What the Hell happened to Fooly Cooly?!!?!??!?!!

Started by Jessicarbt, November 10, 2007, 12:05:14 AM

Jessicarbt

Ok, maybe it's just me, but I freaking LOVED Fooly Cooly, from start to finish that was one of the best anime series that I have ever seen.  In four simple episodes the creators managed to build on several interesting characters and develop a rather intricate plot in less than two hours.  Fooly Cooly is well known for being well known, in that, out of all of the hundreds of different anime and manga series, Fooly Cooly is known among all the enthusiasts and the anime ametures.  At the end of the convention, as all the dealers pack away all the crap that is left over after all the hecklers and members have picked through it, they should all notice that all of their Fooly Cooly merchandise was sold on the first or second day and that they would have less product left over at the end of the weekend if they had just brought more Fooly Cooly instead.

Sooooo, my theory is, that if any smart dealers decide to actually read this post and all of your many requests and comments, that this time around they might actually bring enough Fooly Cooly for all of us to buy and enjoy so post away at how this is such an injustice.

LastElixir