Video Games Import

Started by videogamesnewyork, March 03, 2007, 05:55:26 PM

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Don't Worry I talked and met with the owner of Video Games New York at the Fanime 2007 Dealers room and his name is Giulio.  Whenever he starts replying to the Fanime Boards again I will try and see if He can Obtain Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku PSP Limited Edition Box Set and Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi PS2 Limited Edition Box and as many Limited Edition Box set games and the best and rarest Import Items he can sell at Fanime.

Giulio is a great guy and whenever he is not busy he will respond to this thread again.  But until then all we can do is wait or otherwise e-mail the owner.

Thanks to all Fanime Attendees that done business with Video Games New York at last years dealers room.  More surprises coming in the next couple of months.

Jason Nagal Estioko
Former E-Gaming 2006 Staffer.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

naruto_ramen_1

Hmm....how about Para Para Paradise?

I love that game, but sadly there's no arcades that have that game in Texas :(

Also, how about any other games that are like Naruto Shippuuden Accel 2. That game is super fun!!!
Dattebayo!

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Para Para Paradise Arcade will be at Fanime 2008 again thanks to On Campus Entertainment the vendor that provides arcade games for San Jose State University and Fanime.

PPP console version will not be at the E-gaming room due to contractual agreements with E-gaming and arcade.

But I may or will request a Para Para Paradise Game and Controller Combo Set if you wish to order it from the Dealers Room. 

Just private message me naruto_ramen_1 and I will take care of you on that request.  Just make sure you have a Japanese PS2 or some other method I cannot mention in this board to run the console game.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Dunny

Will Initial D Street Stage be for sale at Fanime? I'll be more than happy to buy it from anyone real quick.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

To All Fanime Attendees.  I got in contact with Giulio the owner of Video Games New York and he is vacationing in Italy right now till Feb 12th. 

So far this is his e-mail:

I'm in Italy at the moment for vacation. I'll be back on February 12.
I will tell you the week after what we can get and what we cannot.

PSP Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku Premium Box we do have few in stock so
don't worry (including the stripper, he he that's how I call the
figure).
We have 1 more PSP FF7 Limited Edition but is very pricy, as well we
have the Star Ocean one. For the ps2 LE I know we order them but I
don't know if and what we received.
Guitar Freaks games and controllers as well as Para Para not problem,
we have them.
We will bring a very big variety of games and systems. The accessories
depends of how we can organize the shipping.

Talk u soon

giulio

(To Poster above me)

Most likely he will have Initial D for the PS2.  (If its the new one please leave a request) for sale since its very popular and as for that limited Edition Final Fantasy Crisis Core PSP with the packed in game he has one in stock but its very pricy.

When Giulio gets back from his vacation I will ask him to post in the Fanime Boards again.  Until then you have to wait.

Jason Estioko

Former Fanime 2006 E-gaming Video Game Console Staffer.

P.S.  I have a surprise dealer coming to Fanime that you guys will love so until then you have to wait for what it is.  ^_^
Jason Nagal Estioko

Shinsengumi

I'm still looking for the Dj Max Portable 1 and 2 for the PSP, I hope they'll have them.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

iidesuyo!

I'm looking for Para Para Paradise and Pop'N Music with the controllers for PS2.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

To the two posters above me.  When the owner of Video Games New York (Giulio) comes back from his vacation in Italy after February 12th I will e-mail him and ask him to respond at the Fanime Boards and he will take special orders and requests.

Until then sit tight and wait a bit.
Jason Nagal Estioko

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Shinsengumi on February 04, 2008, 01:01:21 AM
I'm still looking for the Dj Max Portable 1 and 2 for the PSP, I hope they'll have them.
both of those games need to get localized for the U.S., darnit.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: otakuapprentice on February 11, 2008, 10:06:04 PM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on February 04, 2008, 01:01:21 AM
both of those games need to get localized for the U.S., darnit.

I know they should

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

I'm proud to announce in this Video Game Import Thread that Japan Video Games of Temple City Los Angeles will finally make their first appearance at this Years' Fanime Con 2008 Dealers room.

This is the surprise gift from me that I wanted to give all of you Fanime Con Import Video Gamers and attendees more options in finding Hard to Find Import Video Games Straight From Japan. 

As always I will keep in contact with the owners of Japan Video Games and Video Games New York and they will listen to as many of your requests as possible.  Until then sit tight.

As of this Moment Fanime Con's total count of Dealers is 43.  More dealers will be added as we get close to the convention.

Please if you like request some import video games that you will like to see at this coming E-gaming 2008 Department.  I posted another thread at the Gaming Board.

Thanks to all people adding to this long Video Game Import Thread.  Keep them Coming.

Jason Nagal Estioko

Former E-Gaming Console Gaming 2006 Staffer  ;D
Jason Nagal Estioko

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Tsuchimi Rin-chan on February 12, 2008, 01:04:06 AM
I'm proud to announce in this Video Game Import Thread that Japan Video Games of Temple City Los Angeles will finally make their first appearance at this Years' Fanime Con 2008 Dealers room.

This is the surprise gift from me that I wanted to give all of you Fanime Con Import Video Gamers and attendees more options in finding Hard to Find Import Video Games Straight From Japan. 

As always I will keep in contact with the owners of Japan Video Games and Video Games New York and they will listen to as many of your requests as possible.  Until then sit tight.

As of this Moment Fanime Con's total count of Dealers is 43.  More dealers will be added as we get close to the convention.

Please if you like request some import video games that you will like to see at this coming E-gaming 2008 Department.  I posted another thread at the Gaming Board.

Thanks to all people adding to this long Video Game Import Thread.  Keep them Coming.

Jason Nagal Estioko

Former E-Gaming Console Gaming 2006 Staffer  ;D

Cool, thanks for letting us know, I'll keep that in mind

bahamutknightzero

Will we see some PS3 import games (since the system is region free)?

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Of course since now you do not only have not one but two import video game businesses inside this years Fanime con Dealers Room.  So why will not these businesses have Import PS3 games for sale?
Jason Nagal Estioko

Jelly Soup

Any chance of Lise no Atelier: Ordre no Renkinjutsushi being available?

Sygmus

Is anyone going to have Gitaroo Man for PS2, US or Japanese?  I've been looking for it but I don't want to buy it from eBay.  Is PS2 region free?

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

To all Fanime Attendees trying to request Import games in this thread.  In the next couple of days I will send out an E-mail to the owners of Video Games New York (Giulio) and the Owner of Japan Video Games (Kenny) to post in this thread and take questions and requests. 

Please start posting when Giulio (Video Games NY) and Kenny (Japan Video Games) are around.  That is all.

Jason Estioko
Jason Nagal Estioko

Shinsengumi

cool, thanks for letting us know.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Sygmus the PS2 is not region free.  If you need info about how to run PS2 Games. E-mail me.  Address is located on my Fanime Forum Profile.  Thanks.
Jason Nagal Estioko