Dynasty/ Samurai Warriors Gathering 08!

Started by StrawberryNeko, October 29, 2007, 10:49:34 PM

Imari-chan

Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on May 20, 2008, 10:25:40 AM
There were some really awesome ones last year. I think there were people dressed up as Hanbei, Yukimura and Masamune. I was stuck in the at-con reg line though, so I coudln't get a close look.

Yeah I saw them, they were awesome.  :D I wonder if they are coming again this year... I'd be super excited to see more Sengoku Basara cosplayers, maybe there might be one or two this year? Ugh, the game needs more love!

And I'm surprised of the turn out for Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors this year though. :3

Tetsuo9999

Yeah, I'll come by to check things out, and everyone is welcome to play Orochi 2 on my PS2 afterwards. I'll have it set up as early as Friday morning, so any time before then is fine, too.

Yuu

Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on May 20, 2008, 10:31:43 AM
Yeah, I'll come by to check things out, and everyone is welcome to play Orochi 2 on my PS2 afterwards. I'll have it set up as early as Friday morning, so any time before then is fine, too.

Aww, I always wanted to play Orochi, but I wont be bringing my Sima Yi costume this year. I really want to bring my pS2 but I already promised the bleach group Id bring the Wii instead.

If you guys schedule a photoshoot I'll probly show up to take some pictures...and pick fights with Masamune if he shows up XD

Imari-chan

Lol, I'll see if I have time to go to the game room after the gathering, I would love to play Orochi 2. Chosokabe Motochika playing as himself. XD

Tetsuo9999

Quote from: Imari-chan on May 20, 2008, 10:48:56 AM

Lol, I'll see if I have time to go to the game room after the gathering, I would love to play Orochi 2. Chosokabe Motochika playing as himself. XD

Yeah, I have him unlocked, along with everyone else except Shin Orochi. Here's my current status...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NjWzPGwIZRg

StrawberryNeko

wow! sorry for the late update! YES PLEASE INVITE MANY KOEI COSPLAYERS! I DONT CARE IF YOURE A LATE NOTICE! XD!