[OLD Info] Aya Hirano MAY NOT be Haruhi's Seiyuu Next Season

Started by Chun, December 06, 2006, 02:47:31 AM

Chun

Quote from: Megatokyo Info ThreadHirano might not be back for the 2nd season because of this sudden confession :-

「早大でしã,‡ã§ã—ã,‡ï¼Ÿã€æŒ¯æ›¿ã,¤ãƒ™ãƒ³ãƒˆã§å¹³é‡Žç¶¾ãŒæ,,å'³æ·±ãªç™ºè¨€ã,'連発した
http://blog.livedoor.jp/blur66430/ar.../50656294.html

「ã"ã,ŒãŒæœ€å¾Œã«æ­Œã†ã,¤ãƒ™ãƒ³ãƒˆã«ãªã,‹ã®ã‹ãªã€
"Perhaps this be the last live event."
「ã"ã,Œã‹ã,‰è‰²ã€...ã,ã,‹ã,"ですã,ˆã€
"But there still many things to be done."
「私はæ¼"技ã,'ã,,,ってã,,きたã,,し絶対に歌は歌ってã,,きたã,,」
"I'll like to continue performing and really likes to continue singing."
「(ç—...気は)一ç"Ÿã‹ã‹ã,‹ã€
"The ailment concerns my entire life now."
「今治しておかなã,,と将来が怖ã,,」
"If I don't cure it now, I fear it will affect my future."
「またラã,¤ãƒ–とかã,ったã,‰æ¥ã¦ä¸‹ã•ã,,ね」
"If there are any more live events, please come."
事務所にç,,¡æ–­ã§é«ªã,'切ったなどの気になã,‹ç™ºè¨€ãŒã,ったã,‰ã—ã,,
"And other disturbing entries regarding her getting a haircut without the approval of her agency."

http://www.hiranoaya.com/cgi-bin/diary/sfs6_diary/

Combine this entry with those from the 3rd, she makes it sounds like she'll be gone on a long haitus....

Ohhhh man. Half of Haruhi's character might be at risk here.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

That's not good.  Here's to hoping for her good health.  She still has the potential for a very promising career ahead of her.

I wonder what happens with the shows she's currently voicing in: Galaxy Angel Rune, Death Note, Busou Renkin, and Eyeshield 21.  And there are plans for a second Kiddy Grade series too.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

mDuo13

Sunara Ishi

I also hope her health gets better.

I hope she can continue voice acting the roles that she is but if she can't, its ok. The only thing that matters is for her to get better.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

pockystix

Haruhi wouldn't be the same without her... I seriously can't think of another seiyuu that can pull it off like she does.
When these shows that she's doing end, hopefully it'll leave her with only 1 or 2 roles to do. She really needs to take things in moderation, especially on her studies. I really hope her agency slows down.
New sn = Meirin

zoupzuop2

Has anything been confirmed since this? Is Aya Hirano coming back or will she be replaced (only in person; the character is hers for good!)?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Tsubasa

She's still doing roles now.  Her live-appearance schedule has been scaled back, so I hear.  I don't see why she wouldn't be voicing Haruhi again.
-Tsubasa

Kazuko

=\ maybe shes concerened of her health?

voice actors strain their vocals like singers do, but i hope she gets better soon :3

it would be a pity to not hear the same haruhi again

mDuo13

Well, she's still playing MisaMisa, so there's no reason she shouldn't be able to take on an even more important part that just wouldn't be the same without her.

Tsubasa

I believe she's currently voicing three roles:
Death Note - Misa
Eyeshield 21 - Mamori
Manabi Straight! - Mei

Manabi Straight! just began this season too, indicating that she's still taking new roles.

She seems to be doing fine from what I can tell.
-Tsubasa

pSyChOgArDeN

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

zoupzuop2

Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Chun

zoupzuop2

Corpse unf-unf-unf-unf-unf!

Still... I think they'd keep the seiyuu that not only made Haruhi popular, but gave her singing talent as well. The voice personifies the character to a point where we would just plain KNOW it wasn't Aya Hirano voicin'.

Baker!-!

really i like wendee lee better because i can connect with english haruhi better than japanese plus i dont like yukis voice in japanese
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Chun

Quote from: Baker!-! on February 11, 2008, 07:59:00 PM
really i like wendee lee better because i can connect with english haruhi better than japanese plus i dont like yukis voice in japanese

...Ok what?

Besides the fact Japanese Seiyuu and English VAs have nearly NOTHING to do with each other, this announcement was a year and a month ago.

People can't read dates or previous posts nowadays.

~Chun

Baker!-!

sry i was just saying it wont matter as much to me since i like wendees voice better
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Mizuki

Wow, this thread just did a Resurrection and Pyrokenises on half the board.