Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

sarahsomnia

turns out, I canNOT go to Fanime 2008 due to personal matters. T_T
My parents SWORE I could go to the next one, but STILL. IT'S FANIME.
eh. Just a notice. Everyone have fun though! :D

BrightHeart76

Second to last update.  It's almost FANIME!  Wohoo!

There's a lot of Naruto showing at Fanime this year.  Make sure to stop by and watch!  The marathon is currently scheduled for Saturday from 10 am until midnight.  It's the Rescue Garra Arc from Shippuden.  They're also showing 3 movies.  Make sure to stop by and enjoy!

@localuvr - Sorry to hear that you might not make it.  I hope things work out!  We'd love to have you there. 

@Sarahsomnia - Darn it!  I was looking forward to seeing your cosplay.  Next year!

Let me know if I need to add anything!  See you guys soon!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

VampireAlucard

Add me to the list please. I'll be cosplaying as Kakuzu (cloaked version), I've got most of it together, just waiting to get one more thing done. Looks like I'm the only one doing Kakuzu so far.

chanocular

Not sure if I will have enough time to stay for the gathering, but I will be cosplaying as Tobi for fanime. YAY! I'm super excited. Make sure to say hi to Tobi ;D

redroses3164

Quote from: sarahsomnia on May 11, 2008, 10:53:13 AM
turns out, I canNOT go to Fanime 2008 due to personal matters. T_T
My parents SWORE I could go to the next one, but STILL. IT'S FANIME.
eh. Just a notice. Everyone have fun though! :D
That mightily sucks. :( Well I hope your issues/matters gets resolved nicely (if it's those kind of issues/matters. if not just freely ignore this statement xD) At least your parents said you can go to the next one. :D

I can't cram anymore for my AP tests so might as well be on the forums wahoo.  Testing is almost over. Two more days and I'll be a slave to cosplay sewing. I will finish gosh darnit no matter how much less sleep I get. ;D Hopefully my teachers aren't mean and start piling up a bunch of stuff right after testing...

Dancing Lanza

Did I post here yet?
I am gonna be SHikamaru~
http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

Phantom Roxas

I'll be going as Shippuuden Gaara. This will be my first Fanime Convention ever, I can't wait!

Otaking007

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 13, 2008, 07:56:15 PM
I'll be going as Shippuuden Gaara. This will be my first Fanime Convention ever, I can't wait!

Ha ha fresh meat....I mean nice to meet you.

clawmaster

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 13, 2008, 07:56:15 PM

hehe looks like we need to break you in xD.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

clawmaster

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 14, 2008, 01:16:16 PM
Glomp attack him!

hehe na i was thinking more of the lines of making him watch one ep of yaoi xDDDD

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Otaking007

Quote from: clawmaster on May 14, 2008, 02:23:54 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on May 14, 2008, 01:16:16 PM
Glomp attack him!

hehe na i was thinking more of the lines of making him watch one ep of yaoi xDDDD

o-o anyone who knows Jiraiya knows he dont like th guy on guy stuff. Now girl on girl, guy on girl, guy on girl dressed like a guy. Thats the awesome.

Dancing Lanza

wow~ I am the only Shika??
too bad there are no Inos =(

I am gonna bring my Sasuke costume along too~ maybe I'll change into it during the gathering~ lol

and ya~ I am gonna be the Shippuden Shika =)
www.myspace.com/dancingL

or MSN~

BrightHeart76

Just cause there's no Ino listed here, doesn't mean there won't be one at the gathering...there's a lot of cosplayers who don't frequent the forum boards.  Here's hoping!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Dancing Lanza

ya~ there will be quite a good chance an Ino would show up~
and it will be awsome if we can get an Asma =D
Team... hmm... 10? =P
www.myspace.com/dancingL

or MSN~

BrightHeart76

I leave for fanime 1 week from tomorrow...what a time to realize that I lost one of my shoes for Tsunade's cosplay when I moved!  I have no idea what to do...here's hoping the local shoe store / Thrift Store has shoes that will work.  >:(

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 14, 2008, 08:21:58 PM
I leave for fanime 1 week from tomorrow...what a time to realize that I lost one of my shoes for Tsunade's cosplay when I moved!  I have no idea what to do...here's hoping the local shoe store / Thrift Store has shoes that will work.  >:(
You could also try eBay.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

chanocular

Is it weird to wear your costume both Saturday and Sunday? I typically have two costumes that I wear one for each day I am at Fanime, but this time I only have one.

localuvr

Quote from: chanocular on May 14, 2008, 09:16:45 PM
Is it weird to wear your costume both Saturday and Sunday? I typically have two costumes that I wear one for each day I am at Fanime, but this time I only have one.
no, it's not wierd at all! I'll be doing that too, for Saturday's Crossplay Gathering and then Sunday's Naruto Gathering
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Avairrianna

Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 14, 2008, 05:29:11 PM
wow~ I am the only Shika??
too bad there are no Inos =(

I am gonna bring my Sasuke costume along too~ maybe I'll change into it during the gathering~ lol

and ya~ I am gonna be the Shippuden Shika =)

I'll be part of your team! I'm going as Chouji! Just a girly version <3
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe