Something I've rarely seen (only in piccys)

Started by Skylark, October 18, 2006, 08:18:51 PM

Skylark

I'm attending the 2007 con,might bring a friend with too,not sure yet.

But anyways.I happened to notice something that doesn't get cosplayed often (i.e. at all), and thought I'd bring some fo that flavor to Fanimecon.

I will be cosplaying as either Gilgamesh from FF8 or

the elusive HUmar/HUcast of Phantasy Star Online.

And mind you,I'm not doing the template build for them either,probably my own design.Should be fun and lots of hard work.

Also,I may need some tips,as far as creating some things (swords,shiny suits).

Well you all have a great day and I hope to see you all at the con.

Ciao.

White Wind 109

I have never heard of FF8 but the best thing to do when you want to look good is to get a big sword 2Hs long swords and giant axes are the best to use not alot of people will mess with you then thats what I'm doing I bought a 4FT sword that has a skull of a death ram and it is awsome so just remember always use a big sword and people won't mess with you

look me up

WW109
I play for keeps

bahamutknightzero

You might have better luck with going as the Final Fantasy 5/6 Advanced version of Gilgamesh or the Final Fantasy 10 version, unless you want to go as the version with multiple arms. If it is that one, you can also look into Final Fantasy 12 for help.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "White Wind 109"I have never heard of FF8 but the best thing to do when you want to look good is to get a big sword 2Hs long swords and giant axes are the best to use not alot of people will mess with you then thats what I'm doing I bought a 4FT sword that has a skull of a death ram and it is awsome so just remember always use a big sword and people won't mess with you

look me up

WW109

Who are you, person that has never heard of Final Fantasy? And did you just not even bother reading his post at all?

Also: Hahaha. You'll never get a weapon like that approved at con, even if its peacebonded. Not unless you have the most fantasticist costume ever to make it justifiable. By which I mean something like a full suit of real armor or something like that.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

LadyKaren

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"
Quote from: "White Wind 109"I have never heard of FF8 but...
Who are you, person that has never heard of Final Fantasy?
I said the same thing...
Not...heard...of....final fantasy?

My mind stopped there.

Skylark

Well thanks everyone for responding to this topic ^_^

I'm still working on my Gilgamesh costume, and no, I'm not coming with OMGGIANTSWORD, just a decent Zantetsuken. The only other giant sword I "may" come with would be the Bankotsu cosplay, if I ever get the time to do it.

I'm kind of thinking about skipping the Bankotsu and going with a Beyond the Grave/Brandon Heat cosplay.