Under-appreciated series that you watch.

Started by LastElixir, June 16, 2007, 12:45:42 PM

magz

Quote from: "Chun"
Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"
Quote from: "Chun"Sola.

~Chun

It has quite a fanbase, don't you think?

Hmm... not that I've heard of, really. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places?

Most pass it off as your standard atypical OVA production from the game associated with it. It's like W-Wish, Hourglass of Summer OVA, or Mizuiro 2003 all over again.

~Chun
To have three groups subbing it... I'd say it's pretty well appreciated states-side.

Tsubasa

Uchuu no Stellvia/Stellvia of the Universe
Battle Athletes
Piano
ToHeart
Popotan

And I enjoy checking out childrens' series.  Here are some good ones:

Futari wa Pretty Cure
Otogi Jushi Akazukin
Zoids Genesis
Animal Yokocho

Some of these have pretty big followings in Japan (especially Precure and Zoids Genesis), but are never watched by American fans, so that's why they're on the list.

I agree that Sentimental Journey could have been better.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Nemuren

I second some of the shows already mentioned (Key - The Metal Idol, Monster and Planetes especially) but I gotta put a mention in for Hajime no Ippo (aka Fighting Spirit).

I tell all my friends that I've never seen a show get so good so fast. It's funny, it's exciting, and it's such a breath of fresh air to have a protagonist who's so relentlessly positive. But since it's about boxing, it appears to have been criminally ignored.

Jun-Watarase

You know, I guess we could take this as an opportunity to watch the listed anime.

I'm going to try and take a look at Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora.

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Uchuu no Stellvia/Stellvia of the Universe
Battle Athletes
Piano
ToHeart
Popotan

And I enjoy checking out childrens' series.  Here are some good ones:

Futari wa Pretty Cure
Otogi Jushi Akazukin
Zoids Genesis
Animal Yokocho

Some of these have pretty big followings in Japan (especially Precure and Zoids Genesis), but are never watched by American fans, so that's why they're on the list.

I agree that Sentimental Journey could have been better.

Tsubasa likes PreCure! We should do a cosplay. =D

You'll be Cure Black and get tons of love mail from girls!
And I'll be Cure White! *tapes on eyebrows*

It'll be fun! :3

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Tsubasa likes PreCure! We should do a cosplay. =D

orz

I'll pass.  Although the love mail sounds tempting.  As does the White cosplay. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Tsubasa likes PreCure! We should do a cosplay. =D

orz

I'll pass.  Although the love mail sounds tempting.  As does the White cosplay. :3

I'll second this notion of Tsubasa Crossplay...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

LordKefka

Quote from: "PyronIkari"
Mushishi is probably the only really underrated show I've seen in a long time.  

That doesn't make sense to me in general...

That or you have no idea what underrated means... or you think people who already think Mushishi is an excellent Anime hasn't given Mushishi where credit is due.

You saying Sentimental Journey was horrible is an example of an Anime being underrated.. ie, rated lower than it should have according to the person making the initial claim of underratedness. So don't please confuse "not well known" with "underrated" when you attempt to point out anyone's list you think are of only "Anime not well known" with that general statement of yours. For all you know, that list could be just be the subjectivety of things underrated in his or her perspective.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "LordKefka"

Now I know you have no clue what you are talking about.

Well, it's true: it was underrated. I never really saw anyone talk about the show.

And then the guys who actually watched the show went "well, you know what, watch this!" and Mushishi suddenly was a Big Deal.
epic progressive

vox

LordKefka

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

Now I know you have no clue what you are talking about.

Well, it's true: it was underrated. I never really saw anyone talk about the show.

And then the guys who actually watched the show went "well, you know what, watch this!" and Mushishi suddenly was a Big Deal.

Mushishi is not well known not underrated.

The term "underrated" is a horrible word I try and avoid in general but it means that something is under rated or rated/judged/critiqued below what you think it should be.

For example, I say something is underrated because I think people are saying it's worse than it should be according to my subjective outlook. Same goes with overrated where I think the show like Cowboy Bebop is thought to be better than it should be by a general public.

Think of "underrated" as a general way of saying " You underrate this show" but to some indirect audience who think you overrate it in reciprocal.

Things in relations with popularity has to do with "not well known" vs fad or hype of a show which can be an indirect result of bandwagoning.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

PyronIkari

Now I know you have no clue what you are talking about...

That or you have no idea what underrated means... or you think people who already think Mushishi is an excellent Anime hasn't given Mushishi where credit is due.

You clearly don't understand what "underrated" means than on a grander scale. Mushishi was hardly recognized by the public at all, and ignored almost completely, therefore making it underrated. You see, I'm not completely full of myself, and see things on a grander scale. Public acceptance is the rating we are going by. Want an example? Pan's Labyrinth. A movie that got godly rating by reviewers, and by the public that saw it... but it was very under-rated, because the majority of the public didn't give a damn about the movie at all. It did not get the recognition it deserved(see... that's what makes it underrated, recognition).

You saying Sentimental Journey was horrible is an example of an Anime being underrated.. ie, rated lower than it should have according to the person making the initial claim of underratedness. So don't please confuse "not well known" with "underrated" when you attempt to point out anyone's list you think are of only "Anime not well known" with that general statement of yours. For all you know, that list could be just be the subjectivety of things underrated in his or her perspective.
And it's not because it's "not well known" it's that it was over-looked. Mushishi wasn't some secret that people didn't know about, it was shown just like any other series, it was fansubbed just like any other series... it was merely over looked. No one cared about it... Hence underrated.

PS I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I do work in the game industry. I analyze and study marketing, I have to know what is underrated, overrated, and how to market.

Popularity displays how "well received" a piece is more than what people say about it, and numbers prove more than anything. A small number of people saying it's great, doesn't mean crap in the real world. Mushishi was horribly under-rated as was proven with numbers. DVD sales, far after the initial showing proves how under-rated the series was.

Where do you get these bullshit definitions from?

Realistically, a series that is horrible received but has a lot of popularity, in itself is over-rated due to its popularity. Want an example? Eva. It has as many people that despise it as they love it, but the popularity is there, therefore it is popular, and over-rated compared to its content.

If you want to attempt the marketing aspect and discuss what "overrated" and "underrated" really mean, feel free to, but based on what you said already, you don't have a damned clue.

LordKefka

Now I know you have no clue what you are talking about...

You clearly don't understand what "underrated" means than on a grander scale. Mushishi was hardly recognized by the public at all, and ignored almost completely, therefore making it underrated. You see, I'm not completely full of myself, and see things on a grander scale. Public acceptance is the rating we are going by. Want an example? Pan's Labyrinth. A movie that got godly rating by reviewers, and by the public that saw it... but it was very under-rated, because the majority of the public didn't give a damn about the movie at all. It did not get the recognition it deserved(see... that's what makes it underrated, recognition).

And it's not because it's "not well known" it's that it was over-looked. Mushishi wasn't some secret that people didn't know about, it was shown just like any other series, it was fansubbed just like any other series... it was merely over looked. No one cared about it... Hence underrated.

PS I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I do work in the game industry. I analyze and study marketing, I have to know what is underrated, overrated, and how to market.

Popularity displays how "well received" a piece is more than what people say about it, and numbers prove more than anything. A small number of people saying it's great, doesn't mean crap in the real world. Mushishi was horribly under-rated as was proven with numbers. DVD sales, far after the initial showing proves how under-rated the series was.

Where do you get these bullshit definitions from?

Realistically, a series that is horrible received but has a lot of popularity, in itself is over-rated due to its popularity. Want an example? Eva. It has as many people that despise it as they love it, but the popularity is there, therefore it is popular, and over-rated compared to its content.

If you want to attempt the marketing aspect and discuss what "overrated" and "underrated" really mean, feel free to, but based on what you said already, you don't have a damned clue.

Sorry but please find me some evidence of where you get your definition of underrated from. Until then, I don't care if you work for Ebert and Roper.

Here is a dictionary.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/underrated

In this case, we are talking about underappreciated. If something is not known by the person who is overrating, in contrast to your underating, then by default, it can't be unknown by the person/people who overrate. Thus underrating and overrating has to do with only the people who KNOW about it in order to make such claims. When you say something is underrated, you are directing what you say in response to the general people who over rates it.

Something can be both popular and unpopular and still can be overrated and underrated. We are talking about this topic in regards to under-APPRECIATED Anime and thinking "unknown" is pretty ignorant if you think that is a result of something being underrated.

Get your logic straight. You make some of the dumbest statements ever and you have no shame in any of what you say.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

RyuHayabusa

take it off the board if you guys want to have a debate.

That is all.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

LordKefka

Yes, if you want to act like a kid and go into insults, do it over AIM and I'll be happy to instead of involving people who want to see what Anime they need to check out.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

PyronIkari

Sorry but please find me some evidence of where you get your definition of underrated from. Until then, I don't care if you work for Ebert and Roper.
WELCOME TO MARKETING... what do you think businesses look at when they judge rate things? How much effort they put into after points. It's value, it's worth.

Mushishi's value is rather low despite it's quality. The fact that everyone who HAS seen it claims how good it is, is proof of it's quality, however it's value comparable to that is near nothing.

You sound like an idiot trying to speak based on literal basis of the word instead of the intended meaning.

QuoteHere is a dictionary Read it. Until then, shut your mouth.

In this case, we are talking about underappreciated. If something is not known by the person who is overrating, in contrast to your underating, then by default, it can't be unknown by the person/people who overrate. Thus underrating and overrating has to do with only the people who KNOW about it in order to make such claims. When you say something is underrated, you are directing what you say in response to the general people who over rates it.

Oh, and there's proof, the fact that you quote a dictionary and claim schematics or word usage over intention and real world usage. Sorry, in the real world, "over-rated" doesn't only mean the people's opinion, the main point of it, is "popularity". Aren't you the one that is supposedly press, and writing articles about this stuff? There's no wonder I haven't met a person that reads your site that didn't laugh at the mentioning of it(This number is larger than you'd think as well).

Again I say, Pan's labyrinth. Despite what the reviews and opinions said, it wasn't near the marketing point of it's quality. Therefore it was a failure. Just because a handful of people think it's the greatest thing in the world, doesn't mean the public opinion thinks it's highly rated. Public opinion accounts for everything.

By your reasoning, there is no such thing as overrated. For every single fan that things x series is amazing, there is one that thinks it is utter crap. Therefore there is no such thing as overrated, underrated, because you believe that each opinion is the base point. I THINK, Gundam Seed destiny is a piece of horrid crap. Does that mean Gundam Seed Destiny is now underrated? If you balance it out, there's probably just as many people that despise the series as love it, therefore it is mediocre? We're measuring QUALITY... compared to GENERAL PUBLIC OPINION.

General public opinion on MUSHISHI is that they don't care about it, or have never heard of it. A small minority says that it's great, but that is greatly overshadowed by the mass general public. In marketing views, this series is not-popular, therefore very little worth. Comparatively, that worth to the actual quality, makes it extremely underrated.

QuoteSomething can be both popular and unpopular and still can be overrated and underrated. We are talking about this topic in regards to under-APPRECIATED Anime and thinking "unknown" is pretty ignorant if you think that is a result of something being underrated.

Get your logic straight and your mind too. You make some of the dumbest statements ever and you have no shame in any of what you say. It's sad.
It's sad because I work in real world logic, you're arguing schematics. I give a damn about what I'm saying more than "attempting to prove someone on the internet wrong". You look at the grand sceme of things. An unpopular band can be overrated, if they're THAT BAD, and their fans think otherwise. Net worth vs. actual public opinion. A very popular band can be underrated, if they're THAT GOOD... but chances are, that's not the case.

LOL are you going to quote more dictionary passages and state that I didn't use a word according to direct dictionary definition over real world usage and conversation point? The point is underrated series. It was a clear point what the person was looking for in this thread, and instead you thought you'd just list a bunch of stuff because you thought it would make you cool to be like "i watch all this underrated stuff, I'm so indie!"

Please...

LordKefka

WELCOME TO MARKETING... what do you think businesses look at when they judge rate things? How much effort they put into after points. It's value, it's worth.

Mushishi's value is rather low despite it's quality. The fact that everyone who HAS seen it claims how good it is, is proof of it's quality, however it's value comparable to that is near nothing.

You sound like an idiot trying to speak based on literal basis of the word instead of the intended meaning.

QuoteHere is a dictionary Read it. Until then, shut your mouth.

Oh, and there's proof, the fact that you quote a dictionary and claim schematics or word usage over intention and real world usage. Sorry, in the real world, "over-rated" doesn't only mean the people's opinion, the main point of it, is "popularity". Aren't you the one that is supposedly press, and writing articles about this stuff? There's no wonder I haven't met a person that reads your site that didn't laugh at the mentioning of it(This number is larger than you'd think as well).

Again I say, Pan's labyrinth. Despite what the reviews and opinions said, it wasn't near the marketing point of it's quality. Therefore it was a failure. Just because a handful of people think it's the greatest thing in the world, doesn't mean the public opinion thinks it's highly rated. Public opinion accounts for everything.

By your reasoning, there is no such thing as overrated. For every single fan that things x series is amazing, there is one that thinks it is utter crap. Therefore there is no such thing as overrated, underrated, because you believe that each opinion is the base point. I THINK, Gundam Seed destiny is a piece of horrid crap. Does that mean Gundam Seed Destiny is now underrated? If you balance it out, there's probably just as many people that despise the series as love it, therefore it is mediocre? We're measuring QUALITY... compared to GENERAL PUBLIC OPINION.

General public opinion on MUSHISHI is that they don't care about it, or have never heard of it. A small minority says that it's great, but that is greatly overshadowed by the mass general public. In marketing views, this series is not-popular, therefore very little worth. Comparatively, that worth to the actual quality, makes it extremely underrated.

QuoteSomething can be both popular and unpopular and still can be overrated and underrated. We are talking about this topic in regards to under-APPRECIATED Anime and thinking "unknown" is pretty ignorant if you think that is a result of something being underrated.

Get your logic straight and your mind too. You make some of the dumbest statements ever and you have no shame in any of what you say. It's sad.
It's sad because I work in real world logic, you're arguing schematics. I give a damn about what I'm saying more than "attempting to prove someone on the internet wrong". You look at the grand sceme of things. An unpopular band can be overrated, if they're THAT BAD, and their fans think otherwise. Net worth vs. actual public opinion. A very popular band can be underrated, if they're THAT GOOD... but chances are, that's not the case.

LOL are you going to quote more dictionary passages and state that I didn't use a word according to direct dictionary definition over real world usage and conversation point? The point is underrated series. It was a clear point what the person was looking for in this thread, and instead you thought you'd just list a bunch of stuff because you thought it would make you cool to be like "i watch all this underrated stuff, I'm so indie!"

Please...

Publics opinions are worth jack when they say something ignorant as in calling something overrated or underrated if they haven't seen it themselves. It's problems like that that causes an Anime to lose or gain unneccesary values and idiots like you only egg it on and think it's the right thing to do.

In this topic, we are talking about Anime you think are underappreciated meaning not thought highly of because people say it sucks or whatever. It has nothing to do with popularity. Something more popular known can just be as overrrated or underrated as something known to a small group of people.

Overrated and underrated has to do with people actually involved in being the critics. No stupid ass general public is just going to just say so and so is underrated when they haven't seen it. It would make them ignorant to say so thus, invalidating what they say. Anything in relations to this is either a hype WHICH DOES HAVE TO DO WITH POPULARITY but it doesn't mean it has ANYTHING to do with what the people who seen it and what they say about it. There is influence from general public but the biggest influence can not make stupid assumptions unless they are the people who experience it. The biggest influence are from people who watch something and either make a big deal out of it and cause people to check it out. Then the people who check it out can say it's underrated and that that guy who claimed the show was so great really wasn't.

This is why underrated and overrated is such a stupid word to use. They are contradictions of one another from one person's point of view to the other person's. Only a stupid like you would try and factualize your opinion like this.

And in the cause of the site I work for, what the HELL are you talking about? What does that have to do with overrated and underrated and press? Are you trying to find some way to direct something you see wrong with the site I work for and me just because I work for it? Pathetic.

The shows I listed are both not too known and underappreciated at the same time.

Of course if you want me to list some shows well known and what I consider underappreciated I can do so as well.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LordKefka

Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

PyronIkari

Excuse me? Tekkaman Blade isn't known and underrated? Saber Marionettes J? Nuku Nuku?

Were you around in the 90's? All of these got so much praise by fans it's rediculous.

Planetes is underrated? Really? I have NEVER, EVER EVER IN MY LIFE heard someone talk badly about Planetes.

Witchblade, despite being boring and virtually plotless, has been accepted extremely well by the US viewing public.

Alien Nine, is considered a cult classic that passed over the heads of everyone that watched it... so by your reasoning, is the same as Mushishi... not underrated at all.

Cat Returns was more popular than Whispers of the Heart, both in opinion and sales.

Maria Sama Ga-Miteru has a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge following. So how is that even remotely under-rated at all?

^^ See, this is called you being a hypocrite. You named a bunch of series, a few of which are extremely popular and well received, some fit in a similar category as Mushishi(but not nearly on the same level), and others just plain sucked. But somehow, I'm the one that doesn't know what I'm talking about because I named a series that gets absolutely no attention at all despite it being one of the best series of 2006?

Nice, very nice. I mention your site, because you so proudly proclaimed it last time as if you obviously know what you're talking about because you write for this basically unknown website.

Your little line about what "overrated" and "underrated" has to do with is bull by the way. Who are the critics? You? Are you saying your opinion matters more than mine on the quality of a series? 10 people voice their opinion, and they are a representation of quality? The fact that something doesn't become popular, when it is high in quality, means it is under-appreciated. The finest steak in the world... and only one person eats it, and says it's great. But no one else in the world eats it, or cares about it. Therefore that steak is not underappreciated? because that one guy appreciates it, despite it being the best in the world? if it was really appreciated for its worth, millions would be eating it, and millions would be enjoying it.

That is appreciation and that is worth and merit. The opinions of "critics" doesn't matter in the end, it's how the public receives something. If Ebert and Roper give it two thumbs up, and it bombs in the box office, guess what... it's still a failure. If the movie was amazingly good, and it bombed, it's underrated, because the public chose not to recognize the quality of the series.

But all of this is pointless, since you CONTRADICTED YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN EXAMPLES ALREADY.

LordKefka

If you need for this to go further.

And as for the "unknown site" I work for, I like the people I work for and with rather than the fame I get working at some place like ANN where only cocky people exist with tension between people who work there.

Only one comment going to your steak example and it should get the point across. Just because you like it and no one knows about it, it doesn't make the steak underrated. It makes it not known to the public. Why is it not underrated you ask? Because if order for it to be underrated, there has to be someone you are directing to as an object itself can not be "born" underrated. How do you not get that concept? overrated and underrated at opposites of each other (ie. it's underrated to you BECAUSE that person thinks it sucks, and to that person, YOU overrate it because he think it sucks). Thus, if you are the only person who think the steak is underrated because you are the only person to eat it, then by default, there should be someone who thinks it's overrated because it's a subjective response (which there isn't). Therefore, you have just made a logical fallacy in your example. Feel free to humour me again. It goes the same with you pointing out Anime YOU think are overappreciated like Maria-sama to me who think it's underappreciate because I happen to like it a lot more than what I think people give credit for.

You have something more to say say it to the wind. You have proved nothing at all other than your ignorance naivety not to mention your direct insults of me and the place I work for (for God knows how many times already).

Enjoy the forums.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Jun-Watarase

Ehe~ You know, I was really expecting something elitist to come out from all this, but instead, this happens. I can't say that I'm not very surprised.

Everyone reading you guys debate right now is doing *kyon facepalm* as we speak. Augh, but I'm going to do this out of boredom, and to point something out.

Mmm... Ready? SUTAATOO~

Mikey:
QuoteMushishi is probably the only really underrated show I've seen in a long time.

LordKefka:
QuoteNow I know you have no clue what you are talking about...

Spirit :3 Snare:
QuoteWell, it's true: it was underrated. I never really saw anyone talk about the show.

Mikey:
QuoteYou clearly don't understand what "underrated" means than on a grander scale.
You see, I'm not completely full of myself, and see things on a grander scale. Public acceptance is the rating we are going by.

*Gives example*

Popularity displays how "well received" a piece is more than what people say about it, and numbers prove more than anything.

LordKefka:
QuoteSorry but please find me some evidence of where you get your definition of underrated from. Until then, I don't care if you work for Ebert and Roper.

Here is a dictionary Read it. Until then, shut your mouth.

Ryuuuuuu:
QuoteIf you guys don't stfu right now, I'mma beat yo asses. (Ryu is so badass.)

LordKefka:
QuoteYes, if you want to act like a kid and go into insults, do it over AIM ....

Mikey:
QuoteOh, and there's proof, the fact that you quote a dictionary and claim schematics or word usage over intention and real world usage. Sorry, in the real world, "over-rated" doesn't only mean the people's opinion, the main point of it, is "popularity". Aren't you the one that is supposedly press, and writing articles about this stuff? There's no wonder I haven't met a person that reads your site that didn't laugh at the mentioning of it.

By your reasoning, there is no such thing as overrated. For every single fan that things x series is amazing, there is one that thinks it is utter crap.
Quote from: "LordKefka"Get your logic straight and your mind too. You make some of the dumbest statements ever and you have no shame in any of what you say. It's sad.
It's sad because I work in real world logic, you're arguing schematics. I give a damn about what I'm saying more than "attempting to prove someone on the internet wrong".

The point is underrated series. It was a clear point what the person was looking for in this thread, and instead you thought you'd just list a bunch of stuff because you thought it would make you cool to be like "i watch all this underrated stuff, I'm so indie!"

Please...

LordKefka:
QuoteThis is why underrated and overrated is such a stupid word to use. They are contradictions of one another from one person's point of view to the other person's. Only a stupid like you would try and factualize your opinion like this.

And in the cause of the site I work for, what the HELL are you talking about? What does that have to do with overrated and underrated and press? Are you trying to find some way to direct something you see wrong with the site I work for and me just because I work for it? Pathetic.

I don't know what school or where you learned marketing but I can say it's not less than a clown college  (if I don't already assume you are some high school drop out)

Mikey:
Quote*Points out contridictions*

^^ See, this is called you being a hypocrite. You named a bunch of series, a few of which are extremely popular and well received, some fit in a similar category as Mushishi(but not nearly on the same level), and others just plain sucked.

Your little line about what "overrated" and "underrated" has to do with is bull by the way. Who are the critics? You? Are you saying your opinion matters more than mine on the quality of a series? 10 people voice their opinion, and they are a representation of quality? The fact that something doesn't become popular, when it is high in quality, means it is under-appreciated.

That is appreciation and that is worth and merit. The opinions of "critics" doesn't matter in the end, it's how the public receives something. If Ebert and Roper give it two thumbs up, and it bombs in the box office, guess what... it's still a failure. If the movie was amazingly good, and it bombed, it's underrated, because the public chose not to recognize the quality of the series.

But all of this is pointless, since you CONTRADICTED YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN EXAMPLES ALREADY.

LordKefka:
QuoteYou are so clueless, it's funny. If you need for this to go further, take it outside as you sound like some crazy kid running around with no pants.

Feel free to humour me again. It goes the same with you pointing out Anime YOU think are overappreciated like Maria-sama to me who think it's underappreciate because I happen to like it a lot more than what I think people give credit for.

Anyways, I'm done doing the dumbest thing of all which was to actually waste my time to reason with a clueless like you. You have something more to say say it to the wind. You have proved nothing at all other than your ignorance naivety not to mention your direct insults of me and the place I work for (for God knows how many times already).

Huh... You know, doing this out of boredom, I'm telling you guys now, none of my doing here is biased, so I'm not taking sides for either, right now. But I can tell you, I highlighted, copied and pasted the insults AND points made (... Of course, only some. From reading it, you'll understand my reasoning.) and from it seems, points and insults are a bit... unblanaced on the scale, aren't they?

Really, you guys, it's not a big deal. I'm really doubting that one person isn't taking it as seriously than the other, and maybe that seems like a damn good idea.

-Gives both of them hugs.-

Okay. You're both right in your very own special way. :3 -Hands them candy.-

But points and jokes aside, MariMite DOES HAVE A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fandom, but it needs to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

Yeah this was another dumb thing I've done which was wasting hours like that but oh well.

I went back and edited some of the insults in general as well due to them being very unprofessional so anyone who seen them.. yeah... whoops.

I hope this topic can continue normally now.

ps. I'll take your free hug Jun
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor