Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

sael

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 20, 2008, 09:58:49 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 09:53:19 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 20, 2008, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 09:39:01 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 20, 2008, 09:36:21 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 08:49:41 PM
@iNDOMNiAC - yeah i think it can be spelled both ways (either way Wonderwice/weiss is awesome XD)

Indeed! And I have only seen two people cosplay him so far. Not surprising, considering he's still a slightly new character, but still... Me and your friend can be twins... xD Or TWitches! =O

...Yeah. I'm a dork. xD

lol XD we'll have to find a Urahara hat for you two to play with or something (or like a toy dragonfly lol).

Haha, I had those same ideas too! xD I had a conversation with my friend the other day (who may be cosplaying Ulquiorra), that she should have a little dragonfly tied to a string on a stick and wave it around for me to chase. xD

And I plan to try and buy an Urahara hat, so if I can manage that then we can have a little tug-of-war over it or something. x3 But, not enough to rip it! ^ ^;;

omg the dragonfly-on-a-stick idea sounds so cute XD im definitely going to want a picture of that lol and the tug 'o war on Urahara's hat between the two Wonderweiss/wices would be hilarious XD

Well luckily it wouldn't be a difficult prop to make, so we can probably manage it. x3 And yuss, which Wonderwice will be victorious?? =O And will Urahara ever see his hat again? >> ...The answer is no, not once we get our hands on it. x3

lol, I was lurking when I saw the little conversation you guys had going and couldn't resist registering just to reply. xD Anyways, I'm Yukari's friend who's going to cosplay as Wonderweiss (hopefully I'll be able to get everything done... Spring break's going to be hectic...). It would be awesome if we could take photos together. Debating, but I might fix a wig and do L for part of the day - I so want a pic of L and Wonderweiss sitting the same way!

red_thestrals

Quote from: red_thestrals on January 14, 2008, 02:09:05 AM
Quote from: Aosugiru on January 14, 2008, 12:28:43 AM
Quote from: red_thestrals on January 13, 2008, 11:06:35 PM
question... sorry this has nothing to do with the gathering but i know that all the people in this thread can help me... i posted the question in the "general anime chat" section but just to be sure...

i need some help with some bleach song/s im really confused... i made this video just for the question... all the details are in the video... thanks a lot... sorry for posting on the wrong thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyNAYjaT9W8

thanks a lot

Sweetie, That song is not from bleach.But the same Band sings it.

it's called  "Sen no Yoru wo Koete".

ooooohhhhhh... thanks a lot!!! thats why its confusing! lol! ;D guess that's what happens when you download illegally... you get messed up tittles ahahaha! thanks! you saved me from total confusion! ;D

]
wait a second... that song IS a bleach song... its the ending theme from memories of nobody! bwahahaha! THATS why its sounds familiar! wooh! thanks for the help anyway!

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: chaosbark on January 20, 2008, 10:37:25 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 20, 2008, 09:58:49 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 09:53:19 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 20, 2008, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 09:39:01 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 20, 2008, 09:36:21 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 08:49:41 PM
@iNDOMNiAC - yeah i think it can be spelled both ways (either way Wonderwice/weiss is awesome XD)

Indeed! And I have only seen two people cosplay him so far. Not surprising, considering he's still a slightly new character, but still... Me and your friend can be twins... xD Or TWitches! =O

...Yeah. I'm a dork. xD

lol XD we'll have to find a Urahara hat for you two to play with or something (or like a toy dragonfly lol).

Haha, I had those same ideas too! xD I had a conversation with my friend the other day (who may be cosplaying Ulquiorra), that she should have a little dragonfly tied to a string on a stick and wave it around for me to chase. xD

And I plan to try and buy an Urahara hat, so if I can manage that then we can have a little tug-of-war over it or something. x3 But, not enough to rip it! ^ ^;;

omg the dragonfly-on-a-stick idea sounds so cute XD im definitely going to want a picture of that lol and the tug 'o war on Urahara's hat between the two Wonderweiss/wices would be hilarious XD

Well luckily it wouldn't be a difficult prop to make, so we can probably manage it. x3 And yuss, which Wonderwice will be victorious?? =O And will Urahara ever see his hat again? >> ...The answer is no, not once we get our hands on it. x3

lol, I was lurking when I saw the little conversation you guys had going and couldn't resist registering just to reply. xD Anyways, I'm Yukari's friend who's going to cosplay as Wonderweiss (hopefully I'll be able to get everything done... Spring break's going to be hectic...). It would be awesome if we could take photos together. Debating, but I might fix a wig and do L for part of the day - I so want a pic of L and Wonderweiss sitting the same way!

Wow, I'm glad you registered then! I'd love to take pictures together, for sure! And that L/Wonderweiss thing sounds adorable; you can count me in for that! >w<
And yeah, good luck with finding the time to make the cosplay. xD I've only just bought the fabrics and such, haven't started any sewing yet. D=

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 20, 2008, 10:37:25 PM

saraaaaaahhhh you made your way onto the fanime boards finally! 8D i'm going to add you to the list XD you, me and ashley should have a cosplay work day get-together over spring break =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ilovepocky~

Update on the Hinamori cosplay: there are slight chances I might not be able to finish it (unfortunately, my sights are set for Tobiume or nothing at all), so I might be cosplaying as Rukia (artbook version).

Does anyone have a better scan of All Color But The Black (esp. the page w/ Rukia & the traditional chinese dress)? The ones I have are quite blurry.

Thanks again~ xD;

Yukari Kaiba

no worries, just let me know if you want me to change your status.

gahh if my scanner worked i could help you out >< (i have the art book and i know what picture you're talking about)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

I feel so loved ^^ I happened to come looking to see what day the DN gathering was (not that I don't love Bleach too but you told me when it was, Miss Coordinator!) and decided to have a look at this thread. Work day's kind of out, though.... I think Ashley's going to be in Disneyland. I'll just get my mom and sister to help me out. BTW, both my parents loved your picture of L! They thought it was adorable.

Anyways, you my dear, (on a note totally not pertaining to Bleach) need to tell Ash and me if you'll be our Matt.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 20, 2008, 11:21:24 PM
I feel so loved ^^ I happened to come looking to see what day the DN gathering was (not that I don't love Bleach too but you told me when it was, Miss Coordinator!) and decided to have a look at this thread. Work day's kind of out, though.... I think Ashley's going to be in Disneyland. I'll just get my mom and sister to help me out. BTW, both my parents loved your picture of L! They thought it was adorable.

Anyways, you my dear, (on a note totally not pertaining to Bleach) need to tell Ash and me if you'll be our Matt.

haha Miss Coordinator sounds so formal XD aww bummer about the work day though D: oh well there will be plenty other cosplays to do work days for (Crazy!Kira and Crazy!Hinamori would be one? lol). glad your parents liked the picture of L i drew you (i've been getting lots o compliments on it at DA X3).

i thought i said i'd be your guys' Matt for your DN group, didnt i? well im being your group's Matt (already started looking up wigs and i found a site to buy my goggles from XD. still trying to figure out how ill do the pants though.and i needs me a DS! XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

ilovepocky: I have the art book and can't scan it, buuut, I can take a digital photo at high res, crop it down to Rukia and find a way to get it to you! It should work as a reference photo.
I'll get to it Monday morning, if no one else posts a better option before that.
:)

ilovepocky~

Quote from: kimu on January 20, 2008, 11:32:31 PM
ilovepocky: I have the art book and can't scan it, buuut, I can take a digital photo at high res, crop it down to Rukia and find a way to get it to you! It should work as a reference photo.
I'll get to it Monday morning, if no one else posts a better option before that.
:)

haha, a high-res photo might be enough, thanks! (:

Yukari Kaiba: aw, that's alright. thanks for the help anyways x]

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 20, 2008, 11:30:04 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on January 20, 2008, 11:21:24 PM

haha Miss Coordinator sounds so formal XD aww bummer about the work day though D: oh well there will be plenty other cosplays to do work days for (Crazy!Kira and Crazy!Hinamori would be one? lol). glad your parents liked the picture of L i drew you (i've been getting lots o compliments on it at DA X3).

i thought i said i'd be your guys' Matt for your DN group, didnt i? well im being your group's Matt (already started looking up wigs and i found a site to buy my goggles from XD. still trying to figure out how ill do the pants though.and i needs me a DS! XD)

Awesome! I'll probably do Hinamori for one of the days (just need pants and a few minor things...), Sunday likely. Why wear the same thing all day xP. One DN cosplay and one Bleach cosplay for each day!

EDIT: Fringy black yarn - I think I might have some at home that I knit with. You could probably just paste in rows across the pants.
BTW, Ash wants you to pick your katana up from her house.

Yukari Kaiba

awesome. i dont think ill have Crazy!Kira for Fanime though (already have enough on my plate right now with Bankai!Renji, Yun, and Matt). but definitely in the future i want to do Crazy!Kira (cause it'd be funny to see Izuru in the strait jacket XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Would be fun to see; I have it easier, just put on eyeliner and look disheveled xP. Think I'll do normal Hinamori this year if I cosplay her.

The yarn's called "eyelash yarn", about cost me about $3 for the amount to make a normal sized scarf.

Yukari Kaiba

oh so its fringe thats on Matt's pants? i thought they were seams, at least in the pictures i've seen they're seams. well i still have time to figure it out
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 21, 2008, 12:18:28 AM
oh so its fringe thats on Matt's pants? i thought they were seams, at least in the pictures i've seen they're seams. well i still have time to figure it out
Actually, I think you're right. Though a lot of the cosplays of Matt seem to just use normal jeans.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 21, 2008, 12:28:14 AM
Actually, I think you're right. Though a lot of the cosplays of Matt seem to just use normal jeans.

if it comes down to it ill just wear regular jeans, though im going to try modifying some jeans first (want to be accurate and all)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 21, 2008, 12:38:13 AM

if it comes down to it ill just wear regular jeans, though im going to try modifying some jeans first (want to be accurate and all)
lol. Anyways, seeing as we should stop this talk of Deathnote cosplays in a Bleach gathering thread, I need a picture of Wonderweiss' jacket...

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: chaosbark on January 21, 2008, 12:47:09 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 21, 2008, 12:38:13 AM

lol. Anyways, seeing as we should stop this talk of Deathnote cosplays in a Bleach gathering thread, I need a picture of Wonderweiss' jacket...

I've got a couple of screenshots I took from the anime, I could send them your way if you need... They're not the best shots, but they're what I'm using as references... D=

Technically speaking, his jacket doesn't make sense... xD So I'm improvising on some of it.

fanime_lo-ve

...Yea~ I don't think I'll go to Japan Town with everyone, but I will go to the pinic still. I'll just pick up some sodas from the Japanese store in stockton. That way Ill still have somethin to drink thats still plays into the idea of going to Japan town. = )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

aw bummer you won't be able to come to j-town with us D: but at least you'll be there for the lunch meet up :)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)