AYAH >_<

Started by KawaiiAngel, February 20, 2007, 04:26:18 PM

KawaiiAngel

Im having issues thinking of who/what to cosplay for fanime...any ideas? My myspace profile has pics of me, if any character strikes you - could you give me ideas? I kind of want to do some kind of mascot...maybe a katamari cousin? ...yeah I need help, Ive never done this before! >_<

KawaiiAngel

Something like THIS would be fun to cosplay...I just worry about suffocating to death =X

bahamutknightzero

Ah....one of the most common problems. It's sometimes not an easy thing and I'm been in the same position. I'd say try not to let looks restrict you and go as a character that you like. If the character that you like looks similar to you, then that could be a big plus for you.

pockystix

I think you could do a good Manabi from Manabi Straight:

The one on the far left.
New sn = Meirin

KawaiiAngel

KAWAIIII they are so cute! Im going to definatley consider them...

yeah I definatley want to go as someone I look like, because I think Im going to end up wearing a school girl outfit...and it would suck if we had to play the name guessing game XD

bahamutknightzero

If it's something that might look a little normal to wear, like a schoolgirl outfit, maybe think about going with a group so people can get a better chance at knowing which character you are.