Group Cosplayers??? Who are you going as?

Started by Nightroad, January 10, 2008, 05:01:53 PM

Nightroad

Heya!!! I am cosplaying as Abel from Trinity Blood because I love the anime, so I have convinced  some of my friends to do a group cosplay with me!!! I was wondering what other group cosplay there will be, So please help me out IT would be cool to know!!!! ;D
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

edendreams

me and some of my friends are going as characters from Higurashi no naku koro ni.

I'm going as Shion. my friends are going to be Keichi and Mion, but one of their friends is going as Rena

a little art by me ^-^

localuvr

Hi, people!
I'm going as Haku from Naruto, and a whole buch of my friends and I are going as Naruto character.
We have a smaller inner section that consistes of all the Naruto boys that had it hard:Haku, Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara. It's so freakin' awesome
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

hellangel

Deathnote
-Light
-Misa
-Near
-Mello (me)
-L

Loveless
-Seimei (me)
-Ritsuka (mah bro. literally.)
-Soubi
-Kio
-Nisei

Tsubasa (Celes Kingdom)
-Fay D Flourite
-Fai (me)
-Kurogane
-Ashura
-Syaoran
-Chi

Ouran
-Tamaki
-Kyouya
-Hikaru
-Kaoru (me)
-Hani
-Mori
-Haruhi
-Kotoko
-Renge
-Nekozawa
-Suzuran (Lobelia)
-Hinagiku (Lobelia)
-Benibara (Lobelia)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Runewitt

uhm.. i got tekton from tektek.org to dress as luigi to my mario.. we might try to get another of us to dress as the princess.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

TseUq

Me and my friends will be having a small Bleach Espada group (me being Grimmjow) and the full Lucky Star group (me being Miyuki) ^^
~*The difference between the possible and impossible lies in someones determination*~

Yukari Kaiba

my sister and I are doing a bunch of pairs:
from Bleach - BANKAI! Renji (me) and BANKAI! Ichigo (her)
Ulquiorra (me) and Arrancar Orihime (her)

and from Street Fighter III were doing the Lee brothers, Yun (me) and Yang (her)

shoudl be fun ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Death_Note_Matt

Death Note
Mello [My Bestfriend Selphie]
Matt [me]
Near [Rick]
Ryuk [sam]
Rem [billy XD]
misa? [Jewel]

Bleach
Aizen [Selphie]
Byakuya [Me]
Hitsugaya [Jewel]
Another Player has Entered the Game

Nanashi

Me and some of my friends are going as the Gaorangers. expect Super Sentai Hijinks.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

kat-hime

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Haruhi  ((me))
Mikuru
Yuki
Tsuruya
[ Possibly ] Itsuki
[ Possibly ] Chibi Kyon
[ Possibly ] Kyon

Kingdom Hearts
Sora
Kairi  ((me))
Riku
Namine
Roxas
Axel
Donald
Goofy
[ Possibly ] King Mickey
[ Possibly ] Vexen
[ Possibly ] Larxene
[ Possibly ] Squall
Fairy Rikku

Naruto
Naruto
Sakura
Hinata  ((me))
Kiba
[ Possibly ] Shino
Neji
[ Possibly ] Ino
Kurenai
[ Possibly ] Jiraiya
Konohamaru
Temari
[ Possibly ] Orochimaru

iNSOMNiAC

Well, my friend and I usually do stuff together, I guess its more of a "couple" thing, but we aren't together or anything... xD This year, I'm going as Link and she's going as Dark Link, I'm going as Wonderwice and she might be Ulquiorra, and I might be Yagami Raito if she needs me to, as she is going as L.
Yuppers.

autumnsnow55

i'm gunna go as a bunch of pairs with my friend then have random big groups lolz. we're doing code geass (C.C. and Kallen[me]), vampire knight (Kaname, rima shiki and rima[me]), skip beat! (love me section moko and kyoko[me]), d. gray man(kanda, rinali, miranda, and road[me]) and for the black and white ball code geass' lelouch[me] and c.c.(black outfit)

Mojo

Quote from: localuvr on January 10, 2008, 06:40:39 PM
Hi, people!
I'm going as Haku from Naruto, and a whole buch of my friends and I are going as Naruto character.
We have a smaller inner section that consistes of all the Naruto boys that had it hard:Haku, Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara. It's so freakin' awesome
my friends and i are gunna be Sakura, Hinata, Neji, another naruto, Shino(maybe), kiba (maybe), and that one sensei... the girl with the brown hair and red eyes... i forgot her name T~T

maybe we'll see you guys n_n
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

billgoku

I think Fanime 09, me and a group of people are going to do a Bonta Kun Army, me being the leader.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

bearmoon

A bunch of friends and I are doing Yumekui Kenbun. I'm pretty excited about it too because it's a pretty unknown series, but my friends surprised my by agreeing to join in with me. ^_^- Now we have almost the entire cast! (We're short only one person)

Hiruko
Mitsuki (me)
Hifumi
Kairi
Shima
Azusa

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

localuvr

Quote from: Mojo on January 26, 2008, 12:37:10 AM
Quote from: localuvr on January 10, 2008, 06:40:39 PM
Hi, people!
my friends and i are gunna be Sakura, Hinata, Neji, another naruto, Shino(maybe), kiba (maybe), and that one sensei... the girl with the brown hair and red eyes... i forgot her name T~T

maybe we'll see you guys n_n
omg! I hope to see you too! the sensei is Kurenai

PinkHairSasuke

im going as PTS Sasuke and im looking for some people to be in a cosplay group with.

Nightroad

WOW!!!!!!!! So many group cosplayers!!! I hope to see you all there!

localuvr

ME TOO! It'll be so freakin awesome, especially since the only a small percentage of the people outside my circle of friends are cosplayers. It'll be great to be around my fellow cosplayers! ^ ^

Nightroad

Quote from: localuvr on January 28, 2008, 03:18:16 PM
ME TOO! It'll be so freakin awesome, especially since the only a small percentage of the people outside my circle of friends are cosplayers. It'll be great to be around my fellow cosplayers! ^ ^

Yes its wonderful being with fellow cosplayers!!! Its loads of fun!