Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

Started by Dragon Ninja, January 24, 2008, 07:52:08 PM

Dragon Ninja

Is there a place where you can buy and sell cards? Because I'm thinking of bringing my Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards so I could sell them. I don't really need them anymore and they're in good condition.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

sunrise-oasis

If your lucky you can sell your cards at the swap meet..maybe somepeople might want to buy some from you......

As for me im going to see if I can sell some pokemon cards.ther are some commons and uncommons i really want to sell but i also want to sell some holo foil cards as well as promos....

talu-chan

Do they have something like an artish ally? At past cons that I have been at people have gotten tables to sell their old cards.
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

sunrise-oasis

to be honest, artist alley is to sell your own items and creativity, not licensed ones. I don't even think that selling Pokemon/yugioh cards are allowed in the artist alley. HOwever there is an artist alley which requires your to have a permit signed and then pay a table fee for the entire weekend. I suggest the swap market on thursday and friday because you get to show you ID,badge and pay 10 (half space) 20 (full space) just to see your stuff!.....

Jadrian

Bowendragon1 does carry some gaming stuff ill see what i can do about getting some cards in before the show.. we do carry steve jackson line (munchkin), twightlight creation (zombies), D &D books.