Are you going to get fancy at the Black and White ball?

Started by Mister_E, March 04, 2008, 04:36:42 PM

Mister_E

For me kind of, I'm still going to wear my cosplay outfit, but I got a tie that has the Union Jack *U.K. Flag* on it.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

heeroyuy135

SOawesomeness

Well, last year I was thinking about it, but I was afraid that the dress I would wear was too long and would get immensely dirty and ripped. =.=;;

This year, I might just go in a black and white casual dress and heels... maybe. ^^
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

IamTetsuo

Well you had better go fancy this year or they won't let you in.  There's a dress code you know!

As for me I will be wearing fancy black pants, nice dress shoes, a white dress shirt, and maybe a jacket.  But it got so hot in the dance last year I might just go with the dress shirt, and maybe a tie.

Mister_E

Oh you're kidding, fine if that's what I have to do. But can I still wear my Laughing Man Mask?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

IamTetsuo

Mister_E

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

dibbly

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

TaikoMoon

I am totally there! I am going to wear this long dress thing that I wore to another black and white ball.
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

OniCourseMusha

I'm gonna wear my suit.  Looking forward to what my gf is gonna wear at the ball.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

kimono_hime

Hmmm.... either black kimono (kurotomesode) or somethin' slinky.

By the end of the day, I think slinky will win, for sure. Excuse me, I must go shopping now.

BTW, when is it? I'm assuming Saturday night (hopefully) after the dealer's room is closed?

Mister_E

BrightHeart76

I'm looking forward to this.  I missed it last year...but I'd love to have a reason to dress up.   :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

kuromi

Fersurefersure,
I'm gonna be a Gothic Lolita Decora Harajuku Angel Minnie Mouse Pirate thing. >D

dibbly

Quote from: kuromi on March 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM
Fersurefersure,
I'm gonna be a Gothic Lolita Decora Harajuku Angel Minnie Mouse Pirate thing. >D

.....WOW! that sounds like the sweetest candy ever!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

kuromi

suna_no_yoroi

I went last year as Kazekage Gaara, with gourd and all and got let in... but if there's a dress code this year I'll have to find something to wear.

Mister_E

Oh yeah I recall see you there when this girl out of nowhere wanted to dance with me.