8 Teens Arrested in Taped Beating

Started by Mister_E, April 08, 2008, 05:31:58 PM

Mister_E

Article and Video

The fact that this all supposedly started over MySpace insults, the idea that they just wanted to do this to get a popular YouTube video it's very sad.

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

short_storiesgl

This kinda crap (not you E) the fighting makes me so mad.
Dance Staff Second

otakuapprentice

A perfect example that the average I.Q. of teenagers is at freakishly low levels, that they do this type of stupid shit.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

short_storiesgl

Quote from: otakuapprentice on April 08, 2008, 05:41:31 PM
A perfect example that the average I.Q. of teenagers is at freakishly low levels, that they do this type of stupid shit.
What i wanna know is how the hell they got the tape.. video
Dance Staff Second

BrightHeart76

How sad is it that I was pleasantly surprised to find out this wasn't from my area?  We have a problem at the local high school, they video tape the kids fighting and post it on youtube.  I expect to hear any day that something like this has happened with our kids.  It's horrible, and I honestly have no idea what we can do to stop this kind of behavior.   :'(
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

Quote from: short_storiesgl on April 08, 2008, 05:43:06 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on April 08, 2008, 05:41:31 PM
What i wanna know is how the hell they got the tape.. video
It was on Youtube. but it was removed due to the fact that it's againest the rules
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

short_storiesgl

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 08, 2008, 05:57:06 PM
How sad is it that I was pleasantly surprised to find out this wasn't from my area?  We have a problem at the local high school, they video tape the kids fighting and post it on youtube.  I expect to hear any day that something like this has happened with our kids.  It's horrible, and I honestly have no idea what we can do to stop this kind of behavior.   :'(
That hecka sucks =[
Dance Staff Second

Kirtro

and now my signature has evidence: im not sure about myspace but I think this would be a tems of service no no for you-tube and most video portals. how did they think they would get famous and not get arrested. is there any quotes of what the victem even said to provoke this? (though lets be honest they would have chosen a girl at random if she didn't do anything, something like this was you plan for atleast a few days before you decide on it. no one is that random.) and ofcoarse youtube users and maybe the internet in general is gonna take heat for 8 dumb teenagers
You most likely read my name wrong

XpHoBiaX

'refresh' is spelled wrong hun. ;>.>
But yeah this carp is stupid. How to stop it? DISCIPLINE. Give your kids a good whop on the ass everynow and then when they act up. That is how I was raised. Hell, I got a friggen spaggetti spoon! Not saying that we should all go to the local grocers and pick up a spoon or spatula, but c'mon. It's not abuse for correcting an unruly child. You gotta do that at an early age, and eventually after a few good whacks the kid'll learn that that tpye of behavior will not be tolerated.

I blame parents today for the behaviour of kids and teens (and yes young adults) these days. No common sense, absolutely NO brains, and definately too much free time.

Mister_E

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on April 08, 2008, 07:39:24 PM
But yeah this carp is stupid. How to stop it? DISCIPLINE. Give your kids a good whop on the ass everynow and then when they act up. That is how I was raised. Hell, I got a friggen spaggetti spoon! Not saying that we should all go to the local grocers and pick up a spoon or spatula, but c'mon. It's not abuse for correcting an unruly child. You gotta do that at an early age, and eventually after a few good whacks the kid'll learn that that tpye of behavior will not be tolerated.

I blame parents today for the behaviour of kids and teens (and yes young adults) these days. No common sense, absolutely NO brains, and definately too much free time.

I heard of times when kids got the belt and Switchs *thins sticks*. And Kids these days are crazy, I mean how many school shootings have there been, at this near by high school in my town they have bomb threats like 2-3 times week.

XpHoBiaX

Mister_E

Kirtro

kinda did that intentionally  (was ment to be ironic) but ya..... fixing now ^^;

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on April 08, 2008, 07:44:11 PM

YEAH THIS CARP LOOKS STUPID!!!

You know, you had a pretty decent thread going on here, and people were actually giving you legitimate replies. But no, you just always manage to make any thread just god damned retarded. [facepalm.jpeg]

Anyways, that's just horrible. I don't mean to offend any Caucasian person that happens to read this (and I'm sure/hope you'd know better), but these people are just classic examples of the stereotypical uncivilized rednecks that make America seem like an unintelligent primitive country. The entire article reeks of stupidity. Not only was it stupid for these kids (I wonder if they're my age, even) to even do this just for some internet fame probably no one would even care about, the whole MySpace drama crap, but I find it also really stupid that the parents are pointing the finger to the websites on the internet and hoping for THEM to be punished... augh. Just augh.

This comes down to the same crap in the Naruto kid thread, though. Only this time, they're all idiots. These kids were idiots, the kid getting beaten was an idiot, and even the parents themselves are idiots. As terrible as this situation was, man... they all deserve a kick to the face.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

I looked more into it and they ranged around the ages of 17.

mDuo13

Personally, I thought the carp picture was the only worthwhile part of this thread.

Kirtro

maybe kick to the face is not the best choice of words givin the situation, but ya your right, any of the involved parties (the victim, the 8 responisible for the video, the parents or any media) that tries to pin this on anything but those 8 girls(no idea what the 9th said to start this but it was obviously just an intended scapegoat, no one is THAT oversensitive and intends to use a beating to become internet legends) deserves 10 times worse ridicule than whatever was said on these MS pages.

Mister_E

Quote from: mDuo13 on April 08, 2008, 08:17:51 PM
Personally, I thought the carp picture was the only worthwhile part of this thread.
Eh, I changed it anyway.

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 08, 2008, 08:03:29 PM

...Anyways, that's just horrible. I don't mean to offend any Caucasian person that happens to read this (and I'm sure/hope you'd know better), but these people are just classic examples of the stereotypical uncivilized rednecks that make America seem like an unintelligent primitive country. The entire article reeks of stupidity. Not only was it stupid for these kids (I wonder if they're my age, even) to even do this just for some internet fame probably no one would even care about, the whole MySpace drama crap, but I find it also really stupid that the parents are pointing the finger to the websites on the internet and hoping for THEM to be punished... augh. Just augh.

This comes down to the same crap in the Naruto kid thread, though. Only this time, they're all idiots. These kids were idiots, the kid getting beaten was an idiot, and even the parents themselves are idiots. As terrible as this situation was, man... they all deserve a kick to the face.
I agree.

It was dumb of X to Y.
Replace X with, and Y with, respectively:
The kids, trying to get away with this stupid garbage
The parents, trying to blame Youtube and Myspace when it is no specific fault of either site's
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

maeiounj39

THis reminds me of two kids who decide to play naruto and burry the kid in sand. He died of suffucation.