Need a seemstress who can make cosplay professionally

Started by Eheroofjustice, June 02, 2007, 06:33:38 PM

Eheroofjustice

I need a cosplay done for next year's fanime. I Need Haseyo's cosplay done for next year's fanime. not to mention his prop. Can anyone make any cosplay like the one I want professionally? Please let me know by this thread.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Chloe

Hi there~  I know of a couple of places that can make it for you.  Although, you're going to need to fork over some money, possibly under 200, but still alot for a costume.  You're asking for professionally made, right?  Then, yeah, it's going to cost you a hefty price. :/

Here is a thread I made for Pre-Made costumes:

http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=6822&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The following places do commissions: cosunion.com, fan-store.net, qqcosplay.com, lawrarashop.com, cosaru.com.

The ones in bold are places that probably deal more with Girl-type clothing... But, it does hurt to ask for an estimate. :)

Oh!  Also, don't forget to check Cosplay.com and Cosplaylab.com.  Check to see who has done a Haseo costume, and ask/e-mail them if they would be willing to do a commission.  Normally they're based somewhere in the US, rather than aside in China (I.E. qqcosplay, cosuion, fan-store.net,lawrarashop.com)  Sometimes you can get it cheaper from asking someone here for a commish.  

Anyways, hope all that helped you somehow.  I'd like to see a Haseo anyways, you don't see THAT many. D:[/i]
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Eheroofjustice

I don't plan on going to AX to pick up the cosplay. besides, it's too expensive. and too far to travel. unless someone can ship it to me. and I'm looking for someone who can make Haseyo's cosplay for .hack//g.u or .hack//roots. and Reinforce from Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha a's. can someone make those cosplays for me?
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

hellangel

hiya! I take commissions, too, both cosplay and props ^__^ Just PM/post pictures of what you want/possibly want and I'll get quotes to ya ^__~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX