Are you going to get fancy at the Black and White ball?

Started by Mister_E, March 04, 2008, 04:36:42 PM

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 13, 2008, 09:00:07 AM
Quote from: shinigamitsunami on April 13, 2008, 03:15:52 AM
i'm planning on going in my cosplay outfit. (it's EGL)

kind of iffy on the dancing though.....i'm wearing 7 inch platform boots. i might just plummet to my death... D:

I don't have that excuse...I'm just a klutz.  I'm sure you'll do much better in your boots then I will in heels.  My appologies in advance to anyone I fall on or step on their feet.  :-[

Takes two to dance, one form to support the other. All you need is a good partner.

And no, I won't be attending. I've got nothing to wear to it, and besides, the only girl I'd dance with is very far away right now.

fragiledreamer

Yep yep I'm getting fancy - long black strapless gown with a white tulle wrap and corset with silver shoes.  Yes I'll be black and white. Fancy shmancy...
Fanime 2009
Shippuden Gaara - Returning
Kazekage Gaara - Returning
Elizabeth Swann - 100%
Lil' Gaara - 5%
Formal BW Ball Gaara - 50%
Hitsugaya Toshiro - uh... i have a sword?
Tasuki? - 20%

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Dragon Ninja

I'll be going, I got a nice black shirt and pants and shoes.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Jelly Soup

It's more of a last minute thing for me, but, I might be attending too. Nice shirt, shoes, pants...don't need a tie, do I?

Lady_Necromancer

My girlfriend's making a Kabuto-inspired dress from Naruto, and I'm making an Orochimaru-inspired suit. I need to get a purple tie ^-^ The problme is finding a beige blazer jacket... ^^;

Hakoshi

I plan on making a dress for my character, me and my girlfriend plan to do a Orochimaru Kabuto thing, where she wears a tux, and I wear a purple dress with a white sash (kabuto) xD

SOawesomeness

I plan on either buying a new black and white dress or wearing the same one I did this year... except this time I hope to be able to attend at least one dance lesson... >.>
I always put my hands in the wrong place.... >.<
Haha, I sound like a perv.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

XpHoBiaX

I might go. I really want too, but I need to think about my current problems before I confront these ones. :/

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Mister_E

I just wearing my black jacket like last year minus the tie and wearing my Zeon Medal of Honor.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Lady_Necromancer

Quote from: Hakoshi on September 12, 2008, 01:05:37 PM
I plan on making a dress for my character, me and my girlfriend plan to do a Orochimaru Kabuto thing, where she wears a tux, and I wear a purple dress with a white sash (kabuto) xD

XD I find it funny you posted what we're wearing right below me...

Druix

OSD will be Black-and-White-Ball-ing (is that a word?) SHIBUSEN-STYLE, BABY!!! We're talking about doing the Soul Eater outfits from the episode where they are celebrating the founding of Shibusen X3

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)