FFXI GATHERING!!

Started by Mghost, October 04, 2006, 12:43:25 AM

Mghost

Come on Guys ^^ Lets get a FFXI Gathering Going. Im going as a Tarutaru Blm in a Robe and a Bard with full AF^^ (of Course Different Days.. I'll be there for all 4 days.)

I know there was 2 others a Male Mithra and a Blm with AF v.2
Hey Let me know If you wanna Do a Performance or something. I'll be glad to Join you guys or something.

Just Don't Punt me again ; ;..

If you need to Contact me about the Gathering you Can reach me at:
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: FFXITaruwaru

Please Post here if you are interested in joining the FFXI Gathering or just contact me.

Day: Saturday (We can Try Sunday. Just let me know)
Time: TBA
Location: Right in the front Entrance doors or at the Fountain if you Like.

Hope to see a lot of People Willing to Join.
Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

Ryu-Ness

Think about opening a section up in the online gaming room for a FFXI gathering? =) Cosplay + Beseiged/Ballista/Diorama + Bardsex = ftw.

Tell that bard to strip naked, equip a horn, and loldrgsub and I'll sex him. :D

(Because people invite us anyway! xD)

Mghost

LOL TaruBard Sex? Wow.. Fun....... ahahaah

I onno might be too much for me.... soooooo many...... Taru lovers
can't..........must........ Meh what Ever.. Give me a Hug or something XD and I'll tarutaru Dance for you guys ^^ thats the least I can do.. I think..

EternalMalachi

Hume BLM AF2 here.  Sad to say, but I do not think I'll be making a return to Fanimé.  It is my first con, considered my home con, really, but it costs about $1k per trip the last three times I attended and I cannot justify spending that much again.  -,-`

And my male mithra friend, well, I think he is going to Anime Expo instead.  America's Largest Anime Convention, and all that.  Sorry, all.

KimaLucifer

You make me consider coming to fanime D:

Even though I would Never be able to cosplay my character cause I`m not a huge male with lots of muscles.

I wish someone will cosplay Zazark XDD I know I`m dreaming but I really like him and I`m gonna raize my galka up so he can wear the same outfit ONE OF THESE DAYS *shakes fist*
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Mghost

Oh hey Hume Blm with the Male Mithra Friend!! XD, Um I was wondering if you can Send me the Pic of the Male Mithra about to Punt me^^.. I was that Taru. Just send it to my E-mail Up on my first post please. I want to see how it came out. Cool Thx.

EternalMalachi

Here is the pic.

Turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself.  ^.^`

Mghost

LOL haha YEY for me!? LOL that's quite a nice pictureTHX