Craziest thing at Fanime 2007!

Started by Touya no Miko, May 29, 2007, 12:20:24 AM

JohnnyAR

I saw a video of him playing DDR, it was hilarious and kewl.

K&K4ever

I know him, and I wouldn't put it past him. :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

I know him too, he's a cool guy funny too.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

He's going to debute a new costume at Fanime so look out! ;D

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Thisiskat

This one I titled, The Spartan Poke:

If you were at Famine 07 and didn't see the spartans then you weren't really there >.< but yeah I happened to be in the same hotel as them, not only that but I was squished between them in a crowded elevator up to the rooms. Once we got to my floor, I was trying to venture my way out of there, however on my way out a lone spartan's sword happened to stab me in the ass, I jumped out of the elevator, and the last thing I hear as the door close, was a choir of people going "OOOOh!"   Damn Spartans...

Reinna

This isn't THE craziest thing, but it was pretty crazy and fun still.

I was staying on the 11th floor of the Hilton last Fanime, and had gone up to our room to drop stuff off.  When I got on the elevator going down, it was already over half full of people.  We stopped at nearly floor going down, and two floors down, the elevator was completely jam-packed.  Since we really couldn't fit anyone else on the elevator, and we decided to all sort of crowd toward the entrance whenever the elevator stopped, and STARE down at anyone who was going to come in.  It sounded like a good idea, but every time we tried, we all burst into laughter, (leaving several very confused looking people standing on the floor), so it failed miserably.  Still, twas great.

x]  Good times...

K&K4ever

This happened on my first Faime, there was this group who was running around in the lobbey, the most promanent of them was the one who was fallowing peop0le around while hiding in a box.  While my freind and I were coming down the escalatore, the one in the box ran to the bottom of it and the other people told us that if we could guess who was in the box they'de give us $50.  Little did they know but we caught a glimps of the costume the guy was waring as he ran to the escalatore. . . and when we got it right, they skimped out on the bet. >:(

userpay

When I went last year I ran up about 17 flights of stairs with some people because we were joking about the elevators and wanted to see if they could beat their friend up to their floor.

localuvr

Quote from: userpay on January 04, 2008, 07:40:10 PM
When I went last year I ran up about 17 flights of stairs with some people because we were joking about the elevators and wanted to see if they could beat their friend up to their floor.
Did you beat them up?
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Thisiskat on December 30, 2007, 12:15:48 PM

If you were at Famine 07 and didn't see the spartans then you weren't really there >.< but yeah I happened to be in the same hotel as them, not only that but I was squished between them in a crowded elevator up to the rooms. Once we got to my floor, I was trying to venture my way out of there, however on my way out a lone spartan's sword happened to stab me in the ass, I jumped out of the elevator, and the last thing I hear as the door close, was a choir of people going "OOOOh!"   Damn Spartans...

What day was it? How COOL there were people cosplaying as the Spartans from 300! I hope I see them at Fanime 08 and take a picture of them with me.

Death_Note_Matt

The most craziest things That happened to me At Fanime...was when I met my hero who Cosplays as Mello..[who was also my friend on myspace, He inspired me  to cosplay as Matt in the first place]
My Lil bro [who was dressed as near at the time] spotted him, yelled  "hey Tony!"
He turned around and I was like Ho-shit >.< NUUUU!!
It was awkward .__. I was dressed as Bridget and at that moment I was wishing I was Matt at the time. I was like "Hi"
and Ran off all embarrassed. >////<
He just stared at me and walked away. AWKWARDNESS!!

This Ryuk and some girl Kept Glomping   [more like tackle] me every time  they saw me. I Hit my head on the floor a few times and was like @_@ WTF just happened.
Ugh and they always squealed "MATT!!! or MATTY-KINS!!" and attacked me..It was so weirdest shreak I have ever heard in my life O_o
Another Player has Entered the Game

Tur713

Quote from: JohnnyAR on January 06, 2008, 02:19:23 PM

What day was it? How COOL there were people cosplaying as the Spartans from 300! I hope I see them at Fanime 08 and take a picture of them with me.

I got to take a photo with them. ;D

Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

Ino13

Quote from: Druix on November 04, 2007, 09:04:01 PM
Craziest thing I was a part of last year was the Death Note Wars. It was at our mini-DN Gathering. An L stole a Kira's Note, and the Ls began to play keep-away with it as the Kiras and a Misa chased them around. It was rather insane. At one point, all the Kiras had one side of the Note and all the Ls had another, and we began to play tug-o-war with it. Then a Near showed up, and I figured he was on L's side. Turns out he was on Near's side; he actually BIT my L in an attempt to get the Death Note! It ended with the Ls exchanging their evidence for a half-eaten box of Strawberry Pocky.
Funny thing about that. I was the L that got the death note first, ran then threw it to another L. That was a lot of fun.
Well. We Ls like pocky.
BTW are you going to the Death Note gathering again?
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

Farfie_Girl

Eh not so much the crazy this year for me. I had a random homeless guy hit on me when I was walking towards the convention from the bus stop. I kept backing away as he tried to walk closer and eventually pulled my brother in front of me to be a random shield.
I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am

-Costumes-
Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz) '09, 85%
Hector Barbossa (PotC) '09, 90%
Possible Chowder (Chowder) '09, 0%

narutofan17

Quote from: Tur713 on January 12, 2008, 03:15:01 AM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on January 06, 2008, 02:19:23 PM

I got to take a photo with them. ;D

LOL!!!!! I remember them. I think I saw them in the dance
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

userpay

Quote from: localuvr on January 05, 2008, 03:32:47 PM
Quote from: userpay on January 04, 2008, 07:40:10 PM
Did you beat them up?

Accually I think we did. But that was to the 14th floor so I figured id run up the last few to my room.

localuvr

cool! I'll keep that in mind if I get a room- stairs are faster! ... they are right?

narutofan17

Did anyone see the random Cats cosplayer. Had the makeup and everything. Every I went to would see them. I think they were following me o_O
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

localuvr

do you have a picture? maybe if I saw them, I could tell.