You were taking pictures of the 2 big headed cute people.

Started by katherine, May 29, 2007, 09:06:51 PM

katherine

This is completely not something i would normally do but if this is you i'm completely just putting this out there.

1. saw you in one of the viewing hall places, and you were taking pictures of those two cute big headed cute maybe frog things.
2. i saw you holding one of the big heads in the hallway of the marriot, i was with a group a boys.

in case you saw me i was wearing black pants and a pokemon shirt, and i can't remember if i was wearing my blue hat, or my black vest but i had a green bag.

i just wanted to say that you were really cute and i wanted to ask you if you wanted me to take your picture for you with those two cute big headed things but i didn't have the courage.  

you probably won't read this and a few people will and they'll laugh, but if by chance you read this, hi.  :oops:

Dreyfuss

Won't laugh, I also wanted to make a topic like this... but the chances it'll be read by the person in question aren't that great so I dunno... :roll:

katherine

i know but i woke up this morning & i sort of wanted to believe it could happen you know ha, maybe life will surprise me you know?

I think if you want to make one you should make a topic like this one.

Xeluu

You might want to give a bit more information on what the person looked like that you're looking for, that way even if they don't see this their friends or someone who knows them might?
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

katherine

hmm .. this one is hard since i've got terrible memory, which is sad since i obviously seem to think this guy is pretty cute.

he had a camera, since he was taking photographs.

he wasn't wearing a costume, he was kind of tall.  

dark hair.

wow that is a really bad description haha.  

but still this is sort of fun.  :?