Photoshoots for cosplayers for a school project (UPDATED!)

Started by IamTetsuo, May 15, 2007, 11:46:14 PM

IamTetsuo

Sorry about the odd times, but those are the blank spots currently in my schedual.  If none of the times work for you PM me and I'll see if we can work something out!

I'd prefer to shoot in the afternoon though because there's natural light so I can use a lower ISO (ie your pictures come out sharper), and I'll actually be awake (I'm a night owl and I probably won't go to sleep until 3-5AM every night of the con).

@Inuashley:  I will probably be going to the ZZ concert too! :D  I could easily do a shoot of you before the concert.

@AngelKawaii:  I will keep an eye out for you on Saturday!  I'll probably drop by the maid cafe at some point as well.  How will I know who the head maid is?  Just ask whomever is at the door?

Inuashley

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"Sorry about the odd times, but those are the blank spots currently in my schedual.  If none of the times work for you PM me and I'll see if we can work something out!

I'd prefer to shoot in the afternoon though because there's natural light so I can use a lower ISO (ie your pictures come out sharper), and I'll actually be awake (I'm a night owl and I probably won't go to sleep until 3-5AM every night of the con).

@Inuashley:  I will probably be going to the ZZ concert too! :D  I could easily do a shoot of you before the concert.

@AngelKawaii:  I will keep an eye out for you on Saturday!  I'll probably drop by the maid cafe at some point as well.  How will I know who the head maid is?  Just ask whomever is at the door?

Awesome! Where should we meet?
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"@AngelKawaii:  I will keep an eye out for you on Saturday!  I'll probably drop by the maid cafe at some point as well.  How will I know who the head maid is?  Just ask whomever is at the door?
Yay. ^_^
And yes, the head maid is the person that will handle the money and will find a maid for you and they will be located at the entrance. I will be there sat-Sun 5-6. ^_^

PS: O_O There's a what on Thursday!!!!! (was not informed about any concert!!!!)

Inuashley

Quote from: "AngelKawaii"
Quote from: "IamTetsuo"@AngelKawaii:  I will keep an eye out for you on Saturday!  I'll probably drop by the maid cafe at some point as well.  How will I know who the head maid is?  Just ask whomever is at the door?
Yay. ^_^
And yes, the head maid is the person that will handle the money and will find a maid for you and they will be located at the entrance. I will be there sat-Sun 5-6. ^_^

PS: O_O There's a what on Thursday!!!!! (was not informed about any concert!!!!)

There is a ZZ concert on Thursday at 8p.m. exclusively for pre-reg'd and early-reg'd members ^^ There is also the swap meet Thursday night- I don't believe anything else is going on Thursday. Would be nice if they had a dance like AX on Day 0, though ^^;

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Inuashley"
Yay. ^_^

There is a ZZ concert on Thursday at 8p.m. exclusively for pre-reg'd and early-reg'd members ^^ There is also the swap meet Thursday night- I don't believe anything else is going on Thursday. Would be nice if they had a dance like AX on Day 0, though ^^;
O_O...T_T Aww man I have school the next day so I can't go. You know couple years ago they used to have a big dance on day 0, I wander what happened to that. O.o

Inuashley

Yay. ^_^

O_O...T_T Aww man I have school the next day so I can't go. You know couple years ago they used to have a big dance on day 0, I wander what happened to that. O.o

You know, there is musicfest, which has concerts throughout the weekend ^^ I'm so sad that I won't be able to attend the Mari Iijima concert because of one of my photoshoots>< grr. XD

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Inuashley"You know, there is musicfest, which has concerts throughout the weekend ^^ I'm so sad that I won't be able to attend the Mari Iijima concert because of one of my photoshoots>< grr. XD
Dunno how many of those i can make. This is my schedule. Friday-get there go home finish as much homework as possible. Saturday-staff,ball, maid cafe. Sunday-staff, gathering, staff, maid cafe. Monday-not sure.
Plus I am trying to get a photoshoot with ZiggyB but he hasn't replyed yet. And omg! I did not know so many photoshoots were going on.xD
Wanna have our own ball photostuff? xD

IamTetsuo

Awesome! Where should we meet?

Hmm this is a good question.

I don't know where the concert is going to be, but maybe in front of the concert room (I don't think they'd have it in the Civic Auditorium as there won't be that many people there...)

Either there or around the swap meet.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Inuashley

The ZZ concert is in The J which is a big panel room int he con. center. Should we just meet outside of that at about 7:40 or so?

AngelKawaii- I meant a private photoshoot, not a gathering ^^;; But yes, we should totally take some pics of our Masq. Ball group. ^_^

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Inuashley"AngelKawaii- I meant a private photoshoot, not a gathering ^^;; But yes, we should totally take some pics of our Masq. Ball group. ^_^
I only have one gathering and trying to get a private photoshoot. xD And Hmm..I will bring a camera..just have to figure out where to stuff it afterwards.

Inuashley

Quote from: "Inuashley"AngelKawaii- I meant a private photoshoot, not a gathering ^^;; But yes, we should totally take some pics of our Masq. Ball group. ^_^
I only have one gathering and trying to get a private photoshoot. xD And Hmm..I will bring a camera..just have to figure out where to stuff it afterwards.

Bring a bag(that's what I'm doing), or you could stash it in a car, hotel room, pocket, or friend? XD

AngelKawaii

Bring a bag(that's what I'm doing), or you could stash it in a car, hotel room, pocket, or friend? XD
Bag. ^_^.

IamTetsuo

I'd be happy to get a shot of your group, and as you can see I just made post that I might join with (if I can get proper attire).

Also 7:40 sounds fine to meet Inuashley.

I'm giving some other people a ride over though, so I'll need to find out if they're ok with staying for the concert (they might just want to drive over pick up passes and drive back).

Touya no Miko

Oh, I would love to volunteer as well! I'm over 18, so don't worry!

Is Saturday at 3:30 in front of the fountains good?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"I'd be happy to get a shot of your group, and as you can see I just made post that I might join with (if I can get proper attire).
Proper attire is encouraged but not nescesary. I suggest you come even if you don't have the "proper attire". I mean, how many times in your life do you get to go to a ball? ^_^

IamTetsuo

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Oh, I would love to volunteer as well! I'm over 18, so don't worry!

Is Saturday at 3:30 in front of the fountains good?

That works fine!

OK I need to start adding all of these to my schedual...

IamTetsuo

Quote from: "hellangel"*raises hand* I'm all for it! :D

Whoops almost missed this one!

Great!  What time would you like to meet?

Inuashley

IamTetsuo: Can you possibly give me your cell# so I can reach you at con in case I can't find you?

Lorus

Hey! You're taking photograhpy in college! Neat! I always liked photography as a hobby. You think it's alright if I tag along with my camera also? It's just for a hobby and what-not. Not gonna sell any pictures or anything. Probably will give away extra copies and such to the participants!  :D

Iiiiif I can't tag along for pictures, I might be doing some cosplaying so you can take pictures of that! First time for me going to a convention so I'm a newbie!