Hotel Rooms

Started by Teh Ramen Sage, December 01, 2007, 06:09:53 PM

Teh Ramen Sage

What do the hotel rooms look like?

BrightHeart76

Just because I'm the kind of dork who takes pictures of my hotel room, here are some pictures taken with my craptastic camera of my hotel room at the Hilton.  If you look close you can see the Fanime screen up on the board infront of the convention center.

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JohnnyAR

oh that's a nice room. How much do they cost for the whole weekend?

BrightHeart76

I don't have the bill anymore, but I believe it was something like $350 total for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  And I gotta say, that was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

KyraEnsui

If you went to Hilton or any other hotel's official site, they have the pictures of their layout. Yes, the beds at the Hilton were definitely comfortable to sleep on. ^__^b

lyricaldanichan

I will have to chime in on how awesome the beds are for the Hilton and that Parking for guests
is a lot cheaper then the Marriot (hopefully it still will be cheap for 2008).

ININ

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 01, 2007, 10:57:37 PM
Just because I'm the kind of dork who takes pictures of my hotel room, here are some pictures taken with my craptastic camera of my hotel room at the Hilton.  If you look close you can see the Fanime screen up on the board infront of the convention center.

You're not a dork.  I took pics of my room at the Marriott =)

Sen

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 02, 2007, 09:40:04 AM
I don't have the bill anymore, but I believe it was something like $350 total for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  And I gotta say, that was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in.

Don't forget the awesome shower heads that flood the tub. They literally pummel you with water but it's so soothing.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

FinalShadows

Quote from: Sen on December 06, 2007, 11:24:08 AM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 02, 2007, 09:40:04 AM

Don't forget the awesome shower heads that flood the tub. They literally pummel you with water but it's so soothing.

Not to mention the super air ventilation, so when the toilet gets bombed you know where it goes  ;D

And toiletries. Free toilet paper ftw.
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Moonblossom

I really don't find the photos on the Hilton website do the rooms justice. They look tacky and the comforters look all bright and shiney and like something out of a Club Med in the 80s. The room in person last year was so much nicer than I'd anticipated.

And yes, the shower heads are lovely. It's nice to have a hotel room with WATER PRESSURE!

MidnightRosebud

I took pictures of our room in the Marriot. I shall try and remember to upload them to my computer and send them along if I can figure out how to do that. -.-;;
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

ovtrlan

Oh, the hilton is definitely nice. I was on the 17th floor, with free breakfast and dessert(sp?)

And the showers...*drool* I didn't want to get out. And free T.P. IS a plus! Especially after Mexican...O.O

I'm actually looking for roomies right now. If anyone needs a room for three or four days, just message me at fcusd_hatake_kakashi on Yahoo messenger.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D