Guess..what ANTIC CAFE (AN CAFE) coming to fanime 08!

Started by darkknightcecil, January 13, 2008, 06:30:07 PM

Chaye

>.<!! OMG I can't wait o.o;;;;; I spazzed when I saw they are coming xD

wish Bou was still with them though... I wanted to see him -pout pout-

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

eroguro

Any new news on the Meet the Guests thing? I imagine it's going to be like how they do at Oni-con and stuff were you bid for the tickets on ebay or something, but I was just hoping for a general idea on how it's gonna go xD I'd like to try and get them, but I'm hoping they aren't put up last second so I'll have the money x.x

Shi_Musouka

(This response is primarily directed towards MusicFest staff)

Asides from the people who registered with the "ancafe" promo, how many other attendees(including one-day pre-registered attendees) has MusicFest staff estimated to see the concert?(or is that something you'd rather wait to share at a staff meeting or something?)

And if for some reason, you need to implement another method of allowing people to attend the concert via "issuing (free) attendance tickets/passes, or letting people in based upon registration date, and whether the registration is for the weekend or just one day", will it be likely that general staff will be eligible for those passes as well or will another method most likely be used?

Only asking out of curiosity.

NyappyRabbit

Can't waaaiiit for An Cafe!!!!! Love their new songs... ;D

jemz

Quote from: Shi_Musouka on March 20, 2008, 02:31:57 PM
(This response is primarily directed towards MusicFest staff)

Asides from the people who registered with the "ancafe" promo, how many other attendees(including one-day pre-registered attendees) has MusicFest staff estimated to see the concert?(or is that something you'd rather wait to share at a staff meeting or something?)

And if for some reason, you need to implement another method of allowing people to attend the concert via "issuing (free) attendance tickets/passes, or letting people in based upon registration date, and whether the registration is for the weekend or just one day", will it be likely that general staff will be eligible for those passes as well or will another method most likely be used?

Only asking out of curiosity.

As there is no option for single day pre-registration, the estimates are not available. The Civic Auditorium holds up to 3,000 people. We can only hope to have a full house for the An Cafe concert.

We are currently looking into various options and will have updates on the website or announced at the General Meetings for staff members.

Quote from: eroguro on March 19, 2008, 05:04:37 PM
Any new news on the Meet the Guests thing? I imagine it's going to be like how they do at Oni-con and stuff were you bid for the tickets on ebay or something, but I was just hoping for a general idea on how it's gonna go xD I'd like to try and get them, but I'm hoping they aren't put up last second so I'll have the money x.x

We are still working on the details! :D
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Osakagrl

So I just bought my weekend pass! Actually in all honesty the only reason i am coming to this anime convention is for An Cafe. So here is my questions,

since there is a 3000 people capacity in the audotorium, is it first come first serve basis as far as getting the best spot? What time are we allowed to start lining up? Is it going to be hard to get into the autograph session? I really want to know how to make this the smoothest thing possible since I am only coming for ancafe. thanks for your help!!!

PickleBunny

Quote from: Osakagrl on March 24, 2008, 10:13:55 PM
So I just bought my weekend pass! Actually in all honesty the only reason i am coming to this anime convention is for An Cafe. So here is my questions,

since there is a 3000 people capacity in the audotorium, is it first come first serve basis as far as getting the best spot? What time are we allowed to start lining up? Is it going to be hard to get into the autograph session? I really want to know how to make this the smoothest thing possible since I am only coming for ancafe. thanks for your help!!!

The concert is first come, first serve so the earlier you line up, the better the spot you get.  In the past, (as with any concert event) there has not been a designated time for the line to start forming.  However, please use common sense when deciding how early you want to start lining up.  I understand that this year is a bit different since we do have a more high-profile group coming to the convention, but our priority is your safety and I ask that you not camp out over night :)
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

croasian

Sorry to bug anyone on here...
I'm only coming to see An Cafe (I'm sure that they'll be plenty of other cool stuff to check out also but it was An Cafe that hooked me >.<) but before I finish booking my airline tickets and such, can anyone confirm that the dates on the site are accurate? That they'll be there on the 25th and 26th??

ewu

The loop I am not in....but

there may be special things with the promo code.....maybe priority or special treatment

and if it looks like capacity will be reached, one option would be to allow full weekend members priority, but all just sweet speculation:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Tony

Quote from: croasian on March 25, 2008, 06:58:09 PM
I'm only coming to see An Cafe (I'm sure that they'll be plenty of other cool stuff to check out also but it was An Cafe that hooked me >.<) but before I finish booking my airline tickets and such, can anyone confirm that the dates on the site are accurate? That they'll be there on the 25th and 26th??

That is correct!

There may be an event on Saturday, but it's highly doubtful, since they'll be coming off of a very long plane flight and need their rest...
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

croasian

Quote from: Tony on March 25, 2008, 07:45:59 PM
Quote from: croasian on March 25, 2008, 06:58:09 PM

That is correct!

There may be an event on Saturday, but it's highly doubtful, since they'll be coming off of a very long plane flight and need their rest...

Thank you Tony :) I'm all booked now and soooo excited o(≧∀≦)o

LT

how akward does everyone think it will be if i cosplayed as bou??

croasian

Quote from: sweet_milk_tea on March 26, 2008, 02:16:43 PM
how akward does everyone think it will be if i cosplayed as bou??

I think it wouldn't be awkward at all. I mean, everyone likes Bou right? And he left on good terms with An Cafe.
Go for it !

S.N.T.Mickey

KYAA!! >///< I'm so freaking excited for this.

I've been a fan of An Cafe for a while now. A few years. Wonderful years. It's been my dream to go to Japan to see them live, but they are coming here. I'll finally be able to die nyappy.

I really, really, really want to meet Miku-sama. He's my inspiration. >///< Miku is my favorite. I totally want his autograph, and everyone else's, but he's my main priority first.

Kyaa. I hope.. I get a good place up close to the stage. I want to touch their hands. ><;;

I'm so excited to see Miku and Yuuki the most. Kanon and Teruki are my next favorites. Takuya is okies, I guess.

xXTwilight-ShadowsXx

I'm excited too!!!!!! The flight from florida is worth it!  ;D

Sunara Ishi

I'm so slow. I just discovered this now. -.-;

~dies~

I've been listening to their music for so long.
I've been utterly shocked because I did not expect it.
I shall definitely be at the concert to watch and listen.

yay! yay!
coolness.

Anyone know for the autograph session, if it will be items sold to sign or bring your own item?
I wonder if it'd be raffle based or the regular line.

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

NyappyRabbit

Yea does anyone know if they will be selling An Cafe items? T-shirts, cd, posters and such?

Its so awesome that people are going just to see them! Same here! From Michigan. So worth it. :D Nyappy!

Sunara Ishi

well... I ordered a cd just in case... Darker than Black single. I couldn't resist. Wooo!

Is it bad that I'm planning on basing a couple photo projects, for my photo class, on this? XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tony

Quote from: NyappyRabbit on April 02, 2008, 03:47:26 PM
Yea does anyone know if they will be selling An Cafe items? T-shirts, cd, posters and such?

Its so awesome that people are going just to see them! Same here! From Michigan. So worth it. :D Nyappy!
Yes! There should be a merchandise table at each of their events - at the concert and autograph sessions, at least.

Thanks for coming, btw! We're really excited about them.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

NyappyRabbit

Quote from: Tony on April 03, 2008, 08:13:36 AM
Quote from: NyappyRabbit on April 02, 2008, 03:47:26 PM

Yes! There should be a merchandise table at each of their events - at the concert and autograph sessions, at least.

Thanks for coming, btw! We're really excited about them.

Ah k. Sweeeet thanks!