Do you think there'll be a...

Started by Mister_E, March 13, 2008, 11:29:24 AM

Mister_E

Zone of Enders: The Second Runner game for like dirt cheap!? I love that game. The Going price for ones I see online are like, no thank you to much for my blood.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Moonblossom

There are a few sellers who seem to specialize in videogames, and maybe someone at the swap meet might have it?

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

A USA version of Zone of the Enders for Cheap?  Good luck in finding one.  As for the Import one its easier to find.  You can try to go to the threads of Video Games New York or Japan Video Games in this forum and ask the owners if they can find you a USA copy. Otherwise lots of luck to you.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

FanFicGuru

I have a copy that works...

If you PM me a good offer maybe we can talk. ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Mister_E

No thanks, I am kind of fiffy of give other people personal info, I am not say you're crazy, I just feel that way.

NO offence!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%