HAPPY EASTER :3

Started by Kazuko, March 23, 2008, 12:44:47 PM

Kazuko

Yeah thats right

eggs, zombie jesus rising up intact and that stuff, bunnies and HOARDS of chocolate and jelly beans

:3 Hope you all have a great easter~

Mister_E

The Easter Platypus has come!

EASTER SHRIMP FOR ALL!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Kazuko on March 23, 2008, 12:44:47 PM
Yeah thats right

eggs, zombie jesus rising up intact and that stuff, bunnies and HOARDS of chocolate and jelly beans

:3 Hope you all have a great easter~
wait, im dead?!

hahpi eestur!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

BrightHeart76

Best Easter EVER! 

I went to brunch with friends.  It tasted great and the conversation was actually fun.  Then we went to the arcade.  Had a blast!  I played some Pop n Music game with all the directions in Japanese, so I completely failed but it was fun.  Actually I got 98 on Cruel Angel's Thesis but I completely failed on the Mario Brothers theme.  But it was a total blast.   ;D

Hope everyone's having a great Easter.   :D 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sunara Ishi

Undead Bunnies. XD XD XD

More Chocolate Plz.

Happy Easter I suppose.
I don't think any of my friends don't have family stuffs on Easter sunday or I might've seen about doing something with them. >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

RyuHayabusa

This easter was a good weekend to me. I went down to Salinas to meet up with Oni, Ruby, Shinsengumi, Glitch and other people from down there. I needed the mini-vacation. Played Brawl, joked and reminisced  about old school cartoons and tv shows, computer games and generally had an awesome time. I just came back and man, i feel a lot better lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Dragon Ninja

I spent the day in Santa Barbara with my family, we went to the zoo and I got a big pencil and a plush snake, we then check around town where I went to a Border's and got a "How To Draw Manga" book.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

short_storiesgl

meh... if you consider sitting at the computer all day a good easter well i freakin hada wonderful fantastic day =D
Dance Staff Second

Mister_E

Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 23, 2008, 06:30:00 PM
meh... if you consider sitting at the computer all day a good easter well i freakin hada wonderful fantastic day =D

Well than if say that, then mine is fun fulled and ACTION PACKED!

WHO...ha  :-[
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

Spalding

Happy Easter everyone   :D
Is all about anime and fanime.

edendreams

a little art by me ^-^

Shinsengumi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 23, 2008, 06:16:52 PM
This easter was a good weekend to me. I went down to Salinas to meet up with Oni, Ruby, Shinsengumi, Glitch and other people from down there. I needed the mini-vacation. Played Brawl, joked and reminisced  about old school cartoons and tv shows, computer games and generally had an awesome time. I just came back and man, i feel a lot better lol

It's cool that you came down here to visit us, it's funny how it took OniCourseMusha 5 tries to beat me on 3rd strike. It was laughs how way we were playing on Star Wars: Battlefront II you keep killing yourself lol.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Tony

hell, Happy cheap-easter-candy Day!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Tsubasa

A tad belated, but Happy Easter~. :3

I was on FFXI all day. XD;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

mDuo13

I ate half a chocolate torte (where 1/8 of it had 47% of a normal diet's saturated fat XD) and read lots of AMG manga. Then I moped on AIM to Spiritsnare and wrote a final paper proposal for class.

I may also have made some useless posts on forums.

Aside: I approve of this thread because it as a :3 in the title.

ININ

My brother's family visited for the morning, played TF2 in the afternoon, took a nap and went to bed early because I'm still sick  :(, and watched some NCAA March Madness basketball.

shortpachoo

A little late but Happy Easter

I had to work on that day and we got plenty of calls if we were open.

One good thing about easter is going and getting tons of Cadbury eggs and peeps candy from the store (since this is the only time of the year to get them)

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Happy belated Easter.

Tired...but had a blast.  :P
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite