Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) NOT Gathering but now Event. *Update 5/18/08*

Started by Mister_E, March 29, 2008, 09:14:24 PM

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Mister_E on May 01, 2008, 01:43:18 PM
Quote from: pockystix on May 01, 2008, 03:15:14 AM
Did you guys see this video? It's a ParaPara routine for Caramelldansen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHoL-hnjJWw
It'd be really cool if people started to learn it. :)
I tryed that a few times but my arms wouls end up all tied up, and besides if this what was going to be a the Con I bet there'd me some punches to the face.

Not Really. You have to keep everyone in line and at a distance to do para para. Amd it's fun and a good work out as well. My arms get tired too after a while but man, the exercise is so worth it lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mister_E

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 01, 2008, 10:42:37 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 01, 2008, 01:43:18 PM
Quote from: pockystix on May 01, 2008, 03:15:14 AM
Did you guys see this video? It's a ParaPara routine for Caramelldansen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHoL-hnjJWw
It'd be really cool if people started to learn it. :)
I tryed that a few times but my arms wouls end up all tied up, and besides if this what was going to be a the Con I bet there'd me some punches to the face.

Not Really. You have to keep everyone in line and at a distance to do para para. Amd it's fun and a good work out as well. My arms get tired too after a while but man, the exercise is so worth it lol
I am one person, I think it will be hard to tell and X amount of Con goers outside what do to besides hey listen to this song.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 05, 2008, 09:50:28 PM
So officially, when and where are you going to have this?
Same time, same place. By the Fountains at 12:30 on Sunday, it works with my plan of action.

cateyedprincess

Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

Mister_E

cateyedprincess

Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

Magical Senpai

Dancing Lanza

http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

Mister_E

Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on May 17, 2008, 11:37:13 AM
Anyone mind if I shoot video of the gathering?
Go right ahead I as well will shoot some video.

Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 17, 2008, 11:44:55 AM
sweet! I am sooo in <3
Alright we got another one.

Mister_E