i need dante toy guns

Started by zemric, February 25, 2008, 02:09:49 PM

zemric

one of my future cosplays is dante from DMC 2. i have everthing else but i cant find the guns. if anyone else knows were i can get a set please tell me.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

vasher

Try to find a set of airsoft Colts or Desert Eagles.  They look close enough.

zemric

ok i guess i can paint one white and one black and do some minor mods to it. edit: i think they are USP's now looking at the images and a example.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

zemric

2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

Kouri Neko

Last time my guy and I brought guns like those to Fanime, we were asked to put them in our room.  Not even given the option to peace bond them to our costumes. 

Be weary of the retarded weapons policy.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

zemric

oh ya i know how to dissasemble them and just make them shells and nothing else
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

Black Kawaii Kitty

For the Devil May Cry gathering last year they told ALL of us to put our guns away no matter if they looked real or not  :-\ We were allowed to bring them out for the gathering though...It'll probably be the same this year too ^.^' personally, I like carrying around one of the swords instead so I don't have to worry about getting bothered with the weapon policy as much -__- I made one of Trish's guns out of foam sheets if you want to try a hand at that, still need to paint an orange tip on mine though for Fanime...didn't have to at Wondercon  :-\