Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) NOT Gathering but now Event. *Update 5/18/08*

Started by Mister_E, March 29, 2008, 09:14:24 PM

Mister_E

It will start between 12-12:30pm during the Naruto Gathering, this is not a way to mess with the Naruto Gathering, it just it where the most people will be around and it's in mid-day so that everyone is awake and ready!

I have a lot of some Maybes and some yes's.

For those who don't know what the hell Caramelldansen is, it's a dance that's big in Japan and somewhat popular here among Con-goers

Here's the dance It's with characters from Gundam 00

Sign-up if you want to join in. I will update the list and other stuff as much as I can.

If you don't sign in now, that's okay you can join in whenever, but keep it in a nice even line.

We'll have a quick warm up and a how to, for those who don't know.

I highly discourage this happening when like only 2 know what they're doing.

Oh and the area I will be at is near the doors. You'll be able to find me easy when I'm there.

Thanks,

Mister_E

UPDATE!
Luckyends
BrightHeart76
rude32
senritsu
Avairrianna
pockystix
LemonBubbles
Pimp Kakashi *hopefully*
Ju-tan
badluck tenshi
(GG)Nami_Misaki
perv
shaunofthedead
MinaKitsune
ToshiX
Ree
cateyedprincess
Dancing Lanza
*and a bunch of people who are maybes but I don't want to speak for them*

*MINOR UPDATE*

Now this what I want the Gathering to end up on this grand scale but with a little bit more order.

Sakura-Con '08

And a crash course in the "Jig" before we begin for those who want to join in but did not read this.

There will a song after the Caramelldansen I will keep to myself so everyone don't disband after the Caramelldansen it done for the 2nd time.

Okay this is no longer a Gathering but a Event the time will be the same unless something goes wrong. Same time same place 12:30 fountians, photos after.

THANKS!

The list is still open for many more and it is your job to just show up at 12:30 pm on Sunday at the Naruto Gathering if you find me (The Laughing Man) just stick close by I will not have a sign just my speakers ready afterward I hope to get a big group photo so don't disband when do.

Good Luck, see you in 3 days.

Your Comrad,

Mister_E
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Mizuki

Lol, why are people JUST finding out about this meme? Great, looks like I have to find a new theme song after using it for 2+ years.

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BrightHeart76

I'm in.  I've posted in the Naruto Gathering thread asking people to join in.  We'll see what happens. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

Awesome thanks. The more the less of a chance to look crazy at an Anime convention and I mean THAT crazy.

rude32

WOW, I won't get that song out of my head now. Loved the video too.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Mister_E

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Mister_E

Freakin' Awesome, I will be easy to find we'll start at 12:30pm!

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Mister_E

otakuapprentice

for some reason, i just imagined Ulquiorra and some Espada doing that dance....
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mister_E

Avairrianna

Count me in from the Naruto Gathering (I'll be a female Choji) so yes.

But....I will also point out that THAT was not a dance!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Mister_E

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 01, 2008, 03:49:22 PM
Count me in from the Naruto Gathering (I'll be a female Choji) so yes.

But....I will also point out that THAT was not a dance!
Okay okay a Jig SORRRYYY!

Avairrianna

Sorry! It's just...I'm a dancer and that is NOT hard to do! But it looks fun!

So.......do we just do that movement the entire time and not change it up?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Mister_E

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 01, 2008, 04:13:30 PM
Sorry! It's just...I'm a dancer and that is NOT hard to do! But it looks fun!

So.......do we just do that movement the entire time and not change it up?
You can jump in and out but don't try to bumb into people, you can get tired pretty quick.

BrightHeart76

12:30 would probably be better.  That way we have a chance to get pictures and all before everything starts.  We plan to break up into smaller groups some after the big group photo's anyway, so that way people who don't want to join don't feel pressured. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

Yes yes, and for them late comers we can do it again but 2 times max.

LemonBubbles

So is this just for Naruto cosplayers or all kinds? I'm not doing a Naruto cosplay... but either way I want to be there with a camera. ^^