E-Gaming/Arcades Suggestions-Feedback thread for 2008

Started by Umi.Ryuuzaki, May 28, 2007, 08:05:45 PM

otakuya

Suggestions:
1 quarter per fighting game (weren't some games last year 50 cents?)

3-4 quarters for card racing games (Initial D and Wangan), and 4+ quarters for buying a new car(d) (Initial D 4 should be more cuz of the new card system)

magz

All fighting games were 50 cents. Others cost even more IIRC. The reason the price is high is because of the demand and the fact that people will pay for it. This more likely than not will remain unchanged.

The End

naruto_ramen_1

Hi there ^__^

I definitely vote for Para Para Paradise and DDR!

I love those games! How about having a tournament for each of them? I.e. Beginners, Intermiedate, Advanced.

It would be fun to compete ^_^

I also think it'll be fun to have a Naruto Shippuuden Accel 2 Tournament.

Looking forward to the con :)
Dattebayo!

Spiritsnare

So I see OCE installed an Espgaluda 2 cabinet at the SJSU Student Union - I bet that'd be a hit at the con.

Also, Melty Blood: Actress Again, if it's released by Fanime and feasible. It'll probably make a lot more money than the MBAC cabinet due to the lack of a home/CS version.
epic progressive

vox

Devi 1313

Requesting Guitar Hero... mostly so I can make an appearance as Judy Nails.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

zoupzuop2

I'mma representin' Initial D 4 for 2008. Keep it real, keep it comin'.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Narutotaku

It would be cool to have a Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 tournament. The officially liscensed english version will be available in March, 2008. I already pre-ordered at amazon.com 8)
"Time flys when your having fun"(unknown)
"Time blasts off like a NASA space shuttle when you cosplay at FanimeCon"(Narutotaku)
<"http://member.square-enix.com/na/"><"http://member.square-enix.com/na/data/signature/16916.gif">

Lexy

I'm pretty much accepting the fact that most fighting games will be 50 cents since its been that way for the past years.

Games I'd love to see:

CVS2
3rd Strike
DDR Supernova2
Drummania
and...

2 Para Para machines!
Okay I know this seems impossible since it's really hard to find any more machines (I know there's definitely one at MGL), but two would definitely be great. It seems that the game is getting more and more popular this year and the wait to play is loooooooong (Well for me anyway). Also, it's not like we don't have the room for it either ^.^
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

Avairrianna

Metal Slug! Either the arcade games or Metal Slug Anthology for PS2 or Wii!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

JohnnyAR

Yukari Kaiba

arcade games i'd love to see:
Para Para Paradise
Marvel VS Capcom
DDR

and as old as it is, I'd love to see Primal Rage <3 XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

migitlicious

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but a mario strikers tournament? That might be interesting.

fogelmir

We need to get some good 2d Shumps into the arcade. Last year, there was only one and it sucked.
I always see the latest fighting games, music games, and the latest arcade releases at the con, but a strange void of good shooters.

I know I'm not the only one who wants this. Shooter Fans Unite!

Espgaluda 2, Mushihimesama Futari, Deathsmiles, or any newer releases would be a dream come true!

AmazingKenchan

Quote from: fogelmir on April 01, 2008, 04:53:44 PM
We need to get some good 2d Shumps into the arcade. Last year, there was only one and it sucked.
I always see the latest fighting games, music games, and the latest arcade releases at the con, but a strange void of good shooters.

I know I'm not the only one who wants this. Shooter Fans Unite!

Espgaluda 2, Mushihimesama Futari, Deathsmiles, or any newer releases would be a dream come true!
I don't have any newer releases, but I've got a very friendly dose of older stuff.  Mushihimesama, ESPgaluda, ESP Ra.De., Radiant Silvergun, Blazing Star, the like.  I have no real easy facilities to tow cabinets, or I'd hella bring stuff too.  I'm pretty sure everything on-campus is bringing is going to have a game in it, and I don't have a supergun.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Mr. Wendell

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 25, 2008, 09:28:52 PM

You are made of win and Diablo!

I still would want DDR Supernova 2, mainly because there is still talk of the old school DDR freestylers having yet another freestyle gathering.  I believe we have to have a freestyle gathering for DDR, considering that it 10 years since DDR first came out.

Man, we're old.  Sure, some of us went from dancing on arrows to performing on stage, but for many of us, it was quite the influence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

EmpyreanAria

In the Groove 2, please!
I'm sure there'll be people appearing who plan to routine on that thing.

ZIMdudeAlchemist

It would be great to have In The Groove 2. Since it utilizes Custom Song features, people can load up their .sm files to their flash drives and play them on ITG2.

Onslaught

Um...sorry if this is the wrong thread but I haven't been on here for the past year. I was staffing last year and I don't think I've ever registered for the forums. Anyways, I need a verification code? If anyone can reply to me, I'd be grateful, thanks.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on April 03, 2008, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 25, 2008, 09:28:52 PM

You are made of win and Diablo!

yay Wendell knows the game! :D
never really used Diablo much though, i was/am a Talon fighter XD but really how awesome would it be if they had that in the arcade?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)