Bijuus seeking Akatsuki members

Started by Kawaii Shukaku, June 10, 2007, 08:33:33 PM

Kawaii Shukaku

Two friends and I got this idea at this past Fanime. We want to dress up as cute bijuus, mixed with their human hosts, and be lead around by Akatsuki members for awhile. I know the next one's a year away, and I'm not sure if my friends are going to stick with the idea, but I am. I'm going as Shukaku no Gaara, female version. So if anyones interested leave a message, hope to hear from those who are.
Ja ne.

P.S. And just for those who are going to yell at me for Shukaku no Gaara, I know it's Subaku, but because I'll be going as a mix between the two I mixed the names.

Spiritsnare

I think this is a bit more appropriate for the Cosplay section, actually? ^^;
epic progressive

vox

MonkeyRikku

I think we should maybe throw in a game of tag later on koinu, And as a ide note, I think'd I'd like to go as the five tails. That's the dog for anyone who doesn't know.
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

Kawaii Shukaku

That's something I forgot to add. If anyone else would like to join us as bijuu's then go to this website; http://www.narutohq.com/demon-guide.php; and it'll tell you the legendary demons.

If I go, I'll be female Sasori for some of the time. But I could go as female deidara if that would be better.