maybe one of you can help me find a part for my costume

Started by senritsu, May 09, 2007, 11:05:53 AM

senritsu

so
i want to make gamma akutabi's sword as realistically as possible

to do that i need one of those toy chainsaws with the pull string (cause i want it to make noise too)
does anyone know where to get one?
i checked all the toy stores and all they have are the ones with the buttons no pull string

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

AkiraOmega

Why dont you just buy a small motor.  Realistic enough?

Working Registration All Morning.  Raving At Night.

phoenixphire24

lycan510

um... i can make one out of wood for you, with one of those drawstring inside -the-toy things. not too hard, just kinda large...
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

senritsu

Quote from: "lycan510"um... i can make one out of wood for you, with one of those drawstring inside -the-toy things. not too hard, just kinda large...

thanks,but i ended up buying the one on ebay

phoenixphire24: thanks for the link... i dont know how i overlooked that one when i looked

thank you everyone.... i dont know if i can finish the sword by fanime, definately by anime vegas though

*squee*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

phoenixphire24

No problem! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

senritsu

well, if it shows up soon enough, and i can finish the sword in time, its coming to the shounen jump gathering with me