CLANNAD TV

Started by Tsubasa, March 15, 2007, 02:18:29 PM

Tsubasa

I'm sure word of the movie has spread by now, but they've just announced a CLANNAD TV series too.  Trailer

Key banzai! XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

RyuHayabusa

I have watched the trailer. The remake of kanon has solified me as a Key FanPerson lol. I can't wait for this now, despite that i have no knowldge of the game. oh well. I'll stick with the anime.

I love the new character designs btw :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

Hm, does this include Tomoyo After (seeing as it is indeed a part of the Clannad universe)?

Other than that, I look forward to it. :3
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

i love how key series uses seasons as themes, i still prefer winter.

j

ps i grew to like kanon (a LOT more).

j

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "LastElixir"ps i grew to like kanon (a LOT more)

Well, what did you think of it before?

Also, did Key ever cover fall? Unless that's in Little Busters? Because Planetarian sure as hell doesn't cover a season...:3
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "LastElixir"ps i grew to like kanon (a LOT more)

Well, what did you think of it before?

Also, did Key ever cover fall? Unless that's in Little Busters? Because Planetarian sure as hell doesn't cover a season...:3

I won't lie, after the first 5-6 episodes, I wasn't impressed. It felt pretty mediocre, and the pace was rather slow. I wasn't that big of a fan of the makoto arc either, felt like none of it made any sense.

Buuuut, the Mai arc blew my mind and I loved it. And after growing to know more of the characters, I like the series more now as a whole. Sayuri > all.

Flashbacks are the type of storytelling I enjoy the most, flashbacks in flashbacks are even better! Kanon tends to do that a lot and it's a good watch.

j

(and yes, I like Kanon far more than air)

Tsubasa

The preview is now downloadable on Tosho. XD
-Tsubasa

Jun-Watarase

Ahh~ I have a CLANNAD artbook that came in this facy box and had a hardcover with some fancy transparent pages and stuff. >< So cool.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

pockystix

I assume this will be done with the sexy KyoAni, yes?

I'll look out for it. :>
New sn = Meirin

Spiritsnare

Juice box stuck up nose for the win.

I want to see this now.
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I personally like the clip of Tomoyo kicking.

I've always thought she and Kotomi, the girl who points at her elbow, were the most interesting looking of the bunch.

Also Tomoyo = Kuwashima Houko and Kotomi = Noto Mamiko.  How can I lose?
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

I've always had a soft spot for Fuko Ibuki. She looks really cute.
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

I am intrigued by the guy twitching on the ground.........and the juice box.

Sunara Ishi

I was always interested in this series (or rather the game) since I saw the original Kanon series. Its awesome that it will be an anime and its definitely on my to watch list for whenever it comes out... I'm kinda guessing it'll be around fall or so.

hmm... I remember seeing the clannad art book at some place or another... I wonder if it was a store or something someone bought.... (memory fuzzy~)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"I'm kinda guessing it'll be around fall or so.
KyoAni should be working on the second Haruhi series then.  With that in mind, I'd probably have to peg CLANNAD @2008.  Unless they do it before fall.
-Tsubasa

mDuo13

I will definitely watch this. I had pretty much the same reaction to Kanon as LastElixer did - I didn't really have a high opinion of the show until late in the Makoto arc or early in the Mai arc somewhere. Like AIR, it had a really slow, odd build-up, but once it got going... good times.

Makou

http://img265.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/7/9/2/dc_hanihani-img600x569-1165937014061212nayunayu.jpg
I'm fairly new to the series. The only characters that I actually know of are Tomoyo. (Top right in the picture), but I hear she lives with two other characters in that picture. The girl with... brown hair (bottom middle) and the guy with with black hair (bottom left, I think). Could anyone clue me in to her association?

In regards to the Clannad TV series... BANZAI!

Even though I have the Tomoyo card, I can't use her T_T...

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"I'm kinda guessing it'll be around fall or so.
KyoAni should be working on the second Haruhi series then.  With that in mind, I'd probably have to peg CLANNAD @2008.  Unless they do it before fall.

If I remember correctly, someone pegged an October release. I'll have to find that link...

So that second Haruhi series is no longer a rumor? I've never seen anything about it escalate beyond rumor status. o.o
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"So that second Haruhi series is no longer a rumor? I've never seen anything about it escalate beyond rumor status. o.o
Moon Phase reported it.  They're most often pretty right on.  But I suppose there's still plenty of room for speculation.
-Tsubasa

Tsubasa

It was announced at TBS anime festa 2007 that CLANNAD will begin airing on October 4th.

The OP will be a remix of the original game OP.  The ED will be "Dango Daikazoku."

No Haruhi 2nd series this year, folks.
-Tsubasa