FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Issues with confirmation  (Read 1707 times)

paragyaru

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Issues with confirmation
« on: December 30, 2006, 03:53:38 PM »

I'm having a little issue regarding the confirmation info, and I'm hoping someone can help me before December 31st ;__;  
Basically, my problem is that I registered a while ago, and now I am sending my check (I'm a poor college student), but I can't find the confirmation that was sent to me earlier, and I don't want to send the check without it. I generally print it out as soon as I get it, but for some reason I don't have it printed out, nor is it in my saved mail. I sent an email to registration about my problem, but they just sent me my account name and password, which I already knew. I logged in to my account to see if I could access the confirmation into from there, but I don't see anything. I thought I could maybe I could copy and paste my account info, since it has my account number on it. I sent a second email about my problem, but since it takes a while, I thought I'd post here. Anyone know?

Zain

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
Issues with confirmation
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 12:20:03 AM »

Attaching your full name and address should be enough (though make sure its the same as the info you registered with).
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

paragyaru

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Issues with confirmation
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »

I'll do that then. Thank you^^

Tony

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
Issues with confirmation
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 02:44:00 PM »

They'll love you if you include your account number, too! (It's on the payment tab of your My Account page.... http://www.fanime.com/registration/account/ )
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 24 queries.