What do you guys think of a caption game panel?

Started by Paladin Cecil, November 05, 2007, 07:56:09 PM

Paladin Cecil

Who all here likes to come up with amusing captions for pictures?
I've been thinking of doing a game panel where people can look at a screenshot from an anime or a fan art drawing and come up with funny captions for them. The game could feature several images for people to come up with captions for and after each image, we could hear all the submitted captions and vote for which ones are the best.
What do you guys think?

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: Paladin Cecil on November 05, 2007, 07:56:09 PM
Who all here likes to come up with amusing captions for pictures?
I've been thinking of doing a game panel where people can look at a screenshot from an anime or a fan art drawing and come up with funny captions for them. The game could feature several images for people to come up with captions for and after each image, we could hear all the submitted captions and vote for which ones are the best.
What do you guys think?

This sounds awesome
I love having a good laugh x3

Runewitt

i like it. maybe have poeple read the captions with mikes while the clip/pic is showing?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Paladin Cecil

Hey. That's not a bad idea. I'll definitely consider it.

BunofGovt

Me likes this idea.  I would like the chance to submit some stupid and rude captions heh heh heh ...
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Tur713

Quote from: Runewitt on November 06, 2007, 11:50:53 PM
i like it. maybe have poeple read the captions with mikes while the clip/pic is showing?
I wouldn't mind being a doing voice-overs for this! ;D
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

sunrise-oasis

Just make sure it does'nt reveal the answers...
Yaoi con was going to do this but then as soon as the monitor was on (with the screen projector on) it totally Turned on ALL the answers BEFORE the puzzles and captions was made!!!!