Started by Mojo, January 24, 2008, 08:15:25 PM

Mojo

Why havn't i seen ANYTHING on it?
/upseted

is anybody going from that anime?

I'm gong to be Mikuru in her waitress costume =D
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

billgoku

I'm thinking about it, and I know my friend Jess will be going as Haruhi again like she did last year, and there will be a gathering again this year I believe, you should join them.  ;D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Mojo

thanks n_n
is there a topic posted about the gathering?
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

billgoku

I'm not sure, haven't checked yet, but I do know its an official one, so once we have the program listings for Fanime, then it'll be listed on there so everyone should know. Atleast thats how they did it last year.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

kat-hime

going has haruhi^^
but, i suppose mojo already knew that..

iNSOMNiAC

I'm not sure if there's an official gathering thread or anything like that of it, but I've definitely seen more posts around saying they were cosplaying from it...

redroses3164

I haven't seen an official haruhi cosplay gathering except the one from last year. There isn't one on cosplay.com either.

I will be cosplaying as Yuki. =) I dunno if I'll have the witch alien stuff from the movie they made but if I have time to make it, I'll definitely make it.

pSyChOgArDeN

I'm not 100% sure
but I might go as Suzumiya.
I really want to but it depends
where I can get her outfit and all. =]

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Kyley

I'll be wearing my Haruhi cosplay again this year, not sure which day though.  :)

http://myrra.deviantart.com/art/Little-Miss-Haruhi-60931299

Avairrianna

I'm not going as a character from TMHS (But ironically I am going as Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club) But I will be running around the con doing the Hare Hare Yukai in the cosplays that I will be wearing so that would mean you might see a girl dressed as: Choji, Sloth, MisaMisa, Fio Germi, Haruhi Fujioka, and/or a Angel Starr!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

kuroi

I may say I'm already planning about five other costumes, but if there is a gathering (and why wouldn't there be, especially with the second season airing this upcoming spring?), I'll be there as Mikuru as usual, with the SOS-dan sign from last year ^^ And I know the entire Hare Hare Yukai (short and full versions), so will be willing to teach people, which means that this year we can actually get a dance going :D

I mean, really- what's one more cosplay change?
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Chihiro

I think the anime club at my school should dance the Hare Hare Yukai at the talent show (The try outs are over though) and it would be awesome.

I suggested it but no one even hear me +_+;

Have you guys seen the Zombies dancing to the HHY?
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

kuroi

Quote from: sakuranoyuki on February 18, 2008, 10:15:42 PM
I think the anime club at my school should dance the Hare Hare Yukai at the talent show (The try outs are over though) and it would be awesome.

Go for it! My friend and I performed God Knows for a fundraiser concert for our school, and it was a huge hit! (that was the original reason for me making the seifuku XD;;)

Probably, but there are so many vids of various groups dancing that they all start to blur >_>;;
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Chihiro

Quote from: kuroi on February 18, 2008, 11:05:49 PM
Quote from: sakuranoyuki on February 18, 2008, 10:15:42 PM

Go for it! My friend and I performed God Knows for a fundraiser concert for our school, and it was a huge hit! (that was the original reason for me making the seifuku XD;;)

Probably, but there are so many vids of various groups dancing that they all start to blur >_>;;
While I was showering one day, I was thinking "A band at our school should play God Knows... >.>" But my school sucks so this year will probably pass by with nothing fun going on ._.
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

Baker!-!

WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Oniko

Quote from: billgoku on January 24, 2008, 08:47:53 PM
I'm thinking about it, and I know my friend Jess will be going as Haruhi again like she did last year, and there will be a gathering again this year I believe, you should join them.  ;D
your so right XD Of course I will cosplay Haruhi again.  That was my first gathering and I had so much fun
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

pockystix

I'm going as Ouendan Haruhi this year (probably with long hair, though).
OSU!

BTW, suggestions for date of Gathering?

[EDiT] In the interest of time, I might cosplay as Kyonko instead. (Gender bended Kyon)
Visual aid:
New sn = Meirin

redroses3164

Quote from: pockystix on March 01, 2008, 12:01:34 AM
[EDiT] In the interest of time, I might cosplay as Kyonko instead. (Gender bended Kyon)

Zomg yay~! After seeing the plethora amounts of the gender-bended characters, I've been waiting to see a good Kyonko and Haruki. Hopefully someone shall cosplay as Haruki now.

mousou_machine

if i can find the suit, i'll go as a student or kyon

SakuraNek0

I'll be a brigade-less Yuki. Anyone need me on a day OTHER THAN SATURDAY? XD;;

(Cause I have a gathering on Sat that I'll be at.. and I probably won't be changing out of it. o_o; )
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)