AIR got licensed by ADV

Started by RyuHayabusa, April 27, 2007, 01:21:56 PM

RyuHayabusa

Taken from animeonline.com:

AIR gets licensed

Article written by my friend Gia.

ITT we discuss the licensing of the show.

all i can say is o_o
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jun-Watarase

That was rather random. o_o; Was it not liscenced before?

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

No, it wasn't. The only licensing of a Key/Visual Art's anime adaptation I've heard of was Kanon 2002...in the Philippines. Eugh.

Anyhow, it's been waffled.
epic progressive

vox

Makou

Now I'm definetely going to buy this. I need to get my friends into anime. Tear-jerkers can do this...

Jun-Watarase

Pretty much all the KEY novels and series are tear-jerkers. @___@ AIR-- my second dating sim. Ever. 'Tis a special one for me.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

pockystix

Misuzu better say "Gao" and "nihaha". It just wouldn't be the same...

Quite the surprising license; I thought I'd never see the day when a Key/Visual Art's anime goes domestic.
New sn = Meirin

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"No, it wasn't. The only licensing of a Key/Visual Art's anime adaptation I've heard of was Kanon 2002...in the Philippines. Eugh.

Anyhow, it's been waffled.

was it dubbed in tagalog? that would be amusing, probably as amusing as code geass getting dubbed in angry russian.

всякий град суÑ...ое печенье!!!!! суÑ...ое печенье!!!

j

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Magical Senpai

I hope Air does well enough here so that Kanon can get picked up. I'm glad that ADV is going to be helping expose Air to more anime fans.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "pockystix"Misuzu better say "Gao" and "nihaha". It just wouldn't be the same...

IIRC Subaru says 'pagyuu' and 'bagyuu' in the ComiPa Revolution dub.
epic progressive

vox