Help

Started by AngelKawaii, May 31, 2007, 08:07:22 PM

AngelKawaii

Ok, so I've been thinking about what I should cosplay as for next year, and I came up with only one. So, could someone help me out please and give me some ideas?

Here are reference pics of me.
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=62670&cat=500

And I have an orangish wig, red one and I have brown hair. Maybe someone could think up of a character with that colo hair?

So, could someone give me some ideas please?

IamTetsuo

Hmm let me think about this one, I'm sure I can think of one or two that you would be perfect for.

One that comes to mind right away is Fuu from Samurai Champloo (probably because of your Kimono from this year).

AngelKawaii

Hmm...that's a possibility...although I got no clue how you would make a kimono.

BunofGovt

Integra Helsing? WitchHunter Robin?  

Check Jo-Ann's or another fabric store for kimono patterns.  I'm pretty sure I got mine from Simplicity (both in the costume section and I think evening wear or tops).  Those instructions would be simpler than the FolkWear kimono pattern.

Into crossplaying?  I don't read the manga or watch the anime myself, but there's a character in Loveless who has long blond hair.  Probably several male characters with long blond hair in various anime.

Maetel or Emeraldas from Galaxy Express 999 or Maetel Legend?  Guu from Hare + Guu in her adult form?
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Chloe

Well, all I can say is really search around online for various anime series/game series until you find one you like.  Since you're on cosplay.com though, you're bound to get lots of replies there for "Wondering who you should cosplay as."  I myself am trying to figure out someone to do next year too, but normally what I do is just play games/watch anime until I find someone I want to do. ^^
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

AngelKawaii

Quote from: BunofGovtWitchHunter Robin?  
QuoteWoah! I've done that one before. ^_^ Guess it was a good choice for me then. xD