Voices in sub

Started by Baker!-!, April 12, 2008, 08:34:00 PM

Baker!-!

u may think im weird but when i listen to subs i hear their voice in my head in english does that happen to u
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Akito Starwind

do you mean you watch Subs and and with the Jap voices talking you hear English?    I kinda do that but I just don't notice the Jap, after many years I only like to watch Subs. It sounds like it should to me.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

PyronIkari

Quote from: Akito Starwind on April 12, 2008, 10:07:22 PM
do you mean you watch Subs and and with the Jap voices talking you hear English?    I kinda do that but I just don't notice the Jap, after many years I only like to watch Subs. It sounds like it should to me.

What in god's hell is the OP trying to say?

Note: Jap is a racial slur and you shouldn't use it.

big_red

I listen beyond the subtitles, and pick up some differences between the literal Japanese translation and the subtitle.

Baker!-!

i mean i read it and i remeber it as they said it in english like if [random anime character] said ganbatte i hear it as try ur best
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

PyronIkari

Quote from: Baker!-! on April 13, 2008, 10:17:28 PM
i mean i read it and i remeber it as they said it in english like if [random anime character] said ganbatte i hear it as try ur best

So basically... you mis-translate stuff in your head and speak it out in your mind...

WHY did you make this thread?

Devereaux

The only voice I hear in my head while watching subs is my own right before I scream profanities at the screen and then go cry in a corner.

Quote from: Baker!-! on April 12, 2008, 08:34:00 PM
u may think im weird

Also you are weird for:

A.) putting the glow effect on a portion of your sentence for no real reason...

B.) having the biggest picture for a signature than I have ever come across, and finally...

C.) not even having that picture be something remotely worth staring at every time you post.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.