The Official Elevator Ninja Brigade Thread! [With Guide!]

Started by Ekac, May 28, 2007, 10:53:29 PM

Where should the Elevator Ninjas have their gathering?

In an Elevator at the Marriot
7 (58.3%)
Somewhere in the Con
2 (16.7%)
At the Piano in the Marriot
2 (16.7%)
[unoriginal] At the fountain outside the con
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 29, 2007, 07:50:01 PM

Ekac

Quote from: "Shimu"I-I like.. Elevator Ninja's @_@
That's a good little girl.

[patpat]

Ekac

Dipped in a Side Note about our Existence to avoid enemy confrontation with the OFNC Ninjas. They're right, Fanime is theirs...

but the Marriot is ours, wahahah.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Awww...I'd pay to watch you have a blood fued with those other ninjas... :cry:

Ekac

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Awww...I'd pay to watch you have a blood fued with those other ninjas... :cry:

But we are little nooblets, we'd get crushed by the pros. :(

Shimu

Hell yeah we would.

There's like 6 + of us, and like 1001028193781's of them. xD

Ekac

Quote from: "Shimu"Hell yeah we would.

There's like 6 + of us, and like 1001028193781's of them. xD

Point made. Strategic wise, we could just cut off all means to their room but meh. That's turning a pond into a lake there.

Shaippi

well Fanime is their turf. but we can takes over PARTS at a time, and they wouldnt notice. + we can recruit on the 2nd floor of the mariot, in the elevator lobby. and soon, we will have like taken over a whole 10 square feet of the convention :D
I am Tres.... a.k.a o rly ninja.. DONT HATE ME FOR THE ELEVATOR THING!!!! it was all prinnny ninja's idea i_i

Shaippi

Quote from: "Shimu"O_O

LOL.
i dont think it was that funny was it?
I am Tres.... a.k.a o rly ninja.. DONT HATE ME FOR THE ELEVATOR THING!!!! it was all prinnny ninja's idea i_i

Nanashi

What's this? Words of treachery? Are you going to go back on our cease-fire treaty?
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Shaippi

Quote from: "Nanashi"What's this? Words of treachery? Are you going to go back on our cease-fire treaty?
lol not really, it was rather a joke. you would pwn us T_T. but we are allowed as elevator ninjas to step on your land correct? its not like we are trying to take over, we would just like to be what we with, with no fued.

Ekac

Grr, people still talk negatively about us, when there was only like 5 people in the elevator we boarded. T.T

When we dominate the elevator's, it is us who will be talking about you!

deonchan

Hmmm the Elevator Ninjas could prove very useful on staff next year...  8)
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Ekac

Quote from: "deonchan"Hmmm the Elevator Ninjas could prove very useful on staff next year...  8)

Why yes, yes we would...

Maybe. :/ Some of us already bothered applying.