas tan pendejo como hablarle a tus padres come les hablas a todos los demás en este lugar.

I speak to my parents the same way when they deserved to be spoken to like this. You seem to understand... that I speak honestly to people. NOTE: I've cussed out plenty of cops before for harassing me for different reasons(race, age, etc.) and they ended up apologizing to me for wronly doing so. Will I speak down to someone that doesn't deserve it? Nope, but if someone gives me a reason to, I shall.

Tampoco seas tan creído.  ¿Piensas porque todos te atacan cuando tu atacas a los amigos todos te odian?  Estas muy equivocado.  Yo no te conozco y en toda verdad me vale madre si un día nos encontramos en el mismo lugar pero te voy a decir porque yo pienso que eres un mamón.  En toda simpleza la razón porque pienso eso es porque andas caminando como si fueras bien chingón y solo buscas pleito.  También tus explicaciones para defender tus puntos de vista mitad de la vez no tienen sentido.

A ver que otra mamonada ay aquí.

Oh please, do you even know how any of this even started? Or are you just as blind and stupid as the rest of the mob mentallity and see me "attacking" someone, which automatically makes the the victim, thusly being right. I'm guessing the latter seeing that you show nothing but that. How I defend my views DO make sense, as I follow the logical reasonings behind why and what the things say on a more global level than most people do. More than just "I think this..." like the majority of people. They don't care to see different perspectives and reasonings, and frankly, and I've fully understood from the beginning that if I say something to one person, the mob will attack me based on that reasoning alone "you are attacking one of us". That's how things go, people don't want to think or look at the picture as a whole, they want to save the victim, who clearly must be the one being attacked. Despite whether or not what I say is true, correct, logical, bearing... people will try and help the victim.

Quote¿honesto Pyron?  Haha no me hagas reír.  Este mamón que llamas tu novio es tan falso como dice que los demás son.  Porque a ti te apuesto cuando tu haces algo que el sabe es incorrecto no te da explicación por explicación de tantas mamonadas.

Y si, Otaku no tiene que ser esta persona que es buena hacia todos, pero eso es lo que hace a Otaku una persona mejor que Pyron.  Hay dos formas de comunicar cuando uno tiene una opinión diferente en un asunto.  Uno puede ser calmado y respetuoso así nadie es insultado o se siente atacad.  Tu mamón de novio le encanta atacar a la gente, así que su forma de hablar siempre va hacer ignorada o la gente pensara que el es un puto.
How aren't I honest? Learn what a flame is. Insulting someone or putting someone down, is not an insult. A flame is a baseless pointless attack. Nothing I said was baseless, nor pointless. Insulting, yeah, obviously I am... and it's pretty well known I'm an asshole... to people that I think deserve it. Psst, here's a hint man, I usually insult after I get talked back to.

Also, you're incorrect about being good to "all people". I'm curious as to how old you are? This world doesn't work that way, and frankly, by being nothing but nice to people, people never learn and grow. People learn more through their faults than empty praise. I am respectful to people, when they deserve respsect, when they give respect(not empty flattery, or bull shit fronts... but actual respect). Most of the people on this forum don't show respect. They throw out empty compliments, and talk shit behind each others back. I got this reputation, and this status on this forum, because of the Maid Cafe thread, in which I pointed out problems, things they were doing wrong, and what they could do to make it more authentic, and different possibilities they could have. I ASKED to see what limitations they had so I could think about different ways to get around them and make it work. I was attacked and insulted, because I didn't say "WOW THIS IDEA IS SO GREAT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!" So I pushed back, I was technically the one that got attacked, but it didn't work out that way, because I was "nobody(though in actuality that's not true)" and I was questioning/criticizing their ideas. They then banded together and got me banned(which was overturned for being bull) then banned again(which again was overturned). So... what was that about me not making sense with what I say? I can offer full explainations, the reasons why things happened, and the different perspectives of not only my position, but the positions of many of the others involved. What did you provide, other than calling me a bunch of names? ^^

Quote¿Sabes que si pudiera convertir todas tus mamonadas en dinero nadie seria pobra?  Te diré porque todos quieren como dices "salvar" a esta chica.  La razón es porque en realidad tú eres un wey.  Si hablas a todos con una autoridad como si fueras un santo, ¿cual es la probabilidad que un día le hables a tu novia así?  Como gente buena, ellos no quieren ver a esta chica llorar porque un wey como tu no sabe como respetar a la gente.

En fin, los dos de ustedes tienen que realizar que no son tan importantes o tan grandes como piensen que son.  Yo soy el mas chingón y yo si se de lo que estoy hablando.

In reality, I'm extremely honest and caring about how things are, and want things to be in a state of decent standing. I don't like things that are based on lies, even if it *seems* stable and happy, if the balance of realistic basis isn't there, then to me, it shouldn't be like that. I don't go out of my way to fix the problems of the world, but *I WILL ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS THAT ARE INVOVLED IN THINGS WITHIN MY OWN LIFE*. I've been part of Fanime for years, and am friends with many of the staff, and many of them asked me to join this forum a long time ago for reasons such as the maid cafe due to my expertise in different areas, as well as my contribution to the con itself. Do I get angry at my girlfriend and tell her she does stupid things when she does stupid things? Yup, and she takes it as that and she won't listen to me? Yup, and she knows, for me to get to that point, she isn't listening and she really considers why I said/did whatever it is that I did and she lets it sink in. If she still disagrees then she'll come back and talk to me and if she's calm about it, I'm calm about it.

I'm not as important/big/amazing as I think I am? That's funny, you really don't know what I think of myself, seeing that outside of defending my position in what I say and why I do things, I rarely ever talk about myself.

Pyron/Mikey: you call me fake, sad and pathetic, yet you are simply taking the very little information you are getting about me from this board and only from this board. Everyone that has ever met me has seen me the same way that anyone will see me; a nice person, because that is who i naturally am; for me to change that would equal to me being 'fake'.
Funny... a lot of my friends say that about me. A lot of my friends call me one of the nicest people they know, because of how much I'm willing to do to help out a friend when I can. Being honest doesn't change that.

Quoteyou keep forgetting something...this is the internet; the vast(emphasis on vast) majority of people that are on the internet act in a completely opposite way than they do in real life simply because they have a sense of anonymity on the Web. My posts stay as close to my conversations in person. I could talk smack and cuss you out six ways to sunday and back if i wanted to, but that's not who i am; I'm not gonna change for anyone. I'll still judge you when i meet you, if i ever do that is.

And? What does that change? It's what you are still. It's a falsified view of who you are to be a total stupid ass on the net. I've heard so many stories, and so much shit talking about the people in these forums from so many different places. And then you gather together, and you pretend you're all friendly, and that everything is so happy great fun awesomeness. It's being fake. Putting on a smile, and talking to people, and all that, isn't being "nice". It's fake. It's actually not genuine niceness. Being nice means knowing when and how to be nice. It's not *always* being nice. That's called being a door mat, or in other ways being manipulative. Most people aren't genuinely nice, they are nice because they are instilled with a view that they are supposed to be nice no matter what to people. It's a horrible way to live realistically, and it's a horrible way to make friends. Friendship is about honesty, and acceptance. Most of my friends are older than me, and I've heard many times that "they usually don't like younger friends, because they're stupid and ignorant. They aren't real friends because instead of being honest they care about hurting my feelings too much that they don't tell me when I'm doing something wrong, or making a mistake". I don't care if you cuss me out or not, the point is what you're carrying across. The message you are sending and the reason why you are saying it. Most of you still don't understand that, you can't see pass words, and see what the point the person is trying to make, nor why they are trying to make it. That message carries much much much much much more than the words they say.

QuoteJun/Kasumi: so you're with Mikey....tell me if i care; I'm not your parents. It's your choice who you are with; If you are happy, then be happy.
Many other people of this forum don't seem to agree, and frankly, you did things to prove yourself to care as well in the past. Not that it's wrong to be concerned and stuff, but when they don't bother to understand the positions of the people, or even see where either of them are coming from(like the Spanish speaking fellow did prior) then there's something wrong going on.

Oh, that's the thing, I'm not the one acting like I'm in highschool. I'm not spreading falsified rumors or talking shit about people behind their backs, or anything like that... you're pointing the finger at the wrong person here.

G.I.R

If you were a vitamin which one would you be?

What would your health benifits be?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: PyronIkari*edited for length*
this is going to be my last post on this matter; after this post, i dont want to see any talk of this on the thread again.

Mikey, where did i say that i was pointing the finger at you? i did not list your name when i made that remark; i was referring to EVERYONE at that point.

Also, i will say it again: my being nice is not me being 'fake'; i have always naturally been a nice person, and always will be.

Secondly, i'll admit that the remarks that E.M.C(el_mas_chingon) made were uncalled for and had no reason to be made; he/she made these remarks without knowing any of the facts beforehand, and therefore fails like a huge sack of crap.

once again: i don't want to see any of this talk on this thread again from ANYONE; the drama and whatnot is not needed.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 30, 2007, 01:00:46 AM
Quote from: PyronIkari*edited for length*
this is going to be my last post on this matter; after this post, i dont want to see any talk of this on the thread again.

Mikey, where did i say that i was pointing the finger at you? i did not list your name when i made that remark; i was referring to EVERYONE at that point.

Also, i will say it again: my being nice is not me being 'fake'; i have always naturally been a nice person, and always will be.

Secondly, i'll admit that the remarks that E.M.C(el_mas_chingon) made were uncalled for and had no reason to be made; he/she made these remarks without knowing any of the facts beforehand, and therefore fails like a huge sack of crap.

once again: i don't want to see any of this talk on this thread again from ANYONE; the drama and whatnot is not needed.

Yeah. None of you guys did anything wrong (by simply posting, anyway), and EMC was being an ass about things, but... no more. (At least on this thread.) Otaku, like I said, you have your *facepalm* moments, but you're a good guy. There are a couple things you say that are just poorly worded, or on things that you don't know enough about. Even if it isn't the case, this time, I hope you keep the "Don't force yourself to do anything you don't want to do" advice in mind. Really, the drama isn't totally out-of-hand or anything, it just doesn't belong right here, at this moment.

Let's just continue on using the thread for its initial purpose. After this post, if it isn't purely Q&A, then this thread is getting locked. I know you guys love this thread existing and all, but don't direct your negativity to anyone specific. It was everyone's fault-- even though not everyone had actually posted or contributed to it, but I'm sure a lot of you have pretty retarded and negative thoughts on it. Don't think you're super mature and better than anyone else because you chose not to be a part in it. You guys might listen more if Otaku, himself, says it... because I am sure you'll listen to him, over me.

Okay, and again, I repeat... after this, it's just Q&A. (Unless the post is by Otaku.) If not, then say good bye to this thread.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

otakuapprentice

Before everyone starts to attack Jun right now for her post, she basically just said what i was going to say.

This thread has gotten off the main track, and it WILL stop.

Some people posting here are still keeping it alive by using this thread for what it is: a Q&A thread. To those people: i appreciate it, i truly do.

Now, i want everyone that reads this to pay real close attention, and read very carefully:

It is getting to the point of no return; i am forcing myself to do something i don't want to do, and its something i don't like to do.

IF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT CONTINUES, I WILL LOCK THIS DAMN THREAD. I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING AROUND.

I don't want to do this, but it will happen if everyone doesn't get their act together.

Also, before you all start to blame Pyron/Mikey and Jun/Kasumi, let me say this as well:

IF THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED, IT IS BECAUSE OF EVERYONE THAT DIDNT STOP. YOU WILL ALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS.

Chun

Assume a thread is dead. If the thread is dead, it continually lives on. If it lives on then the ones who create it remember it as being dead. However, in the case that the thread is conversely becoming dead or alive due to abnormal paraphernalia, the ones who create become muddled.

The question is this: If we assume a thread is alive, can it be conversely derived such that the one who creates will be unmuddled and the thread dies? And from this, can the thread be adversely alive or dead, or is this simply a tautology of remembrance in the scope of significance?

2nd question:

Can circular logic become square in the framework of a 4 party system?

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

G.I.R

Quote from: Chun on October 30, 2007, 01:37:59 AM
Assume a thread is dead. If the thread is dead, it continually lives on. If it lives on then the ones who create it remember it as being dead. However, in the case that the thread is conversely becoming dead or alive due to abnormal paraphernalia, the ones who create become muddled.

The question is this: If we assume a thread is alive, can it be conversely derived such that the one who creates will be unmuddled and the thread dies? And from this, can the thread be adversely alive or dead, or is this simply a tautology of remembrance in the scope of significance?

2nd question:

~Chun

...is   ...is there going to be a test on this?  :-\

Jerry

ugh, im sick this morning.  :-[

is candy the best remedy for an upset stomach?

what about the pink stuff?

is jiggly puff technically pink?

how bout junk food?

name the junk food pyramid?

do you want fry's with that?

ugh im still nauseated.

i need a soft place to rest my head,

any cute celebrity you'd reccomend?  :P

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

sysadmin

I've skimmed the last few pages.

I'm not going to name names or take sides or single anyone out. 

I am giving everyone a warning: "be nice" is still a rule, and still applies here.

Thank you for reading.

~~Loktera~~

Hmm... Is it me or could this turn out to be a "schroedingers thread"?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Kazegami

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kazegami on October 30, 2007, 03:46:35 PM
... Do I HAVE to put on pants today?

Hahahaha.

Otaku, are you hungry? HUNGRY FOR HOTCAKES?!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Chun

2nd question:

~Chun
can i pick C? when in doubt, pick C.

ugh, im sick this morning.  :-[
grab the medicinez!

is candy the best remedy for an upset stomach?
not that i know of...

what about the pink stuff?
the pink stuff is magic.

is jiggly puff technically pink?
yea, but jigglypuff isn't good to cure sickness.

how bout junk food?
stay away from it if you want to feel worse.

name the junk food pyramid?
IT HAS A PYRAMID?! I MUST CLIMB IT!!

do you want fry's with that?
LOL.

ugh im still nauseated.
barf bag on standby.

i need a soft place to rest my head,
any cute celebrity you'd reccomend?  :P
take your pick.

Quote from: ~~Loktera~~Hmm... Is it me or could this turn out to be a "schroedingers thread"?
find his cat first and then we'll know.

Quote from: Kazegami
... Do I HAVE to put on pants today?
OH...MY...GOD..............YOU HAVE PANTS?!?!

Quote from: Jun-WataraseOtaku, are you hungry? HUNGRY FOR HOTCAKES?!
HAHA, i still say thats the most random thing i've ever heard around 2am.

Kazuko

If you had to pick a war between zombie jesus and baby jesus who would win O:?

D:< also why does working at a fast food place drive-thru got me an ear infection

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Kazuko on October 30, 2007, 05:11:51 PM
its funny, but its like asking who would win in a fight: anakin skywalker or darth vader.
D:< also why does working at a fast food place drive-thru got me an ear infection?
were you wearing the headset? 'cause that's the only logical reason that pops into my head right now...

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kazuko on October 30, 2007, 05:11:51 PM

D:< also why does working at a fast food place drive-thru got me an ear infection

baby jesus < zombie jesus < zombie jesus baby

Don't you agree, Jesus?

FanimaidCafe.com