Kingdom Hearts Gathering '08!!

Started by StrawberryNeko, October 29, 2007, 10:47:04 PM

KHfan-boy

I don't want to start a rompous here, but I had this gathering idea of Org XIII against The Akatsuki, but, its just an idea. someone told me to pulicize it more, so, here it is

~~Loktera~~

Hola peeps :3

Count me in, I am going to be cosplaying as Vexen from KH2

Hopefully a friend of mine might be able to help me make the shield...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

KHfan-boy

Thanks, and If I could only get more people

Guavi

I went as Zexion last year (one of two, total [that I saw anyways]; that was a bit unexpected), so I still have the full cosplay gear. Not sure I'll be wearing it again, though. I could do it just for the gathering, maybe, but...still undecided. ^^;

kat-hime

My friend and I are going to be Sora, Riku, and Kairi, along with a KH2 group (Axel, Larxene, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Namine, so on...)

we might attend the gathering:]

Druix

I'll be going as Demyx, and possibly KHII Kairi (pink). Wow, I thought I was going to be the only Demyx....for the number of fans he has, he's oddly under-cosplayed, at least from what I've seen.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Ayanami Rei First Child

I only popped in here to say: Whoever did that Candy Mountain skit at FanimeCon did a FANTASTIC job, and has now gotten me addicted to their video, and the original some as well, meaning I like their version BETTER then the original ^_^V

YuffieK

I'm gonna be going as Rikku, while my friends are gonna be dressed as Yuna, Paine and SchoolGirl!Kairi :D

Mojo

<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

Mojo

I'm going as sora!!!
wanna see my wig?

Gatsby

I'll be going as Organization XIII Roxas. If I have time I'll be making Roxas' normal clothing. I'm trying to get my best friend to go as Namine. That way we can be a Nobody couple. :P

I also thought about going as Zexion.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on December 02, 2007, 05:03:55 PM
I'll be going as Organization XIII Roxas. If I have time I'll be making Roxas' normal clothing. I'm trying to get my best friend to go as Namine. That way we can be a Nobody couple. :P

I also thought about going as Zexion.

Technically... Wouldn't you two be a... Couple of Nobodies?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Mojo

Gatsby

;D Hehe I suppose we would.

By the way, Mojo that is an awesome wig! Did you style it or buy it?

Mojo

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on December 02, 2007, 05:50:48 PM
;D Hehe I suppose we would.

By the way, Mojo that is an awesome wig! Did you style it or buy it?

thanks
i styled it n_n

Gatsby

Very impressive. I could never do something like that. Lol. Well that's not true, but it would take quite a bit of practice and patience. I have so little time that I'll probably end up buying a wig. Heh.

Mojo

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on December 02, 2007, 06:15:36 PM
Very impressive. I could never do something like that. Lol. Well that's not true, but it would take quite a bit of practice and patience. I have so little time that I'll probably end up buying a wig. Heh.

it was my first time styling a wig.
so i don't think it takes THAT much practice.

But time... yes it does take time.

Gatsby

Oh? Well I might give it a try then.

HavicMichaelchris

Luxord, AGAIN.

also not the best picture from last year (seeing as it was last minute)
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

StrawberryNeko

Mojo: Terra is a character of kingdom hearts 3 from what most people can collect from interviews, there are many theories about him swirling around the internet, but nothing is absolute. I like your sora wig! god, my sora wig is also one of my first wigs styled x_x; every time i style the wig, i keep thinking how much easier it would be if i was kairi haha. I also assume you will be kh2 sora?

Darth_Diclonius: aw cute ^^! i love seeing nobodies :D

HavicMichaelchris: love your free hugs sign haha :D