Lolita Ouji Picnic 2008- Please sign up this year!-POTLUCK

Started by Lizchan33, November 08, 2007, 12:13:40 AM

Kouri Neko

Quote from: Attackthbloo on February 22, 2008, 05:38:07 PM
I want to join but there is a question:

I am having trouble because I can't afford a hotel room but I don't want to bring two cosplay outfits.

I'm getting my Lolita Baby Doll Pinky Princess Dress in the main soon but then I realized when the picnic was. It's the same day I'm doing Esther from Trinity Blood. Is it okay if I wear this: http://213.232.249.187:8080/forumpics/13-11-06_111303.jpg ?

The link doesn't seem to work.  I wanna see the picture.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

samcarter

This is my first time coming to your lovely meeting and I was reading up on all the types of Loli and wasn't sure but hoping that the dress I was going to wear that day was ok for the meet and whatnot.  I will be wearing the same dress as a BJD from Dream of Dolls, Tender Shall.  I love that dress and think its gorgous, but after reading I just wanted to touch bases and make sure it would be ok. ^_^''

http://img.dreamofdoll.com/co_img006/hsh933/etc/a4.jpg <-- a link to the picture

On a side note: Yay! todays my birthday! *does a little dance*
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Tur713

Hello! Popping in again. My sister Kim still hasn't registered. ::) What might you need help with if you want us to help out?
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

Lizchan33

Quote from: Tur713 on February 24, 2008, 10:16:09 PM
Hello! Popping in again. My sister Kim still hasn't registered. ::) What might you need help with if you want us to help out?
I dunnnoooo !!!! >_<
But for the most part I'd like help with set up for sure.... last year we ended up late because my mom wanted to buy a bunch of stuff and got back late.... =___=
I'll probably be having a lot less but it will still be busy that's for sure.

Quote from: samcarter
This is my first time coming to your lovely meeting and I was reading up on all the types of Loli and wasn't sure but hoping that the dress I was going to wear that day was ok for the meet and whatnot.  I will be wearing the same dress as a BJD from Dream of Dolls, Tender Shall.  I love that dress and think its gorgous, but after reading I just wanted to touch bases and make sure it would be ok. ^_^''

http://img.dreamofdoll.com/co_img006/hsh933/etc/a4.jpg <-- a link to the picture

On a side note: Yay! todays my birthday! *does a little dance*
For the most part, Because this is a Anime Convention and whatnot, It is appropriate enough. If you were going to wear this to a formal tea party I would tell you no because it's so over the top.
In the end at Fanime I totally think you should wear it.

And Happy Bday!!!!~~~~<3

Quote from: AttackthblooI want to join but there is a question:

I am having trouble because I can't afford a hotel room but I don't want to bring two cosplay outfits.

I'm getting my Lolita Baby Doll Pinky Princess Dress in the main soon but then I realized when the picnic was. It's the same day I'm doing Esther from Trinity Blood. Is it okay if I wear this: http://213.232.249.187:8080/forumpics/13-11-06_111303.jpg ?
Are you going all 4 days?
I would highly recommend getting a hotel room because it is a good place to sleep even if you're a ways from the convention center.....
Any way.... It'll be fine if you wear that.... Wear a petticoat too :3

Momoko STAR

I'm /probably/ going to attend, with a friend.

Could I be added to the 'maybe' list, please? =)

Lizchan33

Quote from: Momoko STAR on February 25, 2008, 04:52:41 PM
I'm /probably/ going to attend, with a friend.

Could I be added to the 'maybe' list, please? =)
Ok adding away : D

dibbly

any requests for treats, teas, or foods? im at a loss for what to contribute. :D
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

miko of love

oooh I'd love to go! Please add me to the list! Is there anything we need to bring?

baroquemaiden

I'll be there and maybe two of my friends.  I'll bring yummy something too!

Lizchan33

HEY EVERYONE!!~~~~<3

The best things to bring would be cookies.... or small sodas and waters (the cute mini ones)
Let me know if you're bringing anything as well!!~~~~<3

halifaxmealine21

Hahaha Im gonna bring YOU VAN!   MUAHAHAHA!!! nah maybe I will bring something since im picky... >.<

Lizchan33

Quote from: halifaxmealine21 on February 27, 2008, 08:10:41 PM
Hahaha Im gonna bring YOU VAN!   MUAHAHAHA!!! nah maybe I will bring something since im picky... >.<
You weirdo >: P

Lizchan33

It's so crazy this thread has been looked at over 1000 times...

missjulia

I'll be attending! So far just me, but if that changes I'll add the friends.  :)

missjulia

oops

jobiberry

I'm comiiiiing!!! 8D
I wanted to go so badly last time!!! 
What should I bring??   
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Lizchan33

Goodness... I never thought it would be this popular..... @_@
I'll add you two to the list.

As I said before, small bottle water or soda ( the cute mini ones : 3 ) or cookies would be nice : D

moosehime

I will *most likely* be attending with a friend, please add me to the list!

Lizchan33

Quote from: moosehime on March 06, 2008, 10:26:33 PM
I will *most likely* be attending with a friend, please add me to the list!
Adding away :3