The Great Boll-Off

Started by mDuo13, April 12, 2008, 11:47:45 AM

mDuo13

For all those of you out there who cringed at The House of the Dead, and who laughed at BloodRayne... for all who have been hurt, disappointed, and terrified of the videogame adaptations and laughable "horror" movies made by German director Uwe Boll, there is a chance for the future. Because, as it turns out, a petition was started, a petition that cried out against the injustices he has perpetrated against movies worldwide. And in an interview, a reported told Uwe Boll about this petition. He said, eighteen thousand signatures isn't enough to make me quit my business.

"Well, how much would be enough?"

"A million."

And so the Great Uwe Boll-Off of 2008 began. Uwe Boll has agreed that, if 1,000,000 genuine, non-duplicated signatures are provided, he will quit the movie-making business. Can we do it?

Sign?

Also, if you somehow like the movie director who punched out Lowtax of Something Awful, and who called Michael Bay "a fucking retard", then there's also a pro-Boll petition.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: mDuo13 on April 12, 2008, 11:47:45 AM
For all those of you out there who cringed at The House of the Dead, and who laughed at BloodRayne... for all who have been hurt, disappointed, and terrified of the videogame adaptations and laughable "horror" movies made by German director Uwe Boll, there is a chance for the future. Because, as it turns out, a petition was started, a petition that cried out against the injustices he has perpetrated against movies worldwide. And in an interview, a reported told Uwe Boll about this petition. He said, eighteen thousand signatures isn't enough to make me quit my business.

"Well, how much would be enough?"

"A million."

And so the Great Uwe Boll-Off of 2008 began. Uwe Boll has agreed that, if 1,000,000 genuine, non-duplicated signatures are provided, he will quit the movie-making business. Can we do it?

Sign?

Also, if you somehow like the movie director who punched out Lowtax of Something Awful, and who called Michael Bay "a fucking retard", then there's also a pro-Boll petition.

I signed it. He must not make any more movies. EVAR.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

rude32

Thank you soooo much for finding this. He must be stopped before any other games are ruined in the game-to-movie trend.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Moonblossom

Nooo T_T I love Uwe Boll movies. They're so hideously awful that I like them for the cheese factor.

Can I anti-sign?

G.I.R

Ya know, when I first saw this, I thought "Great. another typo."  But I read it and lol'd

Stormfalcon

#191989 here.  Almost 20% of the way there, folks!

Of course, watch him ignore it when it comes to pass.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com