3 Extra Tickets/Registrations...

Started by Crispy, April 21, 2007, 03:02:42 PM

Crispy

So, my sister who runs an anime club signed up for group registration, but, 3 people can't come to Fanime because of other summer plans. I was wondering if anyone would like to have full weekend tickets for $45? It would be a shame if they went to waste :). (And it's cheaper than the current $55 for last minute con goers)

FanFicGuru

I have someone who might be interested. Your sister is going to be picking up the badges thursday night, yeah? Give me a day or two to get this person in touch with you. She'd really like a pre-registered badge.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Lizchan33

I have someone that would want it!
how would you like to go about giving it to her?
pm me please!

heeroyuy135

Vanessa

I'm interested in two of them for my two friends who wanted for the last minute but wanted nice shiny ones. PM if you have them avalible and what type of payment you accept.

Crispy

FanFic Guru:
She scheduled to pic up the badges in the afternoon on Friday. This would  mean that you'd miss the at least the morning hours of the con. I probably could pick up the group badges a little earlier (I'm arriving around there at 12:30p) since I pretty much look like her, and can get her ID, but your friend might not get into the con until 2:00p...I'm not sure how long the group reg line would be. She said she'd get back to me to see if she can make it for badge pick-up on Thurday, so hopefully she can.

Lizchan33:
We would probably go about giving it to her on the first day of the con or possibly the thursday before the fun starts. (read above) I'm thinking about asking a staffer to see if anything can be done about transfering badges, I've heard it was done for friends. If I can put the badge under all your names, it would make my life easier. :0!

Vanessa:
The club would most likely accept mailed checks. I'll pm the address to those interested.

Edit: I've forgotten that I'm not as ancient as my parents generation! I do have a paypal account, though I think they charge a transaction fee. So, with an offset for the transaction fee, I'd be willing to accept payment through paypal too.

ephemeralxdreams

FanFicGuru

Sent you a PM. I'll buy one for my friend who PM'ed you.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

ephemeralxdreams

any updates about the registrations? o_o