electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Group Registration Discount?  (Read 2488 times)

AnimeSoul17

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
Group Registration Discount?
« on: December 13, 2006, 12:54:46 AM »

A quick question that I kind need to have answered ASAP.  If I register a group with at least 10 people at the same time before the 31st of December ends, does my group and iIonly have to pay $40 each person, instead of $45, because of a 10% discount? It is important that this question can be answer before my next club day before break, which is this Friday. I've been having a hard time finding reliable information about group registration and the benefits from it on the website. Thanks for your help.
~AS17
*nevermind I am an idiot. I didn't see the question answered in the lastest post about no discounts because of raising costs.
My bad  :oops:

GokuMew2

• Prince of Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 04:46:56 PM »

No group discounts this year. Everyone's gotta pay full price. For more info on group reg, see the FAQ thread.

EDIT: Oops, I see that you figured it all out. .^^;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

kidoairaku

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 02:22:37 PM »

are you serious?!?! TT___TT *cries*  first last year they cut out the postcards they send, and now they even cut out the discount? T_T
nothing but a dreamer...

Tuplica

• Steel Angel Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 10:49:06 PM »

Dude... no group discounts... what's the point in registering in a group, then?  Convenience when picking them up...?  Although I just read in another thread that in at least one situation people couldn't have just the 'leader' go and pick up all of them...

Doesn't make a difference to me, seens to how I've never done a group registration and won't again this year, but... seems kinda odd.
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

Ayanami Rei First Child

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 12:57:27 AM »

Well look on the bright side...it just means that much more money for FanimeCon to have better staff people. Hopefully we won't get any bitchy rovers this year >.<

MPLe

• Senior Moderator
  • (Yes, it changes randomly :P)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 02:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tuplica"
Dude... no group discounts... what's the point in registering in a group, then?  Convenience when picking them up...?  Although I just read in another thread that in at least one situation people couldn't have just the 'leader' go and pick up all of them...

Doesn't make a difference to me, seens to how I've never done a group registration and won't again this year, but... seems kinda odd.

The leader is able to pick up the badges for your entire group.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 25 queries.