it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 04, 2008, 02:32:49 PM
Looks like there's gonna be a lot more people coming to the Bleach Gathering this year. This 2008 will be a blast. Since we only have about two weeks left until Fanime, I bet that there's a lot of people trying to finish their costumes. I hope everyone makes their deadlines in time. = )

I just finished mine this morning. I had a photo shoot/Gathering to go to. Someone actually recognized the costume saying " I KNEW someone was going to do it! Thats great!"

I need to get a new boken though. I broke it already chasing after this kid trying to get ' in character -interviews" Hell never catch mee!! XD

ToshiX

chess aoi
depends on what day
i may have to turn shinobi on you guys ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

_Rena_

Quote from: ToshiX on May 04, 2008, 07:43:48 PM
chess aoi
depends on what day

Hehe Makes me wonder too don't worry. Wooo~

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on May 04, 2008, 07:27:52 PM
Looks like there's gonna be a lot more people coming to the Bleach Gathering this year. This 2008 will be a blast. Since we only have about two weeks left until Fanime, I bet that there's a lot of people trying to finish their costumes. I hope everyone makes their deadlines in time. = )

I just finished mine this morning. I had a photo shoot/Gathering to go to. Someone actually recognized the costume saying " I KNEW someone was going to do it! Thats great!"

I need to get a new boken though. I broke it already chasing after this kid trying to get ' in character -interviews" Hell never catch mee!! XD

oh do you have pictures! i'd love to see them ^^

thankfully both of my Bleach cosplays are finished (need a new wig for Renji though), can't say the same for my other two costumes DX gahh still have a bit to do for both. oh and my bull horn should be arriving this week :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 04, 2008, 10:19:34 PM

thankfully both of my Bleach cosplays are finished (need a new wig for Renji though), can't say the same for my other two costumes DX gahh still have a bit to do for both. oh and my bull horn should be arriving this week :D

I wanna see everyones pictures before we go to Fanime. I bet everyone is going to look pretty freakin awesome. = )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

californiacos

I hope bleach chess works out, hopefully a bunch of people will eventually sign up for the arrancar side. Otherwise, I'm super excited for the gathering.

Rena is that you on your profile picture? Your Soi Fon is awesome.

jazmatazz

Quote from: _Rena_ on May 04, 2008, 07:58:11 PM
chess aoi
depends on what day

WOAH WOAH WOAH, I KNOW YOU. Sorta. Ryan's friend. Lol!. He showed me pictures before.
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

Kanzake

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 04, 2008, 10:27:20 PM

I wanna see everyones pictures before we go to Fanime. I bet everyone is going to look pretty freakin awesome. = )

Gah im sorry for all the quotes. Fanime_lo-ve, you wanted to see everyones pic? Heres mine o.o

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Fanime%2008/Ukitake%20-%20Me/?action=view&current=IMG_3104.jpg

I just need to apply hairspray on con day :3

I hope these bokken are ok x3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yuu

Heh, while I was able to avoid being interviewed, that spaz-kid, did get a few shots of me. IF any of them turn out (I am SO not photogenic) Ill share them.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Kanzake on May 05, 2008, 01:33:52 AM

Gah im sorry for all the quotes. Fanime_lo-ve, you wanted to see everyones pic? Heres mine o.o

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Fanime%2008/Ukitake%20-%20Me/?action=view&current=IMG_3104.jpg

You look really awesome. Your weapons look like a lot of time and effort went into them.

I admire people that put a lot of time in their cosplay costumes.

. . . .I hope everyone else posts their costumes once  they're done.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

userpay

I broached the topic of the bleach vs naruto at the bleach chess topic on cosplay.com. Whats more my sister keeps getting delayed on coming down and starting on my costume, I don't doubt that she can get it done fast since it isn't complicated but I'm still a tad worried.

SweetNiar

Weeell im currently working on the middle part of my costume, i need to get the bottom part altered so i wont trip and fall on my big fat face, aand i need to get a new hair extension for my wig!  Which all amazingly can be done in a week! So it'll all be done by fanime :D

Then maybe i will have pictures up here before fanime!

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 05, 2008, 11:26:04 PM
@ Fanime_lo-ve

Do I have to? ^.^;;

don't be silly, I've seen all your pictures Midnightrosebud. =3 Theres no need showing me again. = )   
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 06, 2008, 06:45:54 AM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 05, 2008, 11:26:04 PM
@ Fanime_lo-ve

Do I have to? ^.^;;

don't be silly, I've seen all your pictures Midnightrosebud. =3 Theres no need showing me again. = )   

-sigh of relief-
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Jangular

AH Yukari I remember you from the Sakura Festival, was bummed I didn't bring my camera to take photos that day, I was the Zabuza walking around in one of the Naruto groups, are you bringing that cosplay to Fanime?

and yeah fanime_lo-ve I might not even be able to make my Shunsui swords in time for the gathering cuz I've been working on finishing my Zabuza sword as well >_<
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

Spalding

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 05, 2008, 10:53:00 AM
Quote from: Kanzake on May 05, 2008, 01:33:52 AM

You look really awesome. Your weapons look like a lot of time and effort went into them.

I admire people that put a lot of time in their cosplay costumes.

. . . .I hope everyone else posts their costumes once  they're done.

Wow Kanzake. you look Awesome in your cosplay costumes.  ;D

Is all about anime and fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Jangular on May 06, 2008, 10:09:10 AM
AH Yukari I remember you from the Sakura Festival, was bummed I didn't bring my camera to take photos that day, I was the Zabuza walking around in one of the Naruto groups, are you bringing that cosplay to Fanime?

and yeah fanime_lo-ve I might not even be able to make my Shunsui swords in time for the gathering cuz I've been working on finishing my Zabuza sword as well >_<

lol yeah that was me at CBF ^^ i won't have Hihio Zabimaru at the gathering (too big for me to carry and efficiently direct the gathering), but ill have it out on sunday for the Shonen Jump gathering :)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

_Rena_

Quote from: jazmatazz on May 04, 2008, 11:56:50 PM
Quote from: _Rena_ on May 04, 2008, 07:58:11 PM
chess aoi
depends on what day

WOAH WOAH WOAH, I KNOW YOU. Sorta. Ryan's friend. Lol!. He showed me pictures before.

WHO ARE YOU!!! XD

_Rena_

Quote from: californiacos on May 04, 2008, 11:27:28 PM
I hope bleach chess works out, hopefully a bunch of people will eventually sign up for the arrancar side. Otherwise, I'm super excited for the gathering.

Rena is that you on your profile picture? Your Soi Fon is awesome.

Yeah it's me, I'll be wearing it on Saturday with my groupies haha! >3